The 3. Show

Mia and Juanma were picked up promptly by Miguel at Ramiro. Mia noticed that the mood between Zoe and Juanma was a bit tense. Alvaro hugged Mia firmly. He found it difficult to let her go since she fled to Spain. He said to Juanma in parting, "I rely on you" and Juanma answered "Me too" and grinned at Alvaro. Zoe hugged Juanma and said, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow." He gave her a kiss and got in.
"Has something happened between you and Zoe?"

"No, not directly. She wants to tell Alvaro that with Roberto, but I did ask her not to do this. "
"I also told her that I do not want him to know that, at least not yet."
"Yes, that's what she told me, but she said I should tell him. And we were a little bit different about that. "
"I'm sorry. "That's ok, it was not that bad"
This time Miguel took them to a very big hotel. Again they had a young woman who was to assist them. She introduced herself as Laura. She already had the room keys and led them to their rooms. Charlie had booked the full food program again.
Laura said: "We go to the disco at half past 6 at half past 8 it starts. I'll be there the whole time, ok. "
"Alright," Mia said. When Laura was gone, she said to Juanma, "Now we have 3 hours. Do you want something to eat?"
"Yeah, yeah, let's see below what the kitchen still gives"
They could order something to eat in the hotel, because the restaurant had opened all day..
Then they went to Mia's room to chill a bit.
Zoe had written a message to Mia that Roberto had clashed with Martin and Alvaro playing basketball and has now left the school railing. Mia showed the message to Juanma.
He rolled his eyes. "Now please do not worry about him. He can take care of himself. Mia told Juanma that Roberto once came to school drunk in the evening. And also that he drank at their performance in the disco. That he talked a little bit about himself with her. "When in all the world have you talked so much with him?" Juanma asked.

"Well, he was sometimes with me in Go. Then he is sometimes quite normal. And then again he's weird. "
"Do you know if he drinks regularly?"

"No. I do not know but I think at school he will hardly have any alcohol or other stuff, right? "
Juanma shrugged. Mia wrote back to Zoe that she should let her know when he reappears.
Mia called Alvaro for a moment and then it was time to get ready. When Laura picked them up, they were both excited. The disco was very large but there was only one area. When they had made all the preparations, they still had time to drink a little. They were both very happy and now Juanma had gotten used to it,too. A moment before they had to go on stage took Juanma Mia in the arm and said "A new adventure for us, I'm looking forward to it"

The performance was great. The audience went along every song and the mood was very good. Juanmas knee did not seem to make any trouble, at least it did not matter to him. Some additions were required. After the fifth additional song Laura took the two from the stage. They staye in the Disco and many people spoke with them. Junma and Mia enjoyed a bit of the great atmosphere. They were always invited to drink and were often together on the dance floor. Juanma didn't leave Mias site. Again and again male visitors tried to dance with her or get her phone number. He could not blame them, Mia really had a blast, but he had promised Alvaro to take care of her. It was already late when Laura drove them back to the hotel. Both were excited. When Mia took her cell phone at the hotel, Zoe had written to her at 10 p.m that Roberto had not reappeared yet and Alvaro was about to inform Ramiro. The next message said he was back drunk, though. She writes Zoe back "still awake"

The answer came immediately" Alvaro and I are still in the lounge "and Mia called. Zoe told her that Roberto came back at 11 and Alvaro met him in the stairwell. He then took him to his room. Juanma overheard, and asked, "Did you tell Ramiro?"

"No, not yet, said Alvaro, "but I feel like we should do it."

"Let's talk about it in peace tomorrow," said Mia.

"How was the show, "Zoe asked.

"Just great," Mia said, "I'm still totally exited, it was so much fun, I could do that every weekend." "But then here in Buenos Aires," said Alvaro, laughing. "Come back safely tomorrow," he added.
When they finished the conversation, Mia said, "I want to eat something." "Juanma laughed. "Here in the hotel everything is closed, should we see if we can get a pizza or something outside?"
"Yes come on" They changed and left the Hotel. Since the reception was occupied all night, there was no problem to get back inside.
They quickly found a fast food restaurant that also had pizza. They decided to share one pizza . Later, Juanma asked, "And now?"

"I want to walk around a bit, Mia said," I can not sleep anyway."

"Ok, downtown?" There was not much going on Saturday night, but Mia enjoyed the cool air , She needed that to come down a bit now. "Are you ok?" Asked Juanma. "More than that ... I mean what more do I want: I have a very dear boy friend at home, now by my side the best friend I can imagine. And in Zoe another best friend I can trust with everything. I'm just so happy! "
Juanma took her hand and squeezed it. "I'm always happy when we have a little time to talk. And these shows with you. That's just unique. I'm always so nervous before and when I look at you, how you enjoy that, then I feel safe and good right away. "
They walked slowly back to the hotel. When they arrived at the rooms, Mia said, "Will you stay with me again?" "If I may," Juanma said.

"I would be happy, I do not like sleeping alone when I'm the first time somewhere"
Juanma went to his room to get ready for bed and take his charging cable with him
and went back to Mia. Mia was already cuddled in bed and already seemed to be half asleep.
Carefully, Juanma joined her. She took his hand in half sleep and muttered, "Good
Night". Juanma was still awake. These performances were a great experience. It was a lot of fun. He also thought of Roberto and hoped that there would not be constant problems with him now. Mia made it to her job again to help him and he did not like it. He did not trust Roberto. He wondered if it would be better to tell Alvaro everything if Zoe had not already done so. At some point he fell asleep over these thoughts.