difficulties

"Well, if somebody does  not know what's wrong with you, then you seem to  act weird," Mia grinned.

Mia went to Zoe. "Hey what's wrong with you." "You can help him with everything, be constantly there and I seem to be bothering him."

"That's nonsense," said Mia. "He slept badly and is in a bad mood that's all." Zoe shrugged and lay down on the bed, "I'm taking a break, okay?" "Sure," said Mia and went out to the others.Juanma had the text sheets in front of him.

Alvaro looked in the kitchen to see if everything was there for dinner and Roberto slept.

"Do we need anything else?" Mia asked. "No, it's all there, I do not know yet if we should go to the hospital with Juanma."

"But it gets better."

"That's what he says, but he does not look good." He went to Juanma.

"I would prefer if we had your rip examined. Also, the stab injury, someone can look at. "" Which stab injury, "came Zoe's voice. Juanma looked at Alvaro.

"What's going on here?" Zoe asked, Juanma took a deep breath as far as possible. He told what had happened last night and showed Zoe the injuries,

"I knew you were lying to me and you also lied to me" said She turned to Mia and slammed the door to her room. "Sorry," Alvaro said, "I did not see her."

" It's ok"Juanma said, standing up and walking outside for a moment Alvaro knocked on Zoe s door. Roberto had awakened from the noise, but turned back to sleep and Mia paused for a moment before moving on to Juanma ,

He looked at Mia. "You were right, I should have just told her"

"Yeah ... how bad it hurts".

"More times less, depending on the movement" Mia sat next to him. "Maybe you should try to sleep a bit, then you do not move so much. You look tired."

"I'm not feeling so well right now."

"Juanma what is it".

"No idea. I'm afraid we can not practice for next week. Or that I'm not fit next week. Then this  with Zoe. "

Meanwhile Alvaro talked to Zoe. "We did not want to tell you how we did not want you to get upset. Zoe"

"I'm not a puppet, of course I'm upset, but if you lie to me, then I'm more upset . And then he just lets Mia help him."

"Because you should not know anything. Hey, sometimes the friendship between Juanma and Mia is hard for me too. The two understand each other without talking, they trust each other blindly. I have no idea why that is. But it is so and it does both well. I know that Juanma would not touch Mia. And you know the same about Mia. "

"Yes, that's great, too, and Mia has such a kind, even Roberto likes her a lot and you already trust her. But I want to help and he pushes me away. And then he still lies to me. "

"He's in pain Zoe. He tries not  to show how much. Please talk to him, I think he can not use quarrels with you now either. "

There was a knock and Juamma came in. "Zoe can we talk?" He asked, "leave me a little bit," Zoe said. Juanma looked at Alvaro.

"Okay then if you don't want," Juanma said and left the room again.As Juanma came into the living room, Mia spoke to Roberto, who was awake now, Juanma sat down for a moment.

Roberto told Mia about his parents and brother. Since he had moved to Buenos Aires with his mother only after the death of Ricardo, he could not go to his brother's grave. "The pain of losing him consumed me from the inside. At first I just drank and stunned and before I realized it, I needed more and more. It was pills that I crumbled and smoked and sometimes even injected "He showed Mia puncture scars on his arms Mia felt cautious about it Impulsively, she put the Ame around Roberto and hugged him . Roberto had tears in his eyes  Now he could not hold them back anymore, every single memory coming into his head, neither of them seeing that Juanma had left in the meantime, "Do you still have any withdrawal symptoms?" yes, but only light. From time to time I freeze or sweat. My hands are shaking often. But it keeps getting better and I thank you for that. "Mia smiled at him.

"I'll take a look at Juanma, "she said,  he was sitting on the balcony, Mia saw him outside the window and took out a blanket, and when she put it over his shoulders, she realized how cold he was" why are you out here? "

"I could not hear that with his brother, sorry "

" Alright. "

" Right now I miss him again "Mia knew he was talking of his dad. "What would I give for when he could see the performances?"

"You know .. if I sing or hear my mother's song, then I know she is with me". Juanma looked at her. He smiled briefly but then said "I do not have that song."

"Is there a favorite song from your father? "

" Yes, photograph from Ed Sheeran "

" Maybe we could perform it  together. In the show, "

Juanma took her hand." Great Idea , "he said

Mia smiled," You have to go in Juanma, it's really cold out here. " He let her lead him inside. Alvaro and Zoe were also out of zoes room and Alvaro wanted to finish the grill with Roberto. Zoe looked past Juanma and went into the kitchen with Roberto and Alvaro.