the night

Slowly they went back and Mia stood at the bottom of the door. When she saw the two, she ran to meet them. "What happened to you?" She asked.

"Some friends of Roberto  attacked us."

"Let's go up first, "said Roberto Mia saw that Roberto had some scratches on his arms." Look at Juanma, he has a puncture wound " said Roberto. Juanma was pale and Mia looked at him startled. "Where?" She asked. Juanma took off his jacket and pulled up his shirt. By now, there was much blood. Mia immediately got some towels and wanted to press them. "Not firm please" He pulled the shirt higher and she could see that he got a kick in the ribs, and Mia cautiously groped the spot off, "Does that hurt you at  breathing?" she asked.

"A bit, but every movement hurts," she dabbed off the blood first and said, "I think the injury is fortunately not so deep, I'm looking to find bandage stuff." In the bathroom she found everything she needed and then she took care of the wound. She looked briefly at Roberto who was suddenly sweating heavily. She fetched two glasses of water and a cold pack from the kitchen and handed them both a glass and Juanma the cool pack. As far as she could tell, Roberto had no injuries to worry about. She went to him and said, "Lie down. You need rest now." "Thanks," Roberto said,

"For what?"

"For not hated me now because Juanma is injured." Mia caressed him briefly on the cheek. Juanma looked at the two. "Please do not say a word to Zoe tomorrow, she would just be upset, please." Roberto nodded. Mia sat down with Juanma. There was no blood left from the bandage. She took the cooling pack from Juanma and carefully held it to his side. He flinched leisurely. "Sorry," Mia said, but Roberto watched them, but said nothing, Juanma ran a hand through his face, and Mia took his hand, "its all right," Juanma said.

"No, it's not. How did you get in there?" Juanma told her what had happened.

"You were so lucky tha not happened more," Mia said, tears welling in her eyes as Juanma pulled her cautiously in his arms. "But it is Not." She noticed that this little movement was already causing him pain. She took the cool pack away and looked at the spot again.

"I'll get you a painkiller" Mia said. Juanma looked uncertainly at Roberto. "It's alright," said Roberto.

Juanma took the pill  and Mia said "you can not hide that from Zoe."

"Please, I do not want her  to get upset." Juanma said, he was still very pale,

"You should sleep a bit," Ma said to him. "I'll stay here," said Juanma, "if I lie down to Zoe she'll notice." Mia took a blanket and two pillows and said, "Okay, I'll stay with you in case if there's anything." She cuddled up against one of the pillows and carefully pulled Juanma in a bit, so that he did not have to burden the side that hurt. Then she put the blanket over them both. Roberto said, " you really like  him right?" She looked at him and frowned. "Do you remember that yesterday I stayed with you until you fell asleep." "I did not mean that, I think I got it by now." Juanma did not find a position where it did not hurt. After a moment he wanted to get up. "I need a little more air," he said slowly Sofa got up. He went to the patio door. "Is he ok?" Roberto asked. "No, but I leave him alone for a moment:" "You understand each other blindly, " "sometimes" said Mia.

She brought the cool pack to the kitchen and got a new one. Then she went to the terrace and took a blanket with her. Roberto watched as she put the blanket over Juanma's shoulders.

Juanma looked at her. "I will not be able to dance this way", he said "Now wait and see, first we will do the lyrics and then the choreos." He shook his head - Mia cautiously hugged him "hey, you're shocked now, keep calm, if necessary we'll change the choreos so that I do more and you do not have to move that much" Juanma tried to breathe deeply and had to cough. He held on to Mia. He could hardly stand the pain. His breathing became fast and shallow.

"Juanma breathe quietly." Mia said. "I think my rib is broken ," he said. "We'll talk to Alvaro tomorrow. I try to distract Zoe. Juanma it was all so much now. Let us try to rest".

She took him by the hand and led him to the couch. She leaned against the two cushions on the armrest and Juamma lay down with her back on her upper body. Mia carefully pulled a blanket over both of them, holding the chill pack to Juanma's side with one hand. The other hand put her over his shoulder on his chest .
"Thanks for staying here," he said, lying stably so that he felt almost nothing, and Mia squeezed his hand.