Ohne Titel Teil190

Mia was in the go to do some exercises the next day when Clara came in. She was scheduled to rehearse with Alvaro, but was way too early.
"Do I bother you when I'm here?" She asked Mia.
"No," Mia said. Clara listened to Mia's music for a moment and then began to make her own movements. Mia watched for a moment. She admired Clara for her movements in classical ballet.
"Would you like to join in" asked Clara.
"I can't do it like you do, but I'll try." replied Mia. Clara gave her some tips. When Mia fell down at a piorette, she sat on the floor, laughing. Clara sat down next to her. "everything ok" she asked.
"Yes," Mia said, "I've lost my balance." For a moment nobody said anything.
Then Clara said: "Can I tell you something, Mia?" Mia looked at her and nodded.
"I wanted to tell you that I never wanted to hurt you because of Alvaro. It was just that Mercedes told me to stick with him, he would help me. And he was always kind and patient. But I didn't want to make you feel like I'm taking him away from you. You weren't there when I arrived and that's why your relationship wasn't so present . Then your name always came up with Juanma. I didn't dare to ask Alvaro about it . "
Mia looked at her. Clara wasn't that bad when she opened a little. She had also noticed that Clara had withdrawn from Alvaro. "It's okay, Clara. I was new here not long time ago. The beginning was also very difficult for me. Let's draw a line and start again."
She indicated that she wanted to take Clara in her arms and Clara was happy to respond with taking Mia in her arms.
At that moment Alvaro joined them. He looked a little amazed at the girls, went to Mia and took her in his arms. "Clara and I have spoken to each other and we sorted out a few things" Mia said with a smile and looked at Clara.
" That's good to hear." Alvaro was kind of relieved. Then maybe he didn't always have to fear that Mia would be angry when he had to do something with Clara.
"I'll let you rehearse" said Mia, smiled at Clara and gave Alvaro a kiss. Zoe and Juanma were sitting in the cafeteria with Fede, Nico and Simon. They seemed to be having a lot of fun and there was a lot of laughter. Mia sat down. "How long will Alvaro be in the Go?" asked Fede. "They signed up till 6 pm," said Mia.
"Ok," said Fede, "how about training after dinner."
"Sure," said Juanma .

Alvaro, Mia, Juanma and Zoe tried to consolidate their plans for the weekend during the week. Alvaro had agreed to go to Javier with Lupe on Friday and on Saturday the four wanted to go to Ramiro after the game. Mia thought about spending the night with Ramiro on Friday to have some time with him. Thursday when Zoe's group was rehearsing the Go, she got a call from her parents. Under Lupe's protest, she interrupted the rehearsal and went outside with her cell phone. She didn't come back and when Mia and Juanma took over from Lupe's group, Lupe said, "Can you please tell Zoe to do the rehearsals to the end. She just left."
Juanma and Mia looked a little puzzled. Mia texted Zoe and Juanma and she started the warm up. Zoe replied quickly and had written "we'll talk about it later".
Mia and Juanma looked at each other and Mia replied: "Ok, I'm curious" She knew that there was no point in asking for Zoe if she didn't want to talk. Juanma had a basketball training immediately after the rehearsal, this time officially with Marcello, so he could not go to Zoe. When Mia came into the room, Zoe was sitting on the bed. Mia saw that she had been crying. She sat down next to her and asked "what happened?"
"I have to go home on the weekend," said Zoe.
" Why?" In the whole time Mia was at school, Zoe had almost never gone home on the weekend.
"My father ... his company is relocating. And he has the choice to go with or to quit. It's too far to stay at this school. We have to move. I have to leave school on the weekend my Parents want to talk to me about it and show me documents from new schools. " Mia was so taken aback that at first she didn't know what to say. She hugged Zoe and rubbed her back when she started crying again.
"If my father leaves the company, my parents can no longer pay school fees. Either way, I have to go away from here."
"And what if you stay here and can only go home during the holidays. Many of us live a little further away and if something happens you can always go to Juanma or Ramiro with me."
"My parents certainly don't want that." Neither of them said anything for a while. Mia thought about it. She had to talk to Ramiro. Especially now, when the thing with Clara seemed to calm down and Juanma and Zoe were happy, something like thatcan't happen." Oh no, Juanma" occurred to her. He would take it particularly hard. As if Zoe had read her mind, she said: "How do I tell Juanma. Especially now that everything is so beautiful. We had ideas for the future and just such a nice weekend."