Ohne Titel Teil191

When Zoe's cell phone rang again and the display showed that it were her parents, Mia said quickly: "I'm going to look after the boys"

"But don't say anything to Juanma" Zoe said before she took the call. Mia shook her head.

Mia ran to the secretariat. Gloria was already gone, so she knocked on Ramiro's open door so as not to startle him.

"Hello my darling," he greeted her. Mia smiled and closed the door behind her. "You look serious," Ramiro said when Mia sat down.

"Have you heard that from Zoe?" asked Mia.

"No what happened" Ramiro said, slightly alarmed. Mia told him what Zoe had said. "Unfortunately, Zoe's parents decide that, I can't do much about that."

Mia looked at him disappointed. "Maybe we will let her discuss this with her family over the weekend and then when they approach me about quitting school, I'll see what I can do ok," said Ramiro.

"She can't leave school. Juanma wouldn't survive that, and neither would she. She loves this school."

"I know my darling, but we should take it easy. I can't call Zoe's parents right now without officially knowing something. We'll have to wait and see what they decide and then react."

Mia knew he was right. There was no point in harassing Zoe's parents in the situation.

Ramiro walked around his desk and took her in his arms.

"Mia, let's wait. We'll talk about it again at the weekend."

"Yes, Papa. It would just be a shame if we were separated." Ramiro nodded.

When Mia was gone, he considered options. He would also be very sorry if the friendship of the four were broken up by such a change of school.

When Mia came out of Ramiro's office, she ran into Juanma. "Hey is Zoe upstairs? I wanted to get her to dinner," he said to MIa.

"Um, yes she was earlier. Let me get her, we'll meet downstairs"

"Alvaro is waiting in the cafeteria, go to him and I'll get Zoe." Mia couldn't think of any reason to prevent that so she just nodded.

She went to Alvaro in the cafeteria and sat down at a table with Simon. Zoe and Juanma's seats remained empty while they ate. After a while, Alvaro asked, "Where are the two of them?" Simon grinned and said, "Maybe they are using their time alone."

Mia didn't say anything during the meal. Alvaro glanced sideways at her a few times but didn't ask. After dinner, Mia took Alvaro outside. "I need to talk to you," she said.

"Mia what's going on" said Alvaro outside. "Zoe is leaving school," Mia blurted out. "What?" Said Alvaro, completely perplexed. " How '?when"

With tears in her eyes, Mia told Alvaro what she knew, including the conversation with Ramiro.

Alvaro was speechless. "That means now that Juanma wanted to get Zoe for dinner and then probably found her sad."

"What are we doing? Are we going up?"

"Yes of course we go up."

When they reached the room they hesitated for a moment in front of the door. Then Mia opened the door. Zoe was in Juanma's arms and fell asleep. Juanma carefully put a finger on the lips. "She fell asleep crying," he said softly.

Carefully he detached himself from Zoe and sat on the floor in front of Mia's bed. "So you already know," Mia stated.

Juanma glanced briefly at the floor and then nodded. "I suggested that I change schools with her"

Alvaro looked at him "That would break your mother's heart," he said softly. Juanma didn't say anything. He knew his mother wouldn't let that happen. At the moment everything seemed like a dream that hopefully he would soon wake up from.

"But I had to tell her something."

Mia put her hand on his arm. "I've already spoken to Ramiro. But he can't do anything unless he officially knows it yet."

"What is he supposed to do? They won't leave her here."

For a moment they didn't know what to say. "She'll be picked up Friday after class." said Juanma. "But she'll be back on Sunday, everything still has to be planned. "

"Ok, we have to think carefully about what we're doing." said Alvaro. "Perhaps Ramiro can let out the school fees for a while if Zoe's father agrees to look for a new job here and has no income for a while."

Mia's eyes lit up. "I didn't even think of that earlier, he'll definitely do that"

"Zoe's parents won't accept that, thank you," said Juanma.

"You don't know, we don't know her parents well. Maybe Ramiro can convince them."

Juanma took another look at Zoe. She was fast asleep.
"I'm going to sleep," he said softly.
"But ..." Mia started, but Juanma had already got up and left the room. Mia looked at Alvaro. He shrugged. "He has to deal with that first. When I think about how hard it hit me when you were supposed to leave school. And we weren't even together." Mia nodded. "Follow him. He's not going to sleep. He's going to need you. I'll stay with Zoe when she wakes up" Mia gave Alvaro a kiss and also quietly left the room.