Saturday

Despite everything, Juanma was gone the next morning when Mia and Alvaro woke up.
They heard that breakfast was being prepared downstairs, so went downstairs to help. Mia looked at her cell phone. She had a message from Roberto. 'You know that Juanma is only with Zoe because you are together with Alvaro right' '
Mia wrote, "Why do you think so?" She left her phone in the room and they went downstairs. Breakfast was quiet and after breakfast Alvaro called Ramiro and asked if he had any news. "She is getting rid of ventilation today, but visits are still prohibited today." Ramiro said. "Ok, thanks," said Alvaro, bringing the news to Juanma and Mia.
Mia cleaned up the kitchen with Florenzia and the boys were sitting outside. Florenzia said "He almost does not sleep at all right" "No. Only always for a short time "Florenzia nodded. Alvaro said to Juanma "Should we go somewhere today? Clearing heads?"
"Gladly do you have an idea?" "We could go out into the city a bit outside Eating out and taking a stroll."
When Mia came to them, they made the proposal and she agreed. They asked Florenzia if she would need anything from somewhere and then they got ready and drove off. Mia frowned at her cell phone. Roberto had written "Because he wants you and did not get you"
Alvaro saw her look and asked, "Is all alright." "Roberto wrote." She read the news. "Let it be good, Mia, do not answer him anymore I'll take care of it on Monday" said Alvaro.
They drove to a part of Buenos Aires, which was outside but had many small shops and nice restaurants. They walked a bit through the streets and sat in a small restaurant at noon.
When they finished eating, Mia got another message from Roberto. There were two photos. One showed Roberto outside the hospital and one at Zoe's bed. She stared at the screen, then looked at Juanma and Alvaro. She showed them the pictures on the phone. Alvaro took the phone from her hand. "Do you understand why I do not trust him?" He said. Juanma said, "How did he get in to her when she is not allowed to have visitors? "The picture showed Zoe already without ventilation but with the tube on the nose to give her more oxygen. She was sleeping. "Do you know what we're going to the hospital?" Said Alvaro. The hospital was about 40 minutes from its current location. When they arrived at the hospital, Roberto was gone.
They went to the room where Zoe was lying, but one nurse immediately said, "Sorry, you can not see her till tomorrow. But she is doing well. "Mia showed her the cell phone and said," Why was he allowed to go to her? "She looked at the photo and said," He said he was her brother and now would be gone for a few weeks and want to see his sister again. We let him very briefly to her. "Mia looked at Juanma and Alvaro. The nurse turned around and left. Mia ran after her and said, "Please, can our friend not go very short to her. He was there as it happened and he suffers very much please can he see her a second. "The nurse looked at Juanma and considered. But only he and very briefly. I stay with him in the room. Mia ran up to Juanma and said, "You can see her for a moment. The nurse goes with you. "Well then come on young man", the nurse said.
Quietly, they entered the room. "May I take her hand?" Asked Juanma. "Yes, that's ok." "Very carefully, Juanma took Zoe's hand and pressed a kiss also the back of the hand. Zoe moved and slowly opened his eyes. "You're here," she croaked, squeezing his hand. "I love you," said Juanma. "I love you too," whispered Zoe. "She's still tired," said the nurse. Tomorrow will be different. You must go now I'm sorry "
Juanma squeezed Zoe's hand again and said "I'll be there again tomorrow"

Mia approached him as he came out. "Everything ok" she asked. "Yes," Juanma said, squeezing her.
When they were back in the car Alvaro went to school. "Where are you going?" Mia asked. "I want to talk to Roberto," said Alvaro

When she arrived at the school, she first had to look for Roberto. He was alone in the gym and threw a few balls. "I want to talk to myself alone, okay?" Said Alvaro
Alvaro approached Roberto. "Hi what are you doing here, I thought you will come back tomorrow"
"What did you want with Zoe?"

"I visited her , that's no problem right"
"And why are you sending Mia the photos?"
"Just like that, I just wanted to be nice, Juanma was certainly happy that she does not need a device to breathe anymore"
"He was not happy that you were there. And that you pretend to be her brother is not funny, just leave us alone."

"Yeah, you guys, two school basketball stars are fighting for the best girl in the school. Do not you realize that she fools you and he wants her. Did you watch them both while dancing?"

" Now listen to me .. "

" No, I'm not listening to you, because you have absolutely nothing to say to me "He passed Alvaro and left the hall. He ran past Mia and Juanma to the Go