Friendship

Isabel told Juanma that he could sleep the night on the couch because she did not have an extra room.
Later, when they watched television in Mia's room, Mia took the opportunity to talk to Isabel alone.
"Madri, can Juanma sleep with me, then you have the living room free and with Gaspar I was allowed to sleep in a room before. . "" Mia I can not really ... ... "Madri please he'll feel weird alone in the living room I promise you we'll do nothing, I'm with Alvaro."
"Mia ..." Please Madri he came here specially to take me back ,,, "
Isabel thought for a while. Then she said "Okay, but you leave the door open a bit." "Thank you Madri," Mia hugged her.
"You have found very good friends. Ramiro told me everything. He and your friends are the only reason I let you go Mia. I will visit you next month. Ramiro said I can stay with him in this time.
"That's so great Madri. Thank you for everything." Isabel squeezed her . "I'm going back to Juanma ok." Sure, the dinner will be ready soon. "
When she returned to her room, Juanma had fallen asleep. She let him sleep for a moment and then gently woke him up. "There'll be dinner soon," she said. Juanma stretched out. "I did not want to sleep" "Tonight you can sleep up here, I talked to Madri, but we have to let the door open a bit." Juanma grinned and said "No problem." They went downstairs to help Isabel with the food and after the meal, they went for a walk for a while. "Is everything clear with you and Zoe?" "I think so. She always looks for my closeness. But she sings again with Gaspar on Sunday. "" Do not worry. "
"At Gaspar I will always do that. I'm just scared that it's like us. Everything is alright. And then the decision is against me, do you understand? "" I'm sorry that I hurt you so much, Juanma. I never meant to hurt you. I only have..."
Juanma put his finger on her lips "Shhh," he said. " Everything is good. I know that. I asked you for a decision and you decided. I am glad that you are my friend. Part of me will always love you, but the fact that our friendship has survived this all shows me that we have a connection that no one can destroy, Mia. And who knows, maybe that's even worth more than a relationship. "

Mia hugged him. Tears had come back to her eyes at his words. "Part of me will always love you. I will always do everything to keep our connection. And I thank you for being here. "
For a while both were silent. Juanma took her hand. "You will always be able to rely on me. And if something happens again, then please talk to me. No matter what, ok? "
"Thank you, Juanma. How did you get your mom to come here? "
"Well, she knows how important you are to me. And she knew Ramiro would take care of everything. "
"I wish you so much that you will be happy with Zoe."
"Zoe and I ... honestly, who would have ever thought that, when she showed up in the room near the hall, I was really surprised. But she was so sweet, she tried to understand and reassure me. She suddenly had a site that she hides very well. "
"Yes that's Zoe. I do not know what I would do without her. I think you're a great match. "Juanma's cell phone beeped.
Are we? Or is she better with Gaspar? "He held up his phone and showed Mia a message from Zoe, writing to him that Gaspar had surprisingly turned up at school.
"Juanma stop.. She does not want anything from Gaspar, she likes to sing, that's all. "
"Can you understand that I'm scared?"
"Yes, I can understand it. But you have to trust her. She always wants to be with you  and in the night when  it was with your mom ... "
"Gaspar had not called  yet in this time," Juanma interjected.
"... you are right, but Gaspar has endlessly disappointed her, but you do not Juanma. Trust her, and trust yourself. And trust me. "
"It's good to talk to you Mia."
"We have to go back slowly. Isabel would be  worried."
Isabel was waiting for them when they came back. "I'll drive you to the airport tomorrow. Ramiro will pick you up in Buenos Aires. Mia it remains with your decision to go back "
"Yes Madri," said Mia.
"Okay, when you get up tomorrow, I'll be working, see you at noon, then? I wish you a good night"
Mia and Juanma went to Mia's room. Mia turned on the TV and they lay down. "I'm completely done" said Juanma "Well then you finally sleep right" said Mia and lay down to him. "How can I sleep wrong?" Juanma grinned. He was writing a message to Zoe.
Mia nudged him. She was happy to see Alvaro again. She had thought that it would be easier if she was with Isabel, but that was a mistake. She needed his closeness. But she just could not stand the trouble anymore.
"you are missing him, right?," Juanma said. "Yes, . But we'll see each other soon. "" I'm looking forward to sleeping at Ramiro's Friday, "she added.
"I'm looking forward to that, too".
"Did Zoe write again?"
"She wrote that Gaspar just wanted to arrange everything for Sunday. He could have done that on a mobile phone. "
"But she speaks with  you after all and soon we will be back."
Juanma took Mia's hand and held her tight. It was not a minute before he fell asleep.
Mia woke up in the night because Juanma was very restless and very warm. He seemed half awake. "Everything ok?" Mia asked softly. She took his hand. "Juanma you are burning up". She sat up.

"Do you have anything to drink up here?" Juanma asked.

"No, but I'll get you something." When she came back, Juanma had sat up. She gave him a glass of water. "Is everything alright with you?" She touched his forehead. "You have a fever" "No that's just the air conditioning on the plane, that's ok tomorrow. Do you have ibuprophen or something? "
Mia went to the bathroom and actually found the right pills. She gave one to Juanma and put the pack on the bedside table. He looked at Mia "do not worry, I've got that thissometimes it's only because of the airconditioning.

Mia was not so sure. She lay back down to him. "Let me know if you need anything else, ok," she said. Juanma had fallen asleep again.