Mercedes

The next morning everybody got up a bit earlier to use the remaining time. They quickly packed up most of the stuff and went to the beach after breakfast. This time everyone romped around in the water together. The days together had been good for their cohesion. Alvaro invited Juanma to a swimming competition. Together they swam far out. They were about the same speed but Juanma was the first to give the sign to swim back,
Then they took a break on the towels. They all did not feel like going back to school, but they also agreed that they had a great time. Ramiro came to the beach and called them back because he still had to give up the rental car. As they waited for the flight at the airport, Alvaro pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and turned it on. He had a lot of missed calls from Lupe and his mother, one from Javier, and lots of news.
His eyes grew more and more as he read more and more. Mia sat next to him and he puthis cell phone away.

" Everything OK? " she asked.

"Yes it is just annoying how many messages you get, if you are not available for 4 days. I have to talk to Ramiro for a minute. "

He got up and walked over to Ramiro. Softly he told about the calls. Ramiro got up and said, "Let's get some coffee over there." Over a coffee he told him about his conversation with Mercedes and that she wanted to speak to him and Alvaro today, "But I did not want to tell Mia and maybe it's better not to do that now either. Juanma knows it too, because he got a call from Lupe "" Yes I think so too ".

The flight was called and they went on board. On the way Alvaro took Juanma briefly aside and said "If I'm with my mother later,distract Mia?" "You can count on it.," said Juanma.
On the flight all but Alvaro closed their eyes. He wondered how the conversation would go. It was clear to him that he stand to Mia.

Arrived in Buenos Aires Ramiro went to school with the students. He had agreed with Mercedes to meet at 19 clock and there was still a little time. Alvaro brought his things into the room and Tobi and Martin wanted to know all about the days. He said thart he will tell all and briefly told them only whats going on with his family. Both were silent. Also, Fede and Nico wanted to know all of the weekend. Juanma told them as much as possible, but said he would meet Mia right away. He had texted her they could meet in the room behind the gym and she had agreed. Except for Zoe, nobody would find them there.

Ramiro and Alvaro went to Mercedes together, Javier was not there yet.
Mercedes walked up to Alvaro and said, "I knew this girl was spoiling you. Now you're starting to lie too ..." She was interrupted as the door opened and Javier entered. "Oh, and there is the third in the league," said Mercedes. " From you, I would least expect that you fall meinto the back, where the future of your son seemed so important to you." Alvaro said "Mama you do not understand .."

"What I do not understand? That I'm surrounded by liars? "

Ramiro said "I suggest we sit down now. And maybe you'll let one of us say something about this, too Mercedes."
When everyone sat down , he said "I wanted to make Mia a belated birthday present. Because Zoe had to go to the hospital on her birthday, I thought, if she can invite a few friends we have a few nice days ... "

" Yes friends but not MY son, "Mercedes called in.

" Wait, he is also MY son, "emphasized Javier in a firm voice. "And yes, I helped Ramiro, because we were exceptionally one opinion. Mercedes I have a question, Do you actually listen to our son? I have not done it until recently, and since I do, I can understand it. Since it is clear that Mia and he are not blood relatives, I do not agree to ban him from the relationship. "

" But that does not give you the right to lie to me, "yelled Mercedes.
"Mom you never would have said yes, no matter what we told you. You are so set against Mia,. What should we have done? "Said Alvaro.

"No no, you will not get away from me like that ..."

Ramiro got up "Mercedes you speak of lies? You have been telling me for 15 years, Lupe is my daughter, you have withheld her from Ramiro. And you have also withheld my daughterfrom me, because Mariana has left me because of your lies. Are you still going to sue us now? "

" Mia will leave This school. Or Alvaro will leave. "Mercedes said.
"As far as I know, the school belongs to me. And Mia will not leave the school in any case. "" And Alvaro won't either", Javier threw in a hard voice

" Mercedes I've just one time asked you if you would like to have some things clarified by a court. "

Mercedes was speechless at first. Javier got up.

"We have clarified everything now. Alvaro I will be glad if you comeover to me till tomorrow. I would like to discuss some things with you and then bring you here punctually tomorrow.

"He looked first at Alvaro then asking Ramiro. Ramiro nodded and Alvaro said,

"It's ok, then I'll go get some stuff." He looked at his mother and walked to the door. On the way to the room, he read the message from Mia, saying she was talking to Juanma. He kept his word, Alvaro thought, and wrote to her that he would stay with his father today and see her tomorrow. He wrote a similar message to Juanma and told him when Mia should wonder he should tell her the truth. His father was waiting for him at the car.
In the meantime, Juanma and Mia had sat down on the mattress in the room behind the gym. "The days were great," Mia said
"Yes, it was great and I'm curious to see what awaits us now at Charly Martin."
"How are you really Juanma?" Mia asked.
"It's all right," he said, "sometimes it's a bit hard to see you, but I see how happy you are ..."
"And what about Zoe"?
" What do you mean?"
"Come on, you know what I mean. You are a lot together and you get along very good. You also talk a lot. "
"Well, except for he ther would have been only Ramiror, if only I did not want to disturb you and Alvaro," he grinned.
Mia nudged him, "I do not mean that."
"I like her Mia. She is nice and she understands me. I can talk to her very well. But right now .... "He paused.
Mia's cell phone beeped. She looked at it and said, "Alvaro stays with Javier tonight, what's going on there?" At that moment, Alvaro's message arrived at Juanma. Juanma read it briefly and put the phone away. He thought for a moment if he should tell Mia what he knew, and then decided for yes because if Lupe saw her, she would tell her everything. "What is it?" Mia asked him. He looked at her and took her hands Then he told her everything he knew. Mia listened quietly. Her eyes got wet and she said "I knew that there would be problems, Mercedes will never accept that."

"Mia Ramiro and Javier are behind Alvaro. They can handle that. It's all still fresh! "
"And why did not you tell me?"

"Because we did not want to spoil the days. Ramiro was of the same opinion Alvaro only found out about it at the airport today "
"But you lied I asked you what's going on"

"Yes Mia but I did that for you You could not have done anything from there, it would only have worried you. Mia please do not be angry "
Mia ran tears down her cheeks. " No I'm not. But I do not want Alvaro getting into trouble because of me. And Mercedes and Lupe will hate me even more now. I will not have any peace here. I think I'm calling Isabl to get me to Spain. "
"Mia now please take a deep breath and calm down. Ramiro will fix that with Mercedes. Alvaro and I can talk to Lupe. Let everyone get used to the situation and then it will settle. Mia please "He took her in his arms to calm her down.