Ohne Titel Teil141

Pedro secured Alvaro so he could not slip any further. Even after several attempts to address him, Alvaro did not respond. Pedro decided to get his cell phone out to see if he had a bit of reception. In vain. The cell phone had no signal. He did not know what to do, because the weather turned gray again. However, he was lucky that it was quite windy and the clouds were quickly gone, yet he did not know what to do. Alvaro was still unresponsive and by lying in the snow his body temperature dropped. When Pedro looked at his cell phone to see what time it was, he saw he had a beam. He took the chance and tried to reach someone down in the valley station. The number he had written down at the lift station It rang 4x and Pedro lost hope. However, after the 5x was someone's turn.

Pedro told him who he is and what happened. The man on the other line announces himself with Antonio and calmed Pedro first, that he should stay calm and he would look after help, because down in the valley was also an emergency doctor on site. Due to the fact that the weather was actually relatively good, a team was sent on the way up. Pedro has previously described his location very well, which is why the rescue crews found their way quite well. Nevertheless, there was a problem. Due to the many new snow, which was still relatively high, the way up was very difficult and takes a long time. After felt an hour, which was only 30 minutes, the rescue workers arrived at Alvaro and Pedro. They first did the basic check, how to feel pulse and control temperature. The pulse was still very weak and Alvaro was very overcooled. They decided to  bring him down, since they could carry out more examinations there in the infirmary, and if it was worse, there was, if necessary, a hospital.

At the top of the hut everyone was awake and in a good mood. The stream went back and the landlord tried to reach someone down in the valley. It was directly someone's turn. The landlord tried to find out  when the lifts could go again and they could go back down the valley. Antonio was back im the line and explained that there was an accident on the slope and told him what he knew and also said that once the ambulance is back down, the lifts would be put back on and he would call again. The landlord swallowed, thanked, and said goodbye. He did not know if and what he should say to Mia because she had heard the call halfway . Juanma did a lot better and by now his temperature had dropped to 38.1. He seemed to feel better  and they got a good grip on the pills.

Juanma went to the landlord and asked when they could go back to their apartment and if he knew where Alvaro and Pedro meanwhile were, because he is also worried because it is the second day, where the two are in the montain and no one knows ifthey are fine. The landlord told what he knew and Juanma said directly that he was taking care of Mia. He decided to tell Mia because she would find out either way. Mia was dissolved and got dressed. Juanma asked her, "What are you going to do," "I'll go down now and try to get the ambulance." "No, Mia, you can not do that, as soon as they get downstairs, the lifts will probably be reinstated and we'll go straight down. It does not help now if you risk your health or even your life, Alvaro will not have any of that! "" Yes you are right, but somehing should be done quickly. "

Meanwhile, the emergency doctors had  almost reached below and Alvaro was awake briefly. "Where am I and what happened?" Pedro told him what had happened and that he was on his way to the infirmary, where he would be checked,  he asked if he could remember anything, and Alvaro said no When he arrived at the bottom, he was taken directly to the infirmary and examined,  they tried to raise his body temperature with saline infusions, and stitching and sticking the head wound, although he should definitely stay there for one night. because he also had a slight concussion

In time Antonio called up in the hut. When landlord answered, he said, "Hello? Antonio here. Can you hear me? "," Hey, yes I hear you, is there something new? " Antonio said, "Yes, there is. The emergency doctors have now reached the bottom and Alvaro is already on the infirmary. The lifts would have to be switched on again in the next 10 minutes. Is everything ok with you? "Mia stood next to the landlord and tries to listen.

" Yeah everything ok. Do you already know how he is doing? We'll clean up here and wait until the lifts go again. See you soon. "

" No, unfortunately I do not know, yes, that'll do it. See you soon. " The landlord hangs up and returns the phone to the station for loading. "What did he say about Alvero? Is he alright ? When can we get down? "

" Mia, calm down first, "Juanma suddenly said behind her.

"Alvero is now on the infirmary, unfortunately I do not know any more. I'm sorry. The lifts will be on again in about 10 minutes. "

" Okay .. thanks. "Mia said. Juanma and Mia retreated to the corner and began to clean up. Together they restored the hut. When they were done, but the lifts were still off, Mia and Juanma all decided to have a chat. They started to sing Ya No Más Akapella. Mia first told Juanma that she could not do that in the situation, but this time Juanma pulled her along. He looked into her eyes and started with the first words. Mia agreed and was carried by the music. Everyone was excited and called for an encore, so they decided to sing a song by Charlie Martin. Just as the song was over, the lifts went again