Ohne Titel Teil200

The next day the four chilled in Ramiro's apartment. In the early evening they got ready for the disco.

When the girls were in the bathroom and the boys were already waiting for them, Alvaro said to Juanma "Your rouge is not good. You have to add something ."

Juanma replied laughing, "And your eyeliner is smeared, you have to retighten it."

They both laughed and Mia came out of the bathroom, looked at both of them and grinned. "You're stupid," she said with a laugh while she got another top.

When the girls were finally finished they started. They had arranged to meet at the disco at 9 p.m. Roberto and Clara were already there with Fede, Sofie and Simon. When the four of them came along, Simon said "Look who's singing here today" and pointed to a poster. It showed Gaspar and his band. "Did anyone of you know that ?"Alvaro asked the girls. They both shook their heads.

Fede wrote to Nico that they would go inside.

The disco was still half empty, so Gaspar saw them quickly. He waved to them and went on with his show.

Gradually more guests arrived, including the others from the school.

Lupe cast a disdainful look at the stage and said "if I had known he was here, I would have chosen another weekend". Sofie and Agus rolled their eyes and Fede said: "I think he makes good music, even if he beat us in the competition."

After the next song Gaspar said over the microphone: "I see who is here. Charlie Martin's dream team and one of my best friends at the same time. Come up on stage Mia and Juanma."

Mia and Juanma looked at each other and Juanma pulled Mia onto the stage. "That was clear ," said Lupe. Roberto nudged her and said "Have a good time for them both"

In the meantime Gaspar had introduced the two again and then asked them to perform a song. Juanma said something to the musicians and one of Charlie Martin's songs was played. It was a fast rhythm that encouraged the visitors to dance and the atmosphere was good. Clara was very enthusiastic and looked at Roberto "That must be a really great feeling" she said to him.

When the song was over, the guests asked for an encore. Mia said something quietly to Juanma and gave him her USB stick, who in turn gave the stick to the musicians.

Mia said over the microphone: "We are now singing a very special song. It was sung and recorded by my mother from lines that my father wrote for her. I dedicate this song today to my boyfriend, whom I love more than anything" she looked to Alvaro and all of the St. Mary's students present looked at him. Lupe made a face.
After a moment, the first sounds of "Se te atreves a sonar" rang out. Mia sang the song almost alone. Juanma joined in the refrain. Some of the guests in the disco turned on lighters and waved them to the music.
Alvaro had goosebumps. It was such a beautiful song and he had never heard Mia sing it in front of an audience. Zoe put her arm around him and gave him a quick squeeze. She was incredibly proud of Mia and Juanma. Mia sang this song with so much emotion and Zoe even thought she saw that a tear ran down her cheek. When the last notes came, Juanma took Mia briefly in her arms.
Nico joined a speaking choir on "Ya no mas, Ya no mas" and the St. Mary students joined in. Juanma said about the micro "Ok, one last song, I always say it is Mias and my common song". When the first notes were heard, it was quiet again in the audience. In the middle, Mia waved to Alvaro and Zoe that they should come up and the two entered the stage, a little uncertain, but joined in the chorus.When the song ended, Gaspar let be heard something from him again and said "What for a gig and there she is, my favorite singer I would like to introduce you to Zoe."
He took Zoe by the hand and whispered to her "Tonight" and the first sounds could already be heard. Zoe was flushed, but quickly recovered and joined in. Gaspar took Mia by the hand and motioned for Juanma and Alvaro to sing along. The song was also well received and Gaspar said again "My friends from St Mary School, it's always great to sing with you".
Mia took the micro and said "Dear guests, thank you very much and we wish you a nice evening." then she hugged Gaspar again briefly and said "Thanks, it was great". She took Alvaro's hand and together with Juanma and Zoe they left the stage. Mia was beaming and all red with excitement. It was so much fun to be on stage.
Alvaro picked her up and whirled her around as soon as space allowed. "That was unbelievable" he said "I had tears in my eyes for happiness and joy".
The four were celebrated by their friends and Clara came to Mia and said "that was a breathtaking song. You sang so well". Mia beamed. She took Clara in her arms and noticed that Clara was holding Roberto's hand. "I'm happy for you two," Mia said in Clara's ear.

Hey I can't continue here with more Parts therfore I made a new story which is called "Go live your way part 2" if you look on my profil today later will there Bea second Story Go with the same picture