Preparing

Friday everything went as planned. The four went shopping directly after school. Alvaro had Ramiro's key and they started.
They joked a lot in the cooking and preparations and Mia saw Zoe and Juanma getting more and more close.
She toke Zoe outside with the excuse to bring something out of the room.
"Listen, Zoe ... when Alvaro and I are here, we'll always sleep in my room ... would you sleep with Juanma in Alvaros room?"

Zoe grinned "I never would have dared to ask ,here with Ramiro in the house... but if you do that, Juanma and I have no choice"
Mia laughed.
They finished early with everything and still had plenty of time. Ramiro always came around 7pm.
Juanma had gone to the balcony and had called his mother. When he just wanted to come back in, Zoe came to meet him.
She took him by the hand and pulled him out again.
"Alvaro and Mia want to sleep together. We only have the choice to sleep in Alvaros room, "she said with a grin on her face.
He looked at her and said nothing for a moment. Zoe said, "Hey, don't you say anything about that? If you don't want that, I'll tell Mia that I sleep with her. "
"No, Zoe, that's not what I thought.

" But?"
He took a breath and said" I'm just totally surprised because I would never have dared to do that here. That's like in the house on the beach. We would not have dared to do that there either. "
" No, that is right, but it was Mias Idea"
They went back to the others. The girls finished the table in the dining room and Juanma and Alvaro cleared away all the used things.
" Are you alright, Alvaro asked.
"Yeah .. Zoe told me that you sleep with Mia in Mia's room and I can sleep with her then"
"Is that not ok for you?"

"Yes, but ..." he paused.
"Come talk to me what's up. "
"I'm just worried that I'm getting into feelings again and then ..."
"You mean Gaspar."
"Yeah, she was devastated after he left her, I often heard that from Mia. And if he's interested again .... "
Alvaro thought for a moment.
"Juanma, I think he's interested, why else does he want t her now? But trust yourself. You realize that she likes you. That she keeps looking for your closeness. "
"Mia likes me too ..."
"Yes, she does Juanma. She loves you in a different way than me, but she does. I'm sure apart from the family, you're the most important person in her life maybe after me. But I'm just as certain that Zoe has feelings for you too. Gaspar has endlessly disappointed her. He has no chance against you. "
Mia had come to it because Zoe was in the bathroom, she heard the last words.
Juanma and Mia met each other's eyes. No one said anything for a moment.
Alvaro then said "I'm just going to check on Zoe."
Mia approached Juanma and took his hand "What are you really scared of?" She asked.
Junma lowered his eyes. "I am afraid that I develop feelings again and then she choose Gaspar. I really like Zoe very much and for now alomst too much. I have the impression she likes me too and now Gaspar comes along.

"But you realize that she likes you too, right? She was really happy when I said I'm sleeping with Alvaro. She's always trying to get close you. "
"Yes, I realize that and I think that's really nice too. I start to enjoy her closeness. I start to miss her when she is not there. And that scares me, do you understand that? Maybe I'm just too emotional, after all that has been in the last few days. But I think I can not stand that again, that I fall in love and Zoe then decides for Gaspar. "

Mia took him in his arms. It was hard to say anything because she could not predict how Zoe would react to Gaspar if she was spending time with hi r. She could not promise Juanma something if she was not sure. She could only try to figure out what Zoe feels.

"And that you are silent now makes me even more afraid. You and her always talk about everything. She certainly told you something. "

She broke away from Juanma to look at him. "Yes, we talked about it. She told me. She wants to meet Gaspar onlyfor freindship. Maybe she wants to understand what went on inside him. She has said. that she does not want anything from him. And I also believe that their feelings for you grow the more you are close to each other. You have to trust your feelings. "

"I do not know if I can do that," Juanma said softly.

"Juanma look at me. If you want Zoe, you can not give up. You can do that. You spend another night together now. And maybe we can all still stay one night more, I can ask Daddy. "
She took him in her arms again. "We should go to Alvaro and Zoe," she said.

"Mia? If she tells you anything about it, good or bad for me, will you tell me? "
"Promise," Mia said, smiling at Juanma.
Zoe was just about to check everything again. Mia and Juanma joined Alvaro in the living room.
Juanma said "I wanted to thank you again for all in the last days and Alvaro especially you for the many driving and I should also thank you again from my mother"
Alvaro said "always again".

Zoe joined the others and sat down next to Juanma. She put her hand on his leg and said, "I think we really have everything. The sparkling wine is already cold and I just turned on the stove. I'm so curious what he says, He does not expect us to do something like that.

A moment later, they heard Ramiro's key in the door.