The Date

When Alvaro and Mia arrived at their destination they went hand in hand over the flea market. They had not talked much yet. Alvaro asked her, "How was the time with Juanma?"

Mia replied "it was very nice, his mom is really nice and Lupe did not overdo the food."

" But?"

"We talked for a long time." She told Alvaro about the conversation with Juanmas mother and then her comparison with Gaspar. "I realized that I love him in a way, but as a friend."

Alvaro said nothing at first. He looked at Mia with mixed feelings.

Mia took his hand again. "Alvaro, I realized that ..." she faltered. "That?" Asked Alvaro. She stood in front of him and pulled him close. Then she kissed him. He returned the kiss immediately. When she broke away from him he looked her in the eye. "Does that mean ...?" He asked and she nodded joyfully. He picked her up and whirled her through the air. Then he kissed her again and said, "You've just made me the happiest person on this planet." He hugged her. It did not matter that they were in the middle of the road. Neither of them cared in the least for the looks of the other people. At that moment, the world stood still for a moment for Mia and Alvaro. Alvaro had tears in his eyes for joy. How afraid he was that she would decide otherwise. He had thought so much, missed her so much when she was not at his side. From the first day, he had fallen in love with her. Mia had such a nature. Every minute he had enjoyed with her and the world was crashed down for him when she told him at the competition that they would just be friends. He had tried to hide it,for her.

He was not worried about his family. She was Ramiro's daughter and his support would be there. Javier also won't say something as long as he continued on his way. And he would do that and with Mia at his side, he would do anything- Mercedes and Lupe would have to get used to it.

Mia looked at him and he felt she was reading his thoughts. "We'll do it, right?" She asked. "You and me ... we'll do anything," Alvaro answered.

They went for a while over the flea market but retreated to a quieter area. "You already told Juanma?"

"Yes, this night," Mia said. "How did he take it?" "It was so ... not so good," she did not want to tell Alvaro that Juanma was crying.

"Mia he will be part of your life for as long as you want. I will not talk you into it. You've done so much with him and I trust you and him too. I know he would never let anything happen to you and he would not do anything that would endanger our relationship. No more."

"Thanks," Mia said. "Zoe talked to him."

"Zoe? That may not be so bad, "said Alvaro.

They stayed there for a long time and enjoyed the time. They did not really want to go back to school, but it was getting late. When they arrived at the school the dinner was over. But since they had eaten in one of the street cafes that was not a problem. Martin approached Alvaro and said, "Would you like to throw some balls? Fede and Juanma are still in the hall."

"Of course," said Alvaro kissed Mia again briefly and disappeared with Martin in the gym. Mia was looking for Zoe. She found her with Simon in the lounge. Simon took Mia in his arms and said, "I've already heard. Finally that lasted long enough, "he laughed. Mia returned the hug. They spent a funny evening until Lupe came towards them.

She looked at Mia and said "it was clear that you take him from me and then let him hang. Did you let him suffer long enough? "Before Mia could answer, Lupe turned around and was gone again. Zoe put her hand on her arm and said" Do not listen to her you know how she is "She told Mia that she was s in the park with Juanma in the afternoon.

In the gym, the four had formed two teams and trained very hard.

It was good for all four to get their heads free. When they stopped, Alvaro took Juanma aside. "Juanma I wanted to tell you that I will not disturb your friendship with Mia, ok? She will always be there for you. And I know that you will always be a good friend for her. "

"You can count on that, Captain," said Juanma.

They all went to the lounge and sat at the table to Simon Mia and Zoe. Alvaro sat down next to Mia, but he didn't make physical contact. He did not want to make feel Juanma bad.

They sat for a while and talked until they all said goodbye for the night.