Ohne Titel Teil150

Mia and Alvaro were both asleep and didn't wake up until that afternoon. Slowly they got ready and went downstairs to join the others. The others were already preparing food. Everyone was very quiet while they ate. The day had been rough and everyone had their own thoughts. Zoe and Mia cleaned up the kitchen after dinner. "How are you" asked Zoe. "We didn't really have a chance to talk."
"Everything is good so far. I'm still a bit exauseted, but everything went well. Thank you for changing my clothes me and for everything in general. "" That's not an issue. I am glad that everything turned out so lightly. " "Is everything okay with Juanma and you?" " Yes I think so. We talked for a long time. It's just hard for me to accept that he prefers to talk to you in difficult situations. He explained that to me and I understand it too. But do you understand what I feel. "
" Clear. It's just the situation. Maybe I waited too long to make my decision. Both Alvaro and Juanma got used to me. But Juanma loves you. And you have to trust us and I think in time he will talk to you more and more. He just needs a little time. "With that, she took Zoe in her arms. Zoe returned the hug and had to laugh. They put the dishes in the dishwasher in silence. Then they went to the others in the living room. Ramiro had started playing a card game with Alvaro Juanma and Roberto and Lupe. He asked the girls if they wanted to join in, but Mia sat down with Alvaro and Zoe with Juanma. Everyone enjoyed the game and Zoe and Mia had more of an advisory role. After three rounds, however, Lupe said that she was no longer interested. Roberto went into the kitchen to get some more drinks. Mia followed him. "Did you talk to Lupe this morning?" "Yes I did. Let's see if it brings anything" "She keeps messing everything up. Juanma and Zoe have to calm down. And that's not possible. " "I'm trying to stay tuned. She got lost in the idea that you took everything from her and that she at least wants Juanma back. " "But he doesn't want her, she has to notice that." "I told her that too. Let's see.Give her some time , for her too, the situation is not easy "
"It makes them all the more difficult with her behavior". Both were silent for a moment. The door opened and Ramiro entered the kitchen. He looked at both of them and Roberto had the feeling that Ramiro wanted to be alone with his daughter.
He mumbled that he wanted to go to the others, took a few bottles of water and soda and left the kitchen. Ramiro first took Mia firmly in his arms. "I'm so glad that nothing happened to you." Mia returned the hug. Ramiro pulled away from her and looked at her. "What's going on at the moment?" He asked her. Mia hesitated for a moment. Then she started to tell what happened last night and the last few days. Ramiro listened carefully. After a while he asked "do you think Roberto has an influence on Lupe?" "I don't know, but it's worth a try. Juanma will go nuts if things continue like this."
"But why is Juanma talking to you and not to Zoe?" "I don't know papa. He trusts me. And he's different with me than with anyone else." "Your friendship is good for him. The friendshio to you, but also to Alvaro and the relationship with Zoe. But be careful that the connection between Juanma and you doesn't destroy your foursome. " "Alvaro understands that, but there is always some stress between Juanma and Zoe." "Let me tell you that Alvaro will certainly understand, but he still suffers when you are alone with Juanma. He doesn't say it. "
"But what should I do?" Asked Mia. "I can't let Juanma down either." "Yes Mia I know. But slowly you should get him to confide in Zoe more. You don't have to let him down. "
"I'll try papa"
The next day we went back to school. Actually, everyone would have liked to stay a little longer. But they hoped it wasn't their last vacation.