Training

When Mia woke up she got up softly. Ramiro was already in the living room, he already had a coffee in front of him and the breakfast table was almost finished.
"Good morning," he greeted Mia smiling. "It was a really nice evening, I was really happy.
"That was the point," Mia grinned.
She sat down to him. "Thank you for allowing us to be here. I hope we do not disturb your peace when we're here with so many. "
"Oh, Mia, I love to have you here., I can not even imagine how many nightshares I have missed in your life. I thought, tonight we'll make an barbecue. Then we take advantage of the beautiful weather. This time, I prepare, if you are still working on your appearance, ok. "
"Yes, dad" Mia was happy. It was pure relaxation, to be out a bit.
"By the way Juanma is already awake. He is on the balcony. I think he's on the phone "
"I'll go to look for him," said Mia.
Junama had sat down on a chair and had headphones in his ears.
"Hey, you're awake already," Mia laughed. "Did you sleep well?
"I was afraid half the night Ramiro is standing in the room." Juanma said with a wink, "If he gets Alvaro and you here, it's one thing, but Zoe and me"
"He would not rip your head off, but that explains why you look so tired"
"I talked to Zoe a bit more," Juanma said, "I told her to meet Gaspar and see what happens and then we'll see."
"So you talked about you two"
"Yes, more or less, she said she likes being with me, misses me when we're not together and she thought she was over Gaspar and now he wants to see her, she was crying."
"Juanma, Zoe is very honest, if she tells you these things then that's what she feels. Be close to her. I do not think gaspar is a danger. "
" I hope so. I can only wait and give it no pressure. And I will try that "
"Let's see that we wake up the sleepyheads, we still have a lot of rehearsals ahead of us and Ramiro wants to make a barbecuel tonight"
They went in, and Alvaro was already at Ramiro. So that it did not attract attention, Mia went to wake up Zoe .
She was half awake when Mia came.
"Breakfast is ready" laughed Mia.

"How can you always have such a good mood in the morning?" Zoe wondered but she also had to laugh.
After breakfast, they left for school. Alvaro and Juanma first met with the others to throw a few balls and Mia and Zoe met Simon. Zoe told the two everything that has happened so far.
She had lunch at school and then met at the Go. As they went through the songs, Simon still took a few steps, but all in all, it worked very well. Juanma relaxed immediately when the two started. Mia noticed that Zoe could not take her eyes off him and was happy about it.
When they paused, Mia sat down next to Alvaro and leaned against him. "Tired," he asked.

"No, I just like your closeness," Mia answered.

"You're great, it works great, I'm sure the performance will be a complete success."

"I hope it!" Laughed Mia.

Later all sat together a bit outside, also Fede Nico Tobi and Martin came to it.
Juanma sat next to Zoe and Fede could barely resist his grin.
"When are we going to make a disco night again?" He asked.
"We'll do that on the weekend after the show," said Alvaro. Zoe's cell phone rang. It was gaspar. Mia and Juanma had seen it too. She took the call and moved away from the group.
She stayed away for a while. The others were engrossed in various discussions. Zoe came back with her cell phone and gave it to Mia "He wants to talk to you". Mia looked at Alvaro, who raised his eyebrows questioningly. She picked up the phone, got up, and walked away too.
"Hey Gaspar, are you all right?" She asked.

"Yeah, great, listen, Mia, you know Zoe better, we've made an appointment for Tuesday, I thought I'd go to the movies with her. More romantic movie or something exciting.? "
Oh no not a romance, Mia immediately thought, "Take something exciting, Zoe likes that," she said.

"Great, dinner Italian or Chinese" "I can not tell you, because we have never talked about it"
"Okay, I'll take a look. I'll pick her up at 3pm. Wish me luck, she thinks we're working on a song "

" Okay "Mia had a strange feeling.
When Mia came back Zoe had sat down next to Juanma and laid her hand on his leg. "What did he want from you?" Zoe asked.

"Uh ... eehm wanted to know my opinion on a song"She knew nothing better to say. Juanma looked at her.
Fede caught his eye and frowned.
Alvaro said after a while, "We should start slowly. We can go a little further tomorrow, right "
"Sure," said Juanma and jumped right up.

Fede held Mia steady as she passed. "Is everything ok?" He asked.
"I'm not sure. I'll explain it to you tomorrow? "
"Ok," said Fede.
When they arrived at Ramiro they helped him a bit with the preparations. Mia realized that Juanma was very quiet, but she had no opportunity to speak to him. Zoe was always close.

The food was as always delicious and far too much. Ramiro was already planning the next vacation.
He asked how went the preparations for the performance .
Mia and Alvaro cleared a part from the table and in the kitchen asked Alvaro Mia "Is everything ok? Juanma is very quiet, Zoe is around him all the time and with you I have the feeling you are in thoughts. "
"Gaspar is planning a completely romantic afternoon with Zoe. Cinema and then dinner. All this as a surprise "
"Oh man ... ok..that is bad"

"I do not know. She's very attached to Juanma .. actually I do not think she .. "She broke off.
Zoe came to the kitchen "from whom do you not believe something"

"Oh we talked about Mercedes "Alvaro said quickly" Where is Juanma "

" Outside, he said he wanted to call his mother. Sometimes I get the feeling he's on the phone 10 times a day with her ", laughed Zoe. They went back to Ramiro and a moment later Mia went looking for Juanma.
He was on the terrace, but he was not speaking on the phone.
Hey what are you doing out here alone? "Mia asked.

" I wanted to think a little bit. "
"About the phone call" "Juanma looked at her and looked away he said" He did not want to hear from you about a song right? "

She sat down next to him. "No,but I can not say that to Zoe. He wants to surprise her "

" I thought so. He will try everything "
Mia put her hand on his arm "Juanma no matter what he does, it does not mean that Zoe will go into it. She looked at you all the time today when we sang "
"I know, but I've just been through that one time. Do you realize why I'm scared of it?"
" yes I understand. But I have the feeling that Zoe is pretty sure with her feelings for you but that she does not know if you are ready for it "
"Well I think I am now"
"You think it or you know it?"
"From the feeling of how much it hurts to imagine him with her , I would say I know it"
"Then show her, Juanma. Let her feel that you are sure. "

The door opened and Zoe stood in the doorway "Oh, now you two were here, I could have thought so," she laughed. "Ramiro still has ice cream ."

Mia got up and said "I'll go to look"
"We too,?" Zoe asked Juanma.

"Can we stay here for another moment?" He asked
"Sure" Zoe sat next to him. "Is the night hanging in your bones?"
"No ... maybe a little. But I was thinking, "he looked at her.

"Ok ... I have to worry now" asked Zoe?
"No .. Zoe honestly .. I'm worried about Gaspar. I ... I'm afraid I'll lose you. "
"Why do you think so?" Zoe says and took his hand.

"I do not know. I imagined that you are with him .. and it hurt and then I realized ... that I ... that I feel more for you than I wanted to admit to myself "