Sunday

When Juanma came out of the room, he had some more color again. They went back to Juanma's home and decided that they wanted to go back to school Monday morning. Marcelo talked the boys over for a few throws, Juanma had a basket above the garage and Mia sat down with Florenzia. "Is everything okay with Juanma?" Ask Florenzia.

"So far, now that Zoe is feeling better, I think everything will be better again."

"Do you know when she will come back from the hospital?"

"No, not yet."

"It's important that she feels better. Glad you're here over the weekend. "

" It's beautiful here, "Mia said.

JUanma sat down to the two "Are  Marcelo and Alvaro still playing?" asked Florenzia.

"Yes. Mia I wanted to ask you if we want to watch the lyrics to the songs "

"Yes," Mia and Junma made their way upstairs. Juanma turned on the music and they leaned over the sheets of text. When they were halfway through the first song, Juanma could not concentrate anymore.

"Let's take a break," he said.

"You're too tired for that, how much did you sleep that night?"

"I'm not sure," he said. Mia turned on the TV. Juanma lay down on the bed. Mia collected the text sheets. When she turned back to Juanma, he fell asleep. "Finally," Mia thought. She left the room quietly and closed the door behind her.

To Florenceia she said below, "He finally got to sleep"

"That's good." Florenceia said and smiled at her. Alvaro and she decided to go for a walk after Marcelo joined Juanmas mother. Alvaro reached for Mia's hand. "Let's hope that finally everything will be fine," he said to Mia.

"We still have to talk to Roberto and he wants to talk to me, too."

"Yes, unfortunately," said Alvaro. "That with the letter was already hard, I would like to know whats up with him."

"The strange thing is, he does not want to see Juanma with me, but apparently not with Zoe, too. It is quite clear against Juanma what he does. "

"I'll talk to him when we're at school," said Alvaro. Mia stopped and hugged Alvaro. "As long as Zoe is still in the hospital, will you sleep with me?"

"What? we both alone in a room ", grinned Alvaro and winked at Mia. They both enjoyed the time alone and sat down on a bench. "Do you know what I want? I just want to drive away with you for some days. Just go out again. "Alvaro said.

"Ramiro had offered that for the next holidays, yes."

"It would be really great to have some peace again"

"You always make a relaxed impression, no matter what"

"Well, one has to stay calm" grinned Alvaro. Mia put her head on his shoulder. They stayed like this for a while then Mia said "let's go back slowly, then we can help Florenceia with the dinner"

When they came back the food was almost ready. "Juanma is still sleeping," said Florenceia. "Then we let him sleep , he has a lot to catch up with, he can eat something later.

When Alvaro and Mia went to Juanmas room after dinner, he was still sleeping. The two quietly turned on the TV and lay down. Alvaro set an alarm because they had to go to school the next day. Mia woke up at night because Juanma was very restless. She sat down deliberately. He slept but he was rolling back and forth and although it was rather cool in the room he was sweating. Mia carefully stroked his back. At first he seemed to calm down, but then he jumped up from sleep. Mia turned on the dessert light and took his hand. "Are you ok?" She asked. He was shaking. Mia realized that he had to orientate himself first

"What was wrong?" He asked.

"You've been rolling back and forth and you're trembling, what about you?" Juanma pulled his blanket over him. "I must have dreamed something, but I do not remember." Mia looked at him. After a moment he got up and said "I have to go to the bathroom" When he came back, he said "how long did I sleep?" "Since 17 o'clock in something and now..." Mia looked at her phone "...we have 1 o'clock , There's still food for you if you want "

" Will you come down with me? "

" Sure, "Mia said. Downstairs, Juanma got some food warm. "I'm sorry that I woke you."

"Is not that bad." Mia said. Juanma put the plate between herself and Mia and got two forks "In case you want to eat something too"
Mia ate a bit, leaving most of it to Juanma. "Zoe was wondering that you did not answer anymore, I told her that you were sleeping," Mia grinned.

"Thanks, At the moment maybe that's important, she's sure what's going on"

"Zoe trusts you"

" Well, she's credited me with writing the letter "

" yes, because she's not feeling well, you know that"

"That's true, but she did not even react to me."

"But now everything is fine and we'll settle that with Roberto."

"I do not want you to talk to him alone, Mia You see, he seems to be capable of too much. "

" Juanma I'll be carefull.I think he was after you somehow, I just did not understand why. He does not want to see you with me, but apparently not with Zoe. "

" I have no idea what I did to him, "said Juanma.

" He may be jealous. He told me he envies us for our friendship "

"Anyway he goes too far"

"That's right"

Juanma finished eating and they cleared the plate. "Are we going back up?"asked MIa

"Sure," said Juanma. He still looked tired and felt that way. Despite having slept relatively quickly, he quickly fell asleep again.