Feelings

"Let's just take a few steps. Just the music and us? "
"Sure." Mia looked at Juanma. " Is everything OK?"
"Mia I do not want to talk right now, please ok?"
Mia left it and turned on the music. With each step, Juanma relaxed more. He felt the music and it was really like there was only him and Mia. They danced for a while. After a while Mia stopped Juanma and looked at him. "What on earth is going on with you," she said softly.
Juanma lowered his eyes. "I ... I'm so relieved that everything is alright, I swallowed everything the whole time and tried to be strong. Now everything is coming together, do you understand how I mean that? When I saw Zoe awake today..it was dammed up so much. And I did not want ... that she sees what I felt, you know? "He took a deep breath.
Mia puts her arms around him and says, "I know what you mean. The fear of something happening all the time. All the time the worry. And then it's ok, and everything dissolves. "
Juanma swallowed and nodded. She held him for another moment and stroked his back. When he broke away from her, they sat down. "You know so much happened since the beginning of the school year... So many changes. With you, I started to process the death of my father. To be happy for my mother and Marcelo. The love for you your decision, then there was Zoe. I was scared so much that I lose her now. And now it all comes down to me. Somehow"
" I know what you mean. So much has happened that we have not been able to complete many things. But you could have talked to Alvaro and me all the time. "
"You were worried about Zoe, I did not want to burden you" "Do you feel better now?"
" Yes, in any case. Thank you, Mia. "
Both had not noticed that Roberto had watched them through the window for a while.
When Alvaro came out of the hall with the others, he paedged him.
"Hey, do you have a moment?" "Yes," said Alvaro. "You are all angry when I am with Mia. But that she and Juanma are close entwined in the Go, that's ok? "" What are you trying to do here? "" Nothing I just want to tell you, I think before you go at me, maybe you should look at your close friends " He turned around and left. Alvaro stood there for a moment, stunned. Martin came up to him and said, "What did he want from you?" "Just ask something about setting up for the next game." Alvaro said.
He met Juanma and Mia in the cafeteria. It was time for dinner. Later, the three went to Mia's room a bit. They talked for a while and Mia worried that it might not be good for Zoe to leave the hospital too soon. "She will not be dissuaded," said Alvaro. "But we can talk to her tomorrow"
Juanma was totally exhausted from the last nights and retired early.

Alvaro asked Mia "Was everything ok with him today". "No, not really." Mia told him how Roverto had come to the Go and Juanma had come to it. Then how it went ohm and that she had comforted him. "And more was not"?
"No, why do you ask?" Alvaro told her "about his encounter with Roberto." Yes, I hugged him. Because he was just sad. "
"Mia that's ok. I know that too and I trust you both. I know he would not touch you. I just wanted to hear what it was like "

"I think Roberto would talk to me, too." "I think so too, but he does not just want to talk and he tries to make me jealous of Juanma, presumably because Juanma reacted that way today." "But maybe you'll just let me go with him talk and then we'll see. "
"I do not know if that's a good idea."
Mia decided to try it on her own, so she did not say anything anymore. "Will you stay here again?" "Gladly. We can still use the time you sleep alone." He said and grinned.
He had already snuggled up to Mia's bed anyway and took her in his arms. He loved her scent and her warmth. He did not know how to judge Roberto. He knew he made an impression on Mia. He was glad, that Juanma had come today. He really trusted Juanma and he knew he would always take care of Mia.
He focused on Mia's warmth and fell asleep.