The performance

The disco was very big, there were three areas and one had a stage. They prepared everything and talked to the staff. Mia knew the processes from Gaspar a little. She was very calm, you could tell that she loved performing. Juanma was a little nervous.
When they were done with everything they still had some time. Mia took Juanma's hand

"hey we've rehearsed it all, no need to be nervous, once we are on the stage you'll forget people are watching us."
"I hope so," Juanma grinned. He looked at his cell phone.

"Did she write?"

"No, she has not read my message," Juanma said.
"Do not worry, she'll just be thinking about singing"

Juanma took a deep breath "I know and I should do the same now"

ia hugged him and said "I'm proud to experience this here with you. Let us enjoy it "
"We will" juanma squeezed her. A moment later they were announced and had to go on stage. Mia beamed. You could tell immediately that she was in her element. She squeezed Juanma's hand again and then they started. There were a lot of people there and the longer they sang and danced, there came more. The audience let themselves be carried away by the music and Juanma and Mia. In the songs, the two became one.

The many exercises had paid off, the audience was thrilled.
They closed with Ya no mas and the audience had the chorus on it quickly and sang along. Mia and Juanma were carried away by the good mood.
As they left the stage, the calls for an encore got loud. Sara sent them out again after they had agreed on a song. After that Ya no mas was requested again. When they left the stage, Sara said, "That was just great, we'll tell Charlie that we want to repeat that, you're great." Both starred. Mia was so excited that she took Juanma in her arms and hugged him tightly. "We are a dream team", she whispered in his ear.

Sara said they should stay in the disco for a while, let the evening fade away and let her know when they wanted to go back to the hotel. In the disco they were congratulated by many people . It was a great atmosphere and the two enjoyed it to the fullest. Since some male disco visitors had great interest in Mia, Juanma did not leave her side. Both of them were exhausted and after some time they were looking for Sara to ask her to bring them back to the hotel. On the way, Sara kept speaking how great they did and they told her about the Go Workshop.

Arrived at the hotel Mia wrote Alvaro how well everything had gone and how much fun it had made. Juanma had gone to his room because he wanted to shower. Mia called Alvaro after showering. She was so excited and he could hear how much fun she had. He said "I'm so proud of you and right now I miss you so much that it hurts. I count the minutes until I can hug you again "Mia missed him too and she could not wait to be with him again.
When Juanma came back to her, she said goodbye to Alvaro. "I'm still totally awake" said Mia to Juanma "that was so much fun" she was still happy

"yes that was really great, I did not think that my nervousness was gone at the first song. I forgot everything around me, there was only you and the music "
"I'm telling we are a Dreamteam" Juanma put his phone on the nightstand and sat down on the bed next to Mia.

"Has Zoe called?" She asked. Juanma shook his head. Mia had thought the answer, because even her message from before the show was still unread. Alvaro had not known if she was back because he was in his room.

"She'll get in touch when she gets back to school. They are still there. Did you write again? "
"Yeah I wrote her how it was and that we're in the hotel now." Mia turned on the TV. "Then she'll write right away. Let's see a movie. "
"Gaspar has certainly not given up and if the performance was just as good as ours then maybe... and  then the euphoria ..."

"Juanma do not hurt yourself. She will not have her cell phone with her, but somewhere in her bag. "
Juanma leaned against the wall Mia rested her head on his shoulder and took his hand. He squeezed her. "Yes you are probably right."
Now that everything was quiet, Mia's fatigue came up. She laid her head on Juanma's lap.

"Hey you're really tired, I'll go over then you can sleep." He wanted to get up carefully.

"Juanma? I do not want to be alone here, can you stay with me? "
"If you really want that I would like to. But then lie down that you can also sleep, I'll just get my charging cable from my room. "
"could you charge my ohone, too?" "Sure, I'll be right back."
After a moment, Juanma was back, tucking in both phones and snuggling up to Mia.
"I am also glad that I do not have to be alone," he said.
"Besides, you promised Alvaro not to leave my side," Mia grinned.
"Well, I'm not sure if that includes the night," Juanma said. "But I know that he trusts me by now" Juanma cellphone beeped. Juanma looked and finally it was Zoe who told him she was at school now and she was proud of him that everything went well. She writes that everything went well with her as well and Gaspar asked her again for the next week, but she had not agreed yet.
"I'll give her a quick call," Juanma said to Mia. He walked to the window with his cell phone. Zoe immediately answered and questioned Juanma about the performance. She talked about Gaspar for a moment and then said that they could talk about it tomorrow. "I miss you", she said then. Juanma took a deep breath "Me too, you do not know how much" "I'm looking forward to tomorrow," Zoe said. "Me too, good night sleep well" with the words Juanma ended the call. Mia sat in bed and hugged him as he approached her.

"I told you, it's all ok " "Juanma swallowed, he was unbelievably relieved " yes you were right. Thanks Mia "
He lay back to her. Now he would be able to sleep peacefully. Mia leaned close to him, concentrating as usual on his steady breathing. Both were fast asleep within minutes.