where is Juanma

Alvaro played Basketball with Tobi and Martin. Tobi asked him, "How do you cope with the new situation?" Alvaro sighed, "What can I say. You do not even believe how incredibly happy I was when Mia was finally ready to admit her feelings for me. But I have to give her time now. You also have to understand what she has been through lately. "
"So you do not believe that Juanma has anything to do with the decision?" Martin asked. Tobi gave him a push. "Naja, I only mention it," Martin ventured, "that the two are getting along very well toghether is not a secret."
Alvaro looked at both. "She talked to him today at the GO. He is not feeling well. But I can not go against it. Her decision between me and him could have turned out well for him. "
"It can still do that" Martin slipped out, which earned him a bad look from Tobi. "Where is she at all. I  also have not seen Juanma for a long time. "
Tobi said, "I saw her with Zoe and Simon earlier. "
Alvaro said nothing and tried to throw the ball at the basket. He missed him.
"I do not want to play anymore”, he said, “let's have a drink".
Martin and Tobi nodded in agreement and they left the hall.

Meanwhile, Mia enjoyed the time with Simon and Zoe. They had a lot of fun, walked around the city and laughed a lot. Zoe and Simon were happy to see Mia so lucky again

Towards evening they returned to school. Fede came to them and asked, "Have you seen Juanma?"
“No”, Mia answered in surprise,” we were not in school at all. What's happening?”
Fede replied: "Lupe saw him hours ago on the GO, from there he wanted to see Nico and me, but we did not see him. We've already looked everywhere and he does not answer his phone. I thought maybe he is with you. "
Mia thought for a moment. She had never seen Fede or Tobi in the storage room and wondered if they knew about the room. so she just said, "I have an idea"
She walked to the storage room but the door was open, the room was empty. She tried to reach him on the phone, but as Fede said he did not answer. Slowly she began to worry.
It was dinner time so she returned to the others in the cafeteria.
Fede had been in their bedroom again, but Juanma was not there either. They set out to look for him after dinner.
Alvaro sat down at Mia's table to eat. He had heard that Juanma had not been seen for a long time. He also did not come to dinner. He lightly squeezed Mia's hand. "He sure  went for a walk," he said softly. "Yes I think so too”, Mia answered. She did not want to deepen that topic now.

Mia was not very hungry. She had an idea where he could be. After the last basketball game she had found him in a equipment room behind the gymn. Nobody for sure had searched there. She wanted to go therenow, but she did not want to be too nervous and give Alvaro the wrong idea.
When everyone was done with the dinner at their table, they got up and cleared their trays. Mia said she had to go into the bedroom. Zoe looked at her a bit puzzled but said nothing.