Ohne Titel Teil152

Juanma had left the room behind the gym after Mia's message. He didn't want to see Zoe now. He absolutely had to organize his thoughts. He left the schoolyard and crossed a street. From there he came to a quiet part of Buenos Aires. He was wet to the skin in minutes, but he didn't notice. Slowly he let himself fall on the stairs of a house entrance. Zoe had been with Roberto again. She just wanted to get some water. Then what was she doing with him on the stairs? He would have liked to talk to Mia now, but that also caused problems from time to time. That's why he just needed rest.

 In Mia's room, Zoe had meanwhile returned and reported sullenly that Juanma was not there. Mia's cell phone beeped. It was Ramiro who had forwarded an email from Charlie Martin to her. She and Juanma should have a gig outside of Buenos Aires next weekend. Ramiro had written that she should please discuss this with Juanma and then let him know. Mia showed Alvaro the cell phone and Alvaro said "That will definitely do you good again. The stage is your thing." Zoe frowned briefly and exchanged a look with Simon. Simon put his hand lightly on her shoulder and Zoe said "a gig? Great where?" Mia showed her and Simon the mail too, and Zoe said "Oh no, then you'll be gone again for the whole weekend." "That's why we do something at Ramiro's weekend afterwards," said Alvaro quickly. He didn't feel like being in a bad mood. "What are we going to do about Juanma?" Simon asked carefully. "We can't just go to sleep without knowing where he is or when he's coming." For a while all said nothing. Mia wrote a message to Fede that he should tell her when Juanma was back in his room. He left without a word, she added. fede replied that he would let her know. Alvaro and Mia got ready for bed and Zoe had also decided that Simon should stay.

When Mia layed in bed next to Alvaro, he asked quietly: "Are you worried?""Just a little, now we're used to the fact that he's always gone. He needs it sometimes. But he'll come back, I'm sure." She snuggled closer to Alvaro. He was only too happy to take her tighter in his arms. "You know that I love you more than anything," he asked. "Not as much about anything as I love you," Mia replied with a grin. Both concentrated on each other's breath and tried to fall asleep. A few minutes later, Mia's cell phone vibrated. Fede informed her that Juanma had come back soaked to the skin.She responded with a quick thank you, but found that her message to Juanma had not yet been delivered. So he still had the phone off. She carefully pulled away from her sleeping friend and crept to Zoe's bed. Zoe was still awake while Simon slept. "He's in his room," Mia whispered. Zoe took her hand and said quietly, "Thank you""Did you have a fight?" Mia asked even more quietly than before. "I didn't see him at all, I was at the cafeteria with Roberto, we saw Ramiro and Lupe. I fetched water and Roberto and I talked for a moment on the stairs." "And he wanted to look for you," Mia said. "Could it be that he saw you with Roberto and thought the wrong things?" she thought loud"We just talked. Roberto had his arm around me because I was a little confused. There was nothing.""But if he has seen you, that might be enough. But ok, he's back, today we can't sort it out any more. We should try to sleep"
"I don't think I can sleep, I'm too upset," said Zoe. Mia took her hand and gave it a quick squeeze. "Try it. We're all tired from the trip. And tomorrow everything will be cleared up 2

 Fede had looked at Juanma in complete disbelief when he stepped into the room, soaking wet and shivering from the cold. "What's the matter with you?" He asked. Juanma collapsed on his bed with the wet clothes. "Stop," called Fede, "everything will be wet soon, andthere you have to sleep." He pulled Juanma up and said, "Go change, we'll talk soon." Juanma took a hot shower and put on dry clothes. Then he returned to Fede and sat expectantly on his bed. "I constantly see Zoe with Roberto, this time they were sitting on the stairs and he had his arm around her" "Well, you can be seen with Mia all the time." gave Fede concern "that pleases ..." Juanma interrupted him and said "there is nothing but Alvaro, but Roberto is single" "Point for you," said Fede. "But still it could be that she only talked to him. Do you really think about Zoe that she will start something with him?"