The Date at the River

A moment later Zoe came quietly into the room. "Who did I meet in the corridor?", She asked Mia laughing. "There was someone here every night, Somin Alvaro and Juanma" grinned Mia." Yes, but as far as I heard from Simon, he did not sleep in your bed. "Zoe grinned meaningfully. Mia winked at her and said only "but we just slept". "I hope so, otherwise I would like to be a godmother," cried Zoe, laughing. Mia stuck out her tongue.

Alvaro came to her before breakfast and asked if they would met after school at the river. "Sure," Mia said, "Right after the Go, ok."

At Go, the duos were again required. It was really fun even though it was still hard for Alvaro to watch Juanma and Mia dancing, but he had to admit that it looked great.

Juanma seemed to have done the time with Mia very well, he was in a good mood all day and after training he said softly to Mia "Hey have fun, see you at dinner"

Alvaro and Mia drove to the river by car and went for a walk there. Alvaro asked how the evening had gone and Mia told openly what had happened. Alvaro did not show that it struck him and just tried to enjoy the time with Mia. He told of his conversation with Ramiro.

When they arrived at "their" bank, Alvaro moved Mia there and they sat down. He took Mia's hands. "Mia, I want to be completely open. It hurts to know how close you are to Juanma. But I also realize that it has changed him. But I also want you to be honest with me. If you decided today and your decision would be different, I would like you to tell me, okay? I do not want you to say anything for fear of hurting me. "

"No. My problem is that I really like you both. After the stress after the competition, I really decided to accept friendship only because I simply have to organize my thoughts and feelings. I can not think straight. A lot has happened to Juanma and he just needs time with me, I think....... "Alvaro interrupted her:" But you already know that I am not like Lupe and would not forbid you a friendship with Juanma, right? I trust you. However, at the moment it is almost more difficult for me because I am always afraid that you will change your decision. Just as he probably is afraid that it will last. "

"Yes I know," says Mia. "I just can not change the situation. Today I had the impression that he is doing very well. He talks to me a lot about his father, that always makes him sad. But it also helps him to process it "

"I think he never talked about it with Lupe," Alvaro interjected. "No, I think so too and Lupe has rarely listened to him. He is mot used to the fact that someone is interested in his thoughts. "" It is clear that you have completely changed him and I can understand this change, because I feel the same way" Mia said nothing. Alvaro took her chin in his hand so she looked at him: "Mia I love you. I just want you to know that and do not forget it, ok. "" I love you too, Alvaro. But I just need the time at the moment, ok. "Alvaro had tears in his eyes at the words and would have liked to ask Mia what she is waiting for then. He wanted to hug her so she would not see his tears, but it was already too late. Mia took him in the arms, but said "please do not cry Alvaro, I meant what I said." Alvaro swallowed. "It's ok," he just said. "Let's enjoy the afternoon. They had a good time, but MIa had made the conversation thoughtful. She was sorry that Alvaro took it that way.

When they returned to school, Mia sat down with Zoe and Simon. They still had a few things to learn and asked each other.

When she was alone with Zoe in the evening, she told her about her meeting with Alvaro. Zoe also found the situation difficult. She said, "Juanma is really stressing you, too." "Yes, but he has a lot to process and I do not want him to retire." "Yeah, that's right," Zoe replied.

As they trained in Go the next day, Mia could not concentrate on the song. She had Alvaro's eyes on her and now he looked away. Olivia did not say much, only that she should concentrate better. When they finished their performance, Juanma pulled her out of the door. "What's up with you today, are not you feeling well?"

"I'm all right, I'm just tired." JUanma replied:" I know you there is something"

Mia averted her eyes and said "I do not want to talk about it" "Ok, but if I say that I don't want to talk, it does not count. You know you can talk to me, right? "

"But I don't want to just accept that." With that she left him. Juanma looked after her for a moment without understanding. Then he went in again.

Mia disappeared after class and met with Gaspar. She told him what had happened in the meantime and from the performance today in the GO, too.

"Why did not you want to talk to Juanma"? "Well, because if I had told him that I feel bad about Alvaro, then he feels bad again." "But he's also open with you."

"Gaspar, I need some distraction. I don't want to talk about Alvaro and Juanma"Gaspar drove her to the rehearsal room and they sang together a bit. Mia had a lot of fun,Later she felt better. She was at school in time for dinner. Zoe said:" Juanma was looking for you, I did not know if I could tell him that you were with Gaspar. "