Discussions

Juanma sat down on the couch and picked up his cell phone. "Are you looking for the lyrics to the song?" Juanma nodded. Together, they watched how they could divide the text.

While eating, Zoe deliberately did not sit next to Juanma. Alvaro looked at them for a moment but said nothing. Roberto seemed to recover well. He had an appetite again and looked better too. After dinner, Zoe cleaned up the kitchen with Mia. "Do not you want to get along with Juanma?" Mia asked.

"The question is, if he wants that," Zoe said

" I think so. He just does not feel well today. "Silently, they cleared away, and after a moment Juanma came into the kitchen.

"Can we talk, Zoe, "he said, Mia looked at Zoe and left the kitchen.

In the living room Alvaro sat alone in front of the TV. Roberto was taking a shower. Mia went to him and he pulled her close. "Finally I have you here for  a moment ," he whispered in her ear. "Mia put her arms are around his neck.

"I love you," Mia said softly, and Alvaro closed his eyes and inhaled her scent.

"I love you too," he said, "I talked to Ramiro, he knows that Roberto is here, and he said he wants to get in holiday again  with us as soon as we can. We should think about it

"That will be good , I think Zoe and Juanma can use that too"

"Hopefully, the two will reconcile themselves." After a moment, the kitchen door opened and Zoe came out, she went straight to her room and closed the door.

Mia looked at Alvaro and followed her. Zoe sat on her bed and cried

"What happened?" Mia asked.

"I think I just broke everything"

" Why?"

"Because I told him that I'm sad, that he did not tell me what happened and that I'm disappointed that he's always talking about everything with you. Whenever he's feeling bad, he's coming to you first. "

"He did not want you to worry . And he talks to you too. I also can talk to him about some things better. "She was thinking about her fear of loupe when she learned that Ramiro is not her father. "I was often with him in bad times, maybe it's the way it is."

"Yes, and why does Roberto trust you like that?"

"Wait, are you mad at Juanma and me now, or that Roberto is getting on well with me?"

"I'm not mad at all, I really have no idea what's wrong with me" said Zoe and Mia took her in her arms After a moment she said "Come on, let's go to the others"

"Leave me alone for  a moment, ok?" Zoe said, "Sure," Mia said and left the room.

In the living room, Juanma, Roberto and Alvaro sat in front of the TV watching a basketball game. It has been going on for quite some time and there was not much time left to play. Mia sat down with the boys. As it was exciting again shortly before the end, the boys stared at the screen as if spellbound and did not really notice her .

After the game, Juanma got up and looked in Zoes and his room. When he returned, Mia asked, "What is it?" "She fell asleep," he said.

" . Ok, shall we continue the song? "

" Yeah, we should go through all the songs again "Mia got the papers and they sat down in the dining room to not disturb the other two.

They started with "Photograph", but Juanma was unfocused. "Hey that will be ok with Zoe again," said Mia.

"I do not know."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She accuses me not to talk to her. She still does not know many things, but I always talk to her. I did not tell  her  from  what happened this night. She accuses us of our friendship. "

" It's hard for her that you  come to me when you feel bad. "

" Is it that bad? I can always talk to you about everything. But I can not change that. And if she does not trust me, it's like with LUpe. "

"Hey wait, you're not feeling really well yet,now stay calm for now."

"But Alvaro can handle that as well"

"Yeah but I'm not always good either, he just does not say anything"

Juanma stared at the text. They shared the lyrics and Mia played the music. They went through the song once completely and it worked quite well. "We have to ask Charlie if we are allowed to perform this," Mia said.

"Sure, we do but I see no problem in it." Alvaro came in and said to Mia. "I go to bed, Roberto now wanted to sleep slowly. "He kissed Mia on the cheek and said" See you soon ".

Juanma looked at Mia. "I'm not angry with you when you go to bed," he said. He stood up. "What are you doing?" Mia asked.

"I go back to the balcony for a second and then I get a blanket. "

"Do not you sleep with Zoe? I mean now she knows it "

"I do not think she wants that today" They both noticed the cool air outside

"Of course she wants that"

"She is asleep and I do not want to wake her, I will first go on the sofa "

Mia shivered with cold and Juanma stood behind her and put his arm around her waist and hishead on her shoulder. For a moment Mia stayed like that then she slowly turned from his arm. "Hey," she said softly. " What about you"

"I'm just tired." He said.

They went in and Mia got him another cold pack and a blanket, then she went to Alvaro. He was still awake. Mia got her sleeping clothes and went to the bathroom. "Hurry up, I miss you" said Alvaro Mia was quickly back. Alvaro made her room to lay beside him