Day 2

Everyone used the next day on the beach again, Mia made a bet with Alvaro who could dive the longest. They splash Ramiro wet who had not been in the water yet. Also Ramiro did these carefree days very well, he was a family man and he enjoyed the time with the teenagers.

After receiving a call from Charly Martin, he called Juanma and Mia to him.

"Charly Martin just called. He'd like to see you in the studio next week, He has some more songs he wants to try with you and he even had a gig for you "

Mia and Juanma looked at each other with enthusiasm and gave their OK. Mia ran to Alvaro and told him the news and Alvaro took her in his arms and kissed her heartily.

"Hey take a room," Zoe called laughing.

"No jealousy," Mia laughed back.

Juanma had also told Zoe about the call and avoided looking over at Alvaro and Mia.

They all decided to leave the beach to eat something before the disco and then get ready.

It was indeed a small but very nice disco it was not that busy but it was good music. All four danced a lot.

As it got fuller, Zoe went to Mia and asked if she could get the USB stick with the music. "Why?" Mia asked.

"Secret," Zoe said. Mia gave it to her and she went to the DJ. She tamed him which song he should play took the mic and said:

"Today, once again privately here in the disco soon as a CD and in concert "Ya no mas" by Juanma and Mia. "

She gave the DJ the go and the music sounded the other visitors stepped aside a bit. Juanma looked at Mia, took her by the hand and they performed the song. Alvaro found it a bit hard to watch, as always, because Juanma was right, there was only him and Mia on this song. But he was happy for Mia and was incredibly proud of her.

When the song was over, Mia took Alvaro and Zoe by the hand and took the mic. "All of this is only possible with such great friends as support. She let go Zoe's hand and kissed Alvaro, the other disco visitors clapped enthusiastically. The dance floor slowly filled again, It was played a quiet song and Alvaro took Mia by the hand. They danced very tight and Alvaro whispered in her ear, "I'm so proud of you." Mia hugged him. When something faster was played after the song, they left the dance floor, Mia pulled Alvaro out the door because it was really warm.

"I did not know Zoe did that," she said.

"It was great." Alvaro said. "I'm curious what Charly Martin is up to you.

It was late and Alvaro sought Juanma to clarify when Ramiro should pick her up again. They decided to call him that he should be there in 30 minutes.

Once in the house everyone sat down for a moment on the terrace. But Mia was too awake she could not sit still and pulled Alvaro towards the beach. They walked hand in hand along the waves.

"I miss you" Alvaro said

"I'm right with you" Mia laughed

"Yes, but we're never alone." He pulled her down into the sand. Mia rested her head on his chest, heard his heartbeat and looked at the stars. She tried to capture that moment of calm.

They lay there for a while, listening to the waves. "Hard to believe we have to go back on Sunday," said Alvaro.

"Yes, I could stay here for a while," Mia said.

Her eyes slowly closed. Alvaros even heartbeat and the waves had a calming effect on them.

Alvaro noticed her breathing became even and she had fallen asleep. He enjoyed the tranquility and the closeness.

As it got chilly, after a while he gently tickled Mia to wake her up. Mia had to laugh and tickle back. They sit for a moment, but then Alvaro said, "Let's go to the house, it's getting really cold." He put his arm around Mia and they walked slowly to the house.

There were now only Juanma and Zoe sitting on the terrace, Zoe cuddled in a blanket. "Hey there you are again," she said. "We already thought you're swimming home"

Alvaro got a blanket for Mia from inside and put it over her. "It's great on the beach, now."

Zoe said, "We should somehow surprise Ramiro, as a thank you."

"Yeah, well, we have to come up with something," said Juanma.

Mia yawned and Alvaro said "Get off to bed, it's really late"

They put the glasses in the house and went into the rooms. Juanma and Zoe already went to their rooms, Alvaro and Mia stayed in the hall for a while.

"I think next week we'll have to eat at Ramiro's again and stay for the weekend," grinned Alvaro. Mia put her arms around him and kissed him. "That's not how you make it  easier that you have to go now," laughed Alvaro.

They stayed a moment and then went into the room.

Juanma was still awake when Alvaro entered.

He said, "I'm sorry about the Song Idid not know Zoe planned that."

"It's okay, it was great," Alvaro replied.

"I just do not want you to think ..."

"It's all ok Juanma I did not think anything" Juanma decided not to deepen the subject. Alvaro knew that it was not easy for Juanma to be so close and around the clock with him and Mia.

Zoe was almost asleep when Mia came into the room. But she sat up again and said, "You've been away on the beach for a long time." "Yes, I fell asleep."

"On the beach," Zoe asked.

Mia grinned and nodded. Then she said:" I have an idea for Ramiro. What do you think of it, when we cook a meal with him on a weekend, as a surprise, Best Friday there he comes after us from school. We could go shopping and surprise him. I'm sure we can all stay there then. "

"That's a good idea, then we'll sort it out tomorrow with the boys, maybe next Friday?"

"Mm, Alvaro and I wanted to see him next weekend. "

Zoe grinned meaningfully, "and yes, Juanma and I would disturb," she laughed.

Mia shrugged apologetically. And laughed too.

"Did Juanma say anything?" She asked Zoe

. "He said he enjoyed the song with you but that he has a guilty conscience about Alvaro."

"He does not need that," Mia said."I think the two of them get along very well, who would have thought that."

"Yes, they do. Otherwise it would not have been possible here. " Both were very tired by now. They decided to sleep and enjoy the next day again.