Alvaro and Mia

Juanmas feelings.
Juanma entered the room, which he shared with Fede. Nico was in a lively conversation with Fede about the outcome of the competion.
Juanma sat down on his bed. His friends looked at him and Fede asked:” you all right?”
He nodded and said: “Yeah, it was a long day today but I'm ok”.
The friends sensed that Juanma was in no mood to talk and Nico said goodbye for the night.
Alvaro turned off the lights in the gym and went into the apartment building. He texted Mia if they could meet for a moment. Mia answered immediately and they arranged to meet in the storageroom.
Alvaro arrived first, nervously waiting for Mia's arrival. When she arrived, she took away all his concerns about how to greet her with a single hug. She held him tight and said: “I missed you so much.”
Mia said:” it's all mixed up in my head. I have to think over everything first. Do not be angry with me.”
“I'm not angry”, said Alvaro”, I met Juanma at the basketball court, he told me about your conversation.”

“Yes, he told me it our relationship is only between us  but it's not just´this ,Alvaro, it happened so much in an incredibly short time, I can not think straight. And Juanma, he takes it hard. He is very sad. But he is a good friend.”
“I know that”, answered Alvaro,” I noticed that. Take the time you need. I will always be there for you.”
As it was getting late they said goodbye and went back to their rooms.
Mia fell asleep amazingly fast, despite the many thoughts, while Zoe thought for a long time about the competition and Gaspar.
She did not notice that Juanma had texted her .