strange feelings

She woke when when somebody knocked at the door. When she opened it, Juanma stood in front of her. "Hey" he greeted her.

She let him in and he sat down on the bed. Since she was not really awake yet, he asked her "Did I wake you up"" Yes, but that doesn't matter I should not have slept at all. "

Juanma looked a bit stressed and Mia added, "How was the time with Lupe?"

He rolled his eyes. "I have never heard somebody speak so much in such a short time as she does today. But you were right. She has tried again and again to get physical contact. Always looked for body contact. "

Mia noticed that it gave her a slight sting and looked away.

"Then she has began her usual lyre, that you would have taken everything from her. I tried to explain to her that you don't have to do nothing with the relationship between your mother and Ramiro. But you know Lupe. If she has something in mind ... he looked at Mia.

"Whats up?" He asked. "No, nothing" Mia said. "Come on, I know you, what's up."

Mia was having a hard time acepting that Lupe was been close to Juanma.She said a bit sharply "it's a starnge feeling that Lupe is looking for your closeness."

Juanma said "she was looking for closeness, not me, Mia."

"We're just friends you can do whatever you want," Mia countered. "Oh, is that so?but that seemed to be different now "Juanma did not know; whether he should be annoyed or pleased with the conversation, because it also made a slight impression that Mia feels more for him than she admitted.

"Sure it is," said Mia and slipped away from him a bit.

Juanma took her chin in his hand and said "hey what's going on"

Mia replied "I don't want to talk about it. Maybe it's better when you leave now."

Juanma was surprised by her reaction. He tried again. "Mia," he began. Mia turned away.

Juanma hesitated a moment, got up and left the room. He did not understand that. What was going on.

Mia herself didn't understand her reaction either. She didn't want anything from Juanma. Why was she doing that now? She decided to take a shower first.

After taking a shower she took her cell phone and wrote Juanma "Where are you?"

She answered the message from Alvaro, who asked her if everything was ok..

Juanma answered quickly, "why do you want to know that?"

Oh man he really seemed to be upset. She only wanted to apologize for her behavior. She answered:" Please let us talk, I'm sorry."

This time it took a bit until he answered. Juanma looked at the display and wondered if he wanted to meet Mia again today. He really was disappointed that Mia just threw him out. He had only wanted to be honest and he had always made distance between lupe and him. Apart from the fact that he didnt think that Mia would mind that.

But he knew that the thing would keep both busyover the night. So he texted back: "I'm where you've found me the other day.". He had retiredthere because he did not want to talk to anyone