Ohne Titel Teil158

In Buenos Aires, the Go participants got to know the new trainer.
Zoe Juanma and Alvaro had leaned against one of the ballet poles with Simon. Lupe, Agus and Sofie were sitting on bean bags at the edge when a young man entered the room.
"Good morning, I'm Alejandro "he greeted the group. The students hesitantly replied with a" Good morning " "Yes, yes I know, I'm just the new one," said Alejandro with a grin. "I know you have seen a lot here in the workshop lately and there will be a lot of work to do, but I am sure that we will manage it. Today I would like to see what you have done so far and what you would like to do. Is everyone here today? "
"No" said Alvaro "Mia is missing and we have a new student, Clara, she still has a few things to do in the secretariat"
"Mia?" Alejandro thought "Mia has often sung alone in competitions, right" Lupe rolled her eyes at the words and Juanma spoke up.
"Yes, she and I also appear more often, we work with Charlie Martin" Zoe poked him in the side. "Don't brag," she whispered.
"Oh, you are the second part of the duo" Alejandro approached the group. "Give me a taste"
" What now?" Juanma paused for a moment.
"Sure just a song that you like to sing. When Juanma hesitated for a tiny moment, Zoe quietly agreed to Ya no mas and he immediately caught himself and sang along. Alejandro was impressed. "That was great, so I'm sure that we can build on it very well and win the next competition again"
He let the group perform a few group formations. When the lesson was over and he had left the room, Alvaro said to the others "I think this time we are lucky again with our coach". The others nodded.
During his break, Alvaro called Mia and told her about the workshop and that he hoped the new trainer was really okay this time. Mia talked a bit about the hospital but Alvaro noticed that she was very worried and tried to calm her down.

He saw out of the corner of his eye that Clara, the new student, came up to him, "Hey Alvaro" she said, "Your mother said you should go through these papers with me and get the books from the library with me."
"Who is talking to you?" Asked Mia, who had only heard the voice.
"Yes, I will come to you immediately." Alvaro said and into the phone he said "That was Clara, our new classmate. She is in my class and my mother told her that I would help her at the beginning with a few things ."
Mia felt a small spark of jealousy arise, but swallowed it again immediately. Who would be better to help a new student than Alvaro? "Ok, then do that, I have to go to Ramiro anyway and see if he knows anything new. We'll write ok later?"
"Yes we do. I love you" said Alvaro
"I love you too" Mia answered and hung up. Ramiro did indeed have news, Jose had called and told him that they could see Isabel the next day. Mia was happy. She wrote to Alvaro again and called Zoe. Zoe told her every little thing about the workshop, alsothat Juanma had impressed Alejandro. "Have you already met this Clara" asked Mia. "Yes, briefly, but I can't say much, only that Mercedes told Alvaro to take care of her all the time, we hardly see him without her".

Again Mia felt a bit of jealousy, but scolded herself in her mind. "I bet she does that to make Alvaro like her and now that you are not there ..." Zoe was saying. Juanma had just got in and indicated to Zoe to say nothing more , so Zoe said goodbye to Mia and hung up. "Zoe, you can't say something like that when she's gone that far." he said. "I was just about to say that she doesn't have to worry about all that you kind of strangled me," she said and frowned when Juanma's cell phone rang. "It's Mia," said Juanma with a hint of a grin and took the call. "Hey Mia, how are you" he said.Mia briefly told what had happened so far and then said "Juanma please be honest now"
"yes of course what is it" he said.
"The new one, this Clara, how is she. Zoe said Alvaro is always hired to take care of her, I haven't seen her yet and at the moment I'm a little ..." Juanma interrupted her, "hey, you not knowt her, but you know Alvaro inside and out. Except you he doesn't look at any female being. He does this to help her but he is happy ... "This time it was Zoe who made hectic movements and Juanma immediately remembered that they were not allowed to say anything about the upcoming visit to Madrid. "He cleared his throat and said" when you're back "Zoe took a deep breath." Believe me, he doesn't talk about anything else than you when we're at training, "added Juanma.Mia let out a relieved breath, "Ok, I can't wait to be with you again and I hope that Isabel will be better soon. I miss you all so terribly.""I know Mia. We miss you too and you will see, everything will be fine." Mia said goodbye to Juanma and was a little calmer. "Ups that was close," said Zoe.Juanma grinned and took her in her arms. When they saw Alvaro and Clara sitting at the table in the cafeteria with a pile of papers, they sat down with them. Zoe noticed that Clara was sitting very close to Alvaro and that she was apparently having a harder time with the documents than she should have.