Ohne Titel Teil185

On the next morning Mia was really sick, she had a fever, cough and runny nose. Alvaro told Ramiro that Mia was not going to class.

Ramiro checked on hers after breakfast.

"Hey my dear, how are you?"

"It'll be fine soon  again," said Mia. "It's good that I have it now and  and not  on Saturday"

"Yes right , but maybe  the weekend was a bit too much."

"Alvaro told me that you booked a room for him and me for the weekend," Mia said.

"I Thought it would be good for you two te be a bit allone. This all with Clara is heavy he told me. I think I will speak to her."

"No, don't do that, or Alvaro will have another argument with Mercedes."

"Why did he have an argument with her?"

Mia told Ramiro all the things she knew. Also with the camping trip.

Ramiro didn't say much about it, but thought even more. He made up  in his mind to talk to Mercedes.

"I thought he would only take care of her a little temporarily. That shouldn't be permanent."

Mia also told him that Mercedes now wanted to look closely on Mias tests at school. "I looked at your last work. So far everything was good."

The door opened and Zoe and Juanma came in. "English is out" said Juanma "Hello Ramiro"

"Hello you two," Ramiro greeted them with a smile. To Mia he said "I'll leave you a little bit. Make sure that she stays in bed" he said to Juanma and Zoe.

"I gave Zoe and her group our GO reservation, ok? You shouldn't be rehearsing today."

Mia nodded. She snuggled deeper under the covers again. Zoe brought her something to drink.

In the afternoons, Mia and Zoe did their homework together. The day of rest had done Mia good. The week passed without incident, the boys had more training than normal, but things remained calm between Roberto and Juanma as well. Mia recovered well.

On Friday after school, Alvaro and Mia should start their short vacation. Juanma and Zoe went to the car with them. "I envy you the weekend," Zoe said to Mia. "Don't be angry," said Mia. If you want, we'll be stay  with Ramiro again next week "

Juanma took her in his arms. "You are almost back. Enjoy the time and relax "

Alvaro and Mia drove off. "I can't believe that we're just going away alone like that," Mia said. Alvaro took her hand. " I am happy too"

The distance was not far, so they arrived quickly. The small pension had a parking lot so that they could park right in front of it. At the guesthouse she was greeted by an elderly lady who introduced herself with  Elena. She showed them the breakfast room and then their room. It was tastefully decorated and cozy.

After unpacking a few things, they left the room to stroll through the old town.

"There will be food at 7 p.m." Elena called after them.

They walked hand in hand through the city and went to a cafe to have an ice cream. Mia was happy to have Alvaro by her side. She was fit again and could enjoy the time with him.

Just in time for dinner, the two of them were back at the pension. It smelled very tasty when they arrived. They seemed to be the only guests and Elena told them how long she had the pension and that her husband had passed away a few years ago. She proudly showed some photos of her grandchildren.

Since it had been a busy week, the two stayed in the guesthouse and retired to their room early.

They found a film on the TV and snuggled into bed.

"Do you know that lately I've been thinking about our early days? I still remember exactly how I met you in the storage room while practicing," said Alvaro and stroked Mia's arm.

"And I still remember that you gave me water after the audition"

Both laughed at the memory. "So much has changed," Mia said. "Did you know that Ramiro is planning to visit Isabel again in the near future? She shouldn't make the long flight yet and he told me he wanted to go to Madrid," MIa said.

"What? he alone?" Alvaro grinned.

"Well who knows," said Mia. "He'd be happier with her than with ... Sorry," she said and fell silent.

"No, it's okay, I know what you mean. Mom isn't easy and Ramiro didn't have it easy with her. I don't know the reason why they were separated when he was with your mother ..." This time he fell silent.

"He's such a great person," said Mia.

"Yes, he is, he always treated me like his son. But after all I understand that my father was so mad at mom when she left him twice."

"We'll stay together forever," Mia said. "At least I hope so," she added quietly.

"We will," said Alvaro. "That's my hope too. I don't think I've ever felt so much love and so much fear at the same time."

"Fear" asked Mia.

"To lose you somehow. That something will happen"

Mia snuggled deeper into his arms. "That won't happen, you have me  with you until we're old and gray" she said and ALvaro had to laugh.

"I see us now. On a terrace ... with gray hair, glasses and hearing aids". Both had to laugh.