Bad News

When Alvaro woke up the next morning, Juanma was not in the room anymore. He got ready and met the girls downstairs for breakfast.

"Where is Juanma?" He asked. "He's out there and on the phone, I think he's arguing with someone, "replied Zoe.

When he stopped speaking but did not come in, Zoe went to him.

"Hey, breakfast is ready," she said.

Juanma looked at her. "What's up," she said.

"Mercedes knows that Alvaro is with us," he said.

"But where from?" Zoe asked.

"Lupe," hissed Juanma, teeth clenched. "She visited Javier on the excuse of wanting to get to know him better and saw that Alvaro was not there. She wrote to me that the whole hiding is over now. "

"Just a moment," Zoe said. "Why is she telling that to you and not Alvaro?"

"Alvaros phone has been out since we're here." Juanma said. "She does not reach him. But I'm almost sure that Ramiro already knows. "He paused for a moment and said" according to the Lupe, Mercedes is upset and has also started a fight with Javier. "

"Why does she always have to get involved in everything?" "She guessed he was with Mia. But she does not think that I'm here anymore and then started talking directly about our relationship again.

"Wow I could kill her .." Zoe hissed. "Believe me, me too. I also asked her if she really enjoyed destroying everything. We had a lot of arguments. Then she said Monday, when Mercedes is done with Alvaro, I can have Mia back. "

Mia appeared at the door and shouted "hey you two are you coming for breakfast?"

Zoe put his hand on Juanma's arm and said, "We can not tell that the two of them, we can't destroy the last hoaurs we have her."

"No, I thought so too." "Then come have breakfast."

"Give me another 5 minutes to calm down, ok?" Zoe went on.

Mia asked, "What about Junama?"

"He had a fight with his mother, he'll be right there."

They sat down to the table. Ramiro was quieter than usual at breakfast. Juanma came after a few minutes.

Alvaro suggested maybe in the morning to go shopping in the city and to go to the beach in the afternoon. The other three agreed.

As they cleared the kitchen, Juanma asked Ramiro quietly if they could talkfor a moment.

The opportunity arose at the car. It turned out that Mercedes had already contacted Ramiro. She wanted to talk to him directly on Sunday evening and Alvaro too. He was also of the opinion they should not say it Mia and Alvaro yet.

Nevertheless, they had a nice morning in the city. At noon, they ate a snack in a small restaurant in the city. After that they drove back to the house and went to the beach.

They were still raging in the water and had a lot of fun.

Alvaro and Mia retired after a while to enjoy a bit of togetherness. "Somehow, Ramiro is very quiet today," Mia said. "Yes, presumably someone annoyed him with appointments for after the weekend."

"I do not want the time with you to end here, I could stay with you for weeks. Said Mia.

"Maybe we should really do that," grinned Alvaro.

They lay side by side on the towel and Alvaro turned to Mia. Carefully he stroked her over the belly. "I love you, you know that?" he said.

"No," Mia grinned, "but I know I love you." She buried her hands in his hair and pulled him down so she could kiss him. Alvaro returned the kiss. He always was lost in her eyes. In those moments he wished the time would stand still and never end.

"I've already told Zoe we're going to Ramiro's next weekend," Mia grinned.

"Why did you talk about that," Alvaro wanted to know. She told him about the idea to surprise Ramiro with a meal and that Zoe had suggested next Friday.

"Oh no,then you're mine," said Alvaro. "Oh, I'm yours," Mia laughed. "We'll see that." She pushed Alvaro on the back and sat on his legs. "And who belongs to whom now?"

Alvaro tickled her sides and she fell laughingon the towel. Mia got up and ran into the water. They raved and romped around for a while - Alvaro kept picking her up and throwing her into the water.

When both were completely out of breath they lay down again on the towel.

Zoe had sat down in the meanwhile to Juanma.

"Hey, try to forget that," she said.

"I have a stupid feeling that we don't say it to the two, but I know that it is better." He looked over at the two. "Yes that's it. Give them a good time for the last hours. "

" Yes, "Juanma said, looking away. Zoe put his hand on his arm. "Everything ok?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm just curious what awaits us at home."

"Ramiro will fix that. Come let us go into the water again. Tomorrow we can only go to the beach for a short time before we go back. "

Juanma got up and pulled Zoe up by the hands. They ran into the waves. Juanma was a good swimmer and much faster than Zoe. They were swimming a bit out but Zoe was getting slower. Juanma swam back to her and said, "hold on to my shoulders and I pull you back in." He was quite out of breath when they got back to the beach.

"Sorry Juanma," Zoe said. "At some point my strength left me"
"Is Its all right" grinned Juanma.

Alvaro and Mia joined them again and Alvaro said "slowly we should go back, Ramiro certainly has the ready the barbecue. "

They packed everything and made their way to the house. In fact, the grill was already on and Ramiro had already prepared most of it. They all took a quick shower and then met downstairs.

Mia took Juanma by the arm and said "Tell me, is everything ok? You've been so lost in thought since this morning.? "
"Yes, I had some quarrel with my mother about Marcelo. That pulls me down a bit."

"Sure it's just that?."

Juanma averted his eyes. "Mia let us enjoy the last few hours here, please I do not want to talk now" He was afraid that she would see that this was a lie with his mother and he definitely did not want to say that it was still h a bit difficult for him to see her and Alvaro together.
" OK. But when we get back to school, we talk ok?
" Yes Ok"
There was plenty to eat and they laughed a lot with Ramiro. He told a story or two from the school. They did not realize how fast time had passed and it was getting late. Ramiro then said: "So I think we're closing, tomorrow you can go back to the beach and then we'll go back home"
They quickly cleared the kitchen and all went to bed.

In the room of Juanma and Alvaro, Alvaro wanted to switch on his mobile. "What are you doing?" Asked Juanma. "I wanted to see what I missed in the days" "Oh come on leave it, is still holiday" said Juanma. Alvaro held the phone briefly in his hands and said, "You're right, tomorrow is enough, too."