Chapter 161

Alvaro had heard during his conversation that Juanma had seen briefly on the balcony. Clara told him about the day and that she was in Go for the first time. She probably had the impression that Lupe didn't like her and Alvaro tried to calm her down by saying that she would react this way to all newcomers at the beginning. He then told her that he had to end the conversation because his father wanted to speak to him and said goodbye to Clara. When he entered the house, Juanma was nowhere to be seen, so Alvaro went into the living room. Zoe and Ramiro were still talking about Clara and Alvaro just overheard Zoe mention that Mia seemed worried. "About what" took Alvaro up the topic .

Zoe looked at him. "Well, for example, that your mother is very concerned with Clara and apparently of the opinion that you always have to supervise her. And for some reason you didn't sit down with us with her for the dinner ."
"Yes, but only because she is new and seems somehow insecure. I thought I'd calm her down first." "But she knows you are with Mia, doesn't she," Zoe asked. "Yes, of course she knows that. And I'm sure Lupe has already said a lot to her, because she has the feeling that Lupe doesn't like her," he added, looking at Ramiro. "Who doesn't have that feeling?" Said Zoe softly.

Ramiro took up the topic and Alvaro said that he had reassured Clara that Lupe makes feel like that all new students who are in the Go.
"But that's what I mean," said Zoe. "If she hadn't been so fixated on you, then she could have talked to Sofie or Fede. Or to one of the others. Instead, she calls you. Can you still remember your thoughts when Roberto always Was looking for contact with Mia ? " Alvaro replied, "But Zoe, I'm doing this because my mother told me to and then said I can only come here when everything is done. And why am I here? Because of Mia." He hesitated a moment. "Where is Mia and where is Juanma. He was looking for me when I was on the phone on the balcony."
"Juanma is looking for Mia because she left when you left the room because of the phone call." Alvaro looked at Ramiro but said nothing. Ramiro put his hand on Alvaro's arm and said: "Mia is upset about Isabel, she is very sensitive right now. Don't worry, you will talk to each other later and everything will be fine again."

Meanwhile, Juanma had found Mia a bit away from the house. She sat on a wall and wrapped her arms around her drawn up legs. He could see from a distance that she was freezing. He walked up to her and put his jacket over her shoulders. Mia was so lost in thoughts that she was startled and almost lost her balance. Juanma held her tight. " What are you doing here?" she asked him. "What does it look like?" He asked with a grin. "What have you been thinking about?" he asked her. "About the last few days. The fear that I was losing Madri. At the same time the relief that I have Ramiro. I couldn't have done it alone." "You will never be alone Mia. I am convinced in Ramiro you have one of the best fathers. And you have friends. And above all you have Alvaro. You have no idea how much he talked about you when you were gone . "
"Don't exaggerate now," said Mia. "He missed you very much, you could tell and I almost think that the fact that he could deal with Clara's things, it distracted him well" Mia took a breath and wanted to say something. Juanma stopped her by raising his hand and saying "and before you say something, I just mean the paperwork. He was often annoyed when she had to ask something again. He just helped her not to piss off Mercedes. " "I trust him too. But somehow it hurt, especially because you and Zoe glanced at each other very often." "Zoe can't stand the fuss about Clara. Her opinion is that we had to deal with the Start at the school on our own."

He took Mia in his arms. "You know your boyfriend. He adores you." Mia put her head on Juanma's shoulder. "I think I am a bit too sensitive at the moment."
"Is also understandable." Both said nothing for a while, until Mia noticed that it was now Juanma. he was trembling. "You're freezing. Let's go in." "I used to have a jacket too," said Juanma with a grin. Mia tried to look guilty and then laughed. "Thank you for giving it to me" She wanted to give him the jacket back but he said "If we go in now, keep it ". He took Mia by the hand and they went back to Isabel's house. Shortly before the door Mia  stopped and said "Thank you". Juanma nodded and gave her a quick squeeze. As they entered, Alvaro was coming down the stairs. He also got a jacket and wanted to check on Mia. He looked at Juanma and Mia and Mia fell into his arms. He squeezed her and looked at Juanma. "Thanks for looking after her". "Always  a pleasure captain," said Juanma with a grin.