Ohne Titel Teil183

When Mia came into her room, Zoe was doing her homework.

She looked up when Mia came in and said, "You don't even need to talk to me about Juanma."

Mia looked at her and said "I wasn't planning to." She took her books and did her homework too.

It was quiet for a while. Then Zoe said "what did he say"

"Who" asked Mia. Zoe rolled her eyes "Juanma of course"

"That you argued. Is it really necessary that you always hold our friendship against him?"

"He's holding everything against me," said Zoe defiantly.

"I know, but that also means he's scared of losing you. Are you scared of losing him to me?"

"No of course not. But there was and is nothing with Roberto"

"I know that too. But talk to him again."

Zoe didn't say anything and went back to her books.

In the evening the four sat together over dinner. The mood between Juanma and Zoe was a bit tense. but became visibly loosened.

Mia and Juanma wanted to go over a few more songs and Alvaro and Zoe went with them.

This time Juanma Juanma didn*t stop Photograph. Mia noticed that he was emotional about the song and when the song ended Zoe walked up to him and took him in his arms. Mia smiled at Alvaro in relief.

They spent the rest of the evening together in Mia and Zoe's room.

Over the next few days, Alvaro tried to withdraw a little from Clara. It made it difficult for him because she kept appearing everywhere.

A few times before Juanma and Mia had the performance, he was called to his mother from class.

"Hello my son," she greeted him. "I looked at some of Clara's work and then spoke to her. She told me that you have a lot to do with Go and basketball at the moment and cannot help her much."

"No, it's not like this. I just told her to try these things out on her own first, and if she doesn't know what to do next, she should ask me."

"Well she seems to have understood it differently. But be that as it may. Try to help her a little more."

"Mama don't you notice that she's totally fixated on me? She doesn't do anything with nobody except me. When I'm not there, she sits alone in the cafeteria or is in the GO. I think it's more important that she too has contact with the girls. Sofie tried a couple of times, but then she's so brief that Sofie doesn't want to ask any more. "

Mercedes thought for a moment. "Ok Alvaro. I'll talk to her again in the next few days, but promise me you'll keep an eye on it, okay?"

Alvaro let out a relieved breath: "Yes, mom, I promise"

He later told Mia. Zoe and Juanma about the conversation. He sincerely hoped that Clara would now also seek other contacts. He liked her, but not as much as she liked him.

In the evening he drove to the river with Mia, they hadn't spent time there for a long time.

Hand in hand they strolled to "their" bank. Alvaro sat down and pulled Mia to him. They just sat there for a moment and enjoyed the quiet.

Then Mia said: "I'm afraid I won't be able to do the tests. Then Mercedes won't let us perform"

"Did you talk to Ramiro about it?" asked Alvaro.

"No, I don't want to have arguments again. First I'll see how the math test turned out."

"And if it's good, we'll go to Greece by bike," Alvaro said with a laugh.

Mia laughed too. "I still need a lot of practice hours for that"

"Nothing easier than that," Alvaro said softly and hugged Mia. She felt comfortable and secure in his arms.

"What do you think if we go to Ramiro's on the weekend after the performance at the wedding." asked Mia.

Alvaro thought about it and said "No, that's not a good idea". Mia looked disappointed.

Alvaro had to laugh when he saw that she couldn't believe his answer. "I have a better idea."

Mia looked at him. When Alvaro didn't say anything, she shouted: "Now, oh, just tell me".

He laughed and took her in his arms. "Do you remember where we were at the flea market?"

"Yes," said Mia.

"There is a nice, nice little guesthouse there. Ramiro has reserved a room for both of us there. We're just alone."

Mia fell on his neck. She was very happy. The weekends with Zoe and Juanma were great, but they were rarely really alone.