The dinner

The time until Saturday flew by, at 6 pm Alvaro and Mia should be at Ramiros. Before, Mia met up with Juanma on the go because they wanted to go through a few more steps in the group choreography.

The mood was good and the steps worked very well. They had a lot of fun and the time went by very fast. Mia said, "I have to go, take a shower and then to Ramiro". "Oh right, you're invited. Are you coming back today or are you staying there? "" I do not know yet, I think that depends on how late it gets, why do you want to know that? "

"Just like that," Juanma replied. He hugged her again and Mia started walking. Juanma looked after her for a while and then decided to look for Fede and Nico.

Ramiro was very happy that Alvaro and Mia were with him, he had made Paella and it was a nice evening. It was getting very late because they provided him with all the news from the school and Alvaro and Mia decided to spend the night at Ramiro and return to school around noon. Alvaro was particularly pleased with the decision because he would sleep with Mia again.

When Ramiro went to bed, Alvaro and Mia retreated to Mia's room.

Meanwhile, Simon and Zoe watched the video for the party and they sorted the pictures a bit more. They were so engrossed in their work that they did not notice that Juanma was behind them. He also liked the video, he also made the suggestion to incorporate parts of the presentations that they would definitely get from Gloria. Simon decided to ask Gloria about it on Monday.

He grabbed the PC and Juanma said with a grin, "Simon think of the backup" And Simon laughingly "just made boss" so he brought the PC into the room. Zoe looked at Juanma "are you all right? she asked. "Yes, why are you asking?" Juanma replied.

"I do not know, I have the impression that you have become very quiet. Mia has already said that you do not talk to her that much anymore. "" But that was what you wanted me to do, that I did not burden her, "Juanma said. "Yeah, but something like on Wednesday, she would have liked to go with you because she knows the situation after all. And Simon and I would not have been mad. She's still your friend anyway. " "Yes I know but I did not want to break that for you. And for a moment I had to be alone. However, I was glad when she came. "" We were really worried. "Zoe said.

The next moment Simon reappeared. They sat together for a moment until Lupe and Agus arrived. Lupe came up to the 3 with a mocking face. "Oh, is Mia not there? She's with her stepbrother at the house from her stolen father. "

Zoe got up at the same time as Juanma and said, "Why can you always make biting comments. Can you not just calm down? "" No I can not. She took everything from me and my ex-boyfriend , Zoe lookat him. He's alone and hanging out with you. "

Juanma took a step toward Lupe and said, "My biggest mistake was ever being with you. I'd rather be alone than with a person like you in the same room. "He left the cafeteria, followed by Zoe and Simon. Lupe called after him "You'll see soon what I'm capable of and who I am." Zoe was furious. "What does she think?" She complained.

Juanma said to her "Let it be, she's not worth the excitement about, Zoe. The bad part is that we can not rule them out on Saturday. I do not hope she spoils everything ":

At Ramiro, Mia came out of the bathroom and Alvaro went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Mia looked at her cell phone and had a message from Zoe, in which she briefly described what had been. When Alvaro came to, she showed him the message.

Alvaro put his arm around her and said, "Do not let her pull you down. She is only jealous. And Juanma can handle her. Zoe especially, too. "

"But I always know these sayings, always the same and she hurts them and me too. Juanma is so strange at the moment anyway." "Why strange?" "I don't know, he does not talk much with me and also on Wednesday...." "But maybe he really needed time alone Mia. And I'm sure he just does not want to burden you. Ask him if that seems weird. Better you talk to him than if that keeps you busy for days. Playing in the evening on wednesday did him good, we had a lot of fun. "" I thought it was cute of you that you asked him " said Mia. With a Wink Alvaro said" Well, we nedded 4 players, otherwise you would have to play "Mia laughed. Alvaro looked at her. "It's so nice when you laugh," he said. Mia hugged him and pulled him right on the bed. She snuggled up to him. "We should eat at Ramiro's every Saturday," said Alvaro grinning. "Sure, Mia said laughing as well. "Seriously Mia ... I draw so much strength from our time together for another time." He snuggled up to her.

"I'd love to never let you go again."he said

Mia hugged him. She enjoyed the time with him too, he seemed to rest. She loved his warmth, his smell. But again, Lupe had addressed the step-sibling thing. She was not allowed to do that to Alvaro that he had problems with his family. And he would certainly have problems when he was with her.

Alvaro realized that she was in thoughts. "What do you have Mia?"" Nothing" she responded

"No Mia I realize it's something. Is it something I said, did I get too close"Unknowingly, he moved away a bit from Mia." Mia shortened the distance again and said "No, none of that. But I just thought what Lupe has said again. And that you will have problems with your family with me. Even if that with us not will hold forever, your family will always blame you for that and ... "Alvaro put his finger to her lips. "Mia ... I do not care what's up with my mom and sister. If they do not accept that then they can not love me. You should make the decision for you and not think at tge rest"

She said nothing more. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. Alvaro thought for a while. Yes the family ... that spoke for Juanma. He could understand that Mia was scared. He pushed the thought aside and also tried to fall asleep. In the morning, when the alarm went off, he managed to get up without wake Mia. He could not sleep anymore, so he made breakfast for everyone. Gradually, everyone woke up, they had breakfast cleaned up later on and then Mia and Alvaro went back to school.