Ohne Titel Teil180

While Juanma, Alvaro and Lupe were at Mercedes, Zoe, Mia and Simon had studied math with Rulo. To Mia's amazement, it was even a little fun.
After dinner Roberto asked Zoe if they wanted to go for a walk. Clara was sitting alone at the table in the cafeteria. Mia persuaded Simon to do a few more exercises in Go. Simon could dance very well, but was always a bit insecure. Mia tried to help him, but they were really just kidding. It was good for both of them to laugh together. After a moment the door opened and Clara came in.
"Oh I hope I'm not bothering you," she said in place of a greeting.
"No, come in" said Simon and looked at Mia.
"Do you try something specific?" asked Clara.
"No, we're trying to clear our head a little after the math stress," Mia said.
"Can I turn my music on?" asked Clara. Mia and Simon looked at each other, then nodded. Clara put her stick in the box and when the music started she started dancing. She dances as if she were alone, no trace of insecurity. It was a classic song and Mia and Simon were watching Clara. Both were amazed at how well Clara danced and how much she lost herself in the music.
When the song was over, Simon and Mia clapped. Clara looked at both of them. "How well you can do that," said Simon, unable to hide his admiration.
"Give it a try," said Clara. She showed Simon and Mia a few basic steps. Mia tried to do it. At first Simon just watched.
"Yes, great, you are a natural talent," said Clara happily.
"Oh yes," said Simon, "that she is."
Mia smiled. "I've never really tried classical ballet," she said. A faster song played on the stick and Mia sat down next to Simon. Clara also brought in classical dance steps here. In the middle of the song the door opened and Alvaro and Juanma entered the Go. Alvaro took Mia in his arms and sat down next to her. Juanma asked: "Where is Zoe" Simon and Mia looked at each other briefly and Mia said "She is out for a walk with Roberto."
Juanma looked at her questioningly and Mia shrugged her shoulders, she was interrupted by Clara's voice, who asked "Alavaro, can we rehearse our song again."
"Don't be angry, Clara, but the day was long I think I better go to sleep. I just wanted to look for Mia" Clara looked a little disappointed, but said nothing.
Simon also said "I think we should go to bed slowly", so everyone left the Go and went towards the bedrooms. The boys went to Mia's and Zoe's room, Clara had already said goodbye one corridor beforehand and Simon had turned to the boys' sleep track.

Juanma collapsed on Zoe's bed and asked Mia "what did Roberto want from Zoe?"

"I don't know, he just asked if she'd like to go out with him" she looked at her watch and said, " They should be back soon."

She wrote to Zoe that Alvaro and Juanma were  in their room and when she will come home.

Zoe and Roberto had gone to the nearby park. "Why did you want to go out?" Asked Zoe.

"Sometimes I feel trapped in school then I just have to walk a bit."

They walked next to each other for a while and then Roberto asked "is everything ok with Juanma and you"

"Yes of course it is, why do you ask?"

"Just interest, then I was wrong that you are only the second choice."

"I told you that right away." Zoe thought a little. She wanted to bring the subject up to Clara.

Then she said "Clara seems to be very attached to Alvaro, Mia sometimes has problems with that".

"Clara is new, she seems weird, but she isn't. But she clings to Alvaro and makes herself unpopular because of this. Maybe we should include her sometimes."

"How did you feel when you were new?"

"Oh Zoe, you know that. I hated this school. And all of you too. But that wasn't because of the school or you. Clara doesn't hate school. She's just insecure. And Alvaro has this way to make everyone just  have to feel good, especially when you're a girl, "he added with a wink.

"We should all do something together. Juanma, Alvaro, Mia, you Clara and I" grinned Zoe.

"That sounds like you want to pair me up." laughed Roberto. "Don't worry, Alvaro won't let her get that close."

"But she would feel better faster if she still had someone she trusts," she said with these words.

Roberto instinctively takes her hand. He turns her to him. "You're scared about Alvaro and Mia's relationship, aren't you? And that Juanma is going to Mia again?"

Zoe looked him in the eye. "I don't want my friend to be sad even if she and I trust Alvaro completely. And as for Juanma, I know he loves Mia in a way that neither you nor I will understand. But she is not a threat to the  relationship between Juanma and me." She said this very firmly, although deep down she was sometimes a little afraid that Juanma was not completely over his feelings for Mia.

Her cell phone beeped and she saw the message from Mia. She texted back that they were on their way back and Roberto and she were going back to school.