Ohne Titel Teil195

The next day, Alvaro and Juanma and Mia met in the morning at school. Marcello wanted to discuss a few things before the game and the guys had to be focused. Mia wished them luck and was looking forward to the game later. She went to look for Simon; she had promised him to be there early so that they could get good seats.

Zoe had written that she wouldn't be there until after the game and that her parents wanted to speak to Ramiro.

Simon still didn't know about Zoe's upcoming school change. He asked about Zoe and immediately saw on Mia's face that there was something she didn't tell him, so she retired with him to a quiet corner and told him what she knew. Simon, like everyone else, was shocked and hoped that Ramiro could save the situation.

When it was time for the game, they sat down in the hall and got seats in the front. Clara came over and asked if she could sit down, Mia nodded and Clara sat down next to her.

The game started and you could see from the first minute that there were some strong players in the opposing team who were specially targeted for Juanma and Alvaro. They were well covered and could not freely choose their moves. Juanma was also unable to concentrate. Alvaro tried to pull him along and to build him up with words. Marcello indicated a break.

He talked his players into conscience again, as they were already behind on the points.

After a while, Juanma regained its shape. They had involved Roberto and Martin and therefore formed a strong point. Little by little they made up the points.

Mia felt a movement behind her and Zoe put a hand on her and Simon's shoulder. Mia turned around and took her friend tightly in her arms. Her parents stood at the doorway to the exit and waved to Mia and the others. Juanma had seen Mia move out of the corner of his eye and saw Zoe with her. He winked at them and smiled.
Ramiro had also seen Zoe's arrival and went to her parents. He pointed to the entrance of the hall and went out with them. Zoe took a deep breath. It was too loud in the hall to talk.

Ramiro took Zoe's parents into his office and asked them to sit down. "The kids told me what's going on," he began the conversation. "I hope that was ok, but they were very worried."
Zoe's mother smiled slightly and said "yes, our daughter made that clear to us from yesterday until today. We knew that she now has good friends here and that she is with Juanma, but we didn't expect that."

"It is the case that my company moves to almost the other end of Argentina. I have a severance offer if I don't go, but then of course I have to look for a new job as a biochemist," said Zoe's father
"It's just as difficult for us to give up our home as for Zoe. But it's not always easy to find a new job." said Zoe's mother.

Ramiro thought for a moment. Then he said: "Well, I don't think it's a good thing to separate Zoe from her friends now. In the case of a movefrom the house, the students had the idea that she could go to Juanma's house at any time or, of course, to Mia and me. And in the longer holidays, such a long trip home to you is worth it. If you accept the severance payment offer, we could see if we have any contacts. The many parents here at the school might give us an opportunity. And in the meantime we could also waive school fees. "

Zoe's mother smiled again: "It's a very nice and, above all, generous offer. It's great that Zoe has so much support here. We can pay the school fees from the severance payment."

She looked at her husband. When he didn't say anything, Ramiro said: "Maybe you should discuss this in peace. Perhaps there is still something to be paid from the severance pay. My offer is ready and I would be happy if Zoe could stay."

"I find it hard to quit work," said Zoe's father. "But it's just as difficult for me to separate Zoe from everything and we would have to start all over again, too."

"It's not an easy decision. It shouldn't be that difficult to find a new job in your job. I will ask around with your permission. And you will consider together what is best for your family."