Ohne Titel Teil166

Juanma stopped dead at first. Alvaro was already out of his sight when he started moving. He arrived at Alvaro just before he reached the path that led to Isabel's house.
"Alvaro" he called and when he was level with him, he held his shoulder. Alvaro stopped and turned to face him. "You know that Mia and I are just friends." said Juanma.
"Sure, I know that. But I have to accept it. And Clara and I are not even friends. I should just help her. And now I don't want to offend her because she has a few questions. It is no more and no less."
"Then why are you comparing that to Mia and me?" asked Juanma.
"I haven't compared it. But you know as well as I do that her decision could have been different. There is no decision with regard to Clara. And I won't justify my mother's order."
"But you know that Mia and I ..." "Only are friends, yes," interrupted Alvaro. "But do you think it didn't hurt me in the beginning when you were so close. It's all ok now." With that he turned and walked down the path to Isabel's house. His expression was opaque and Juanma wasn't sure that everything was really all right.

The others had waited for them before breakfast. Mia noticed that both boys were very quiet. Jose had reported and Ramiro and Mia wanted to leave for the hospital after breakfast. When Mia was putting the things in the dishwasher in the kitchen, Juanma came into the kitchen with some dishes. Without a word he put it down and wanted to leave the kitchen again.
"Wait," said Mia. Juanma turned to her.
"Is everything ok" asked Mia.
"Sure" said Juanma and turned back to the door. Mia grabbed his arm. "What's going on and don't say" nothing "now, I see that there is something " -
Juanma hesitated a moment and then said: "I wanted to talk to Alvaro about Clara and he compares his situation with you and me."
"I thought the two are not even friends." said Mia thoughtfully.
"No, not that, I told him it just looked weird and he said it looked like you and me."
" He said that?" Mia thought about it. after a moment she just said "I'll talk to him later". Juanma remained undecided for a moment. He could understand Alvaro, but then again, they were all four friends by now. Mia had turned back to the dishwasher. Shortly after Juanma had left the kitchen, Ramiro came and announced that he wanted to go.
Mia was very quiet in the car. After a while, Ramiro asked "Is everything ok, Mia" "Yes, but Alvaro seems to blame Juanma for our friendship. That the thing with Clara looks the same as that between Juanma and me."

"I urgently need to talk to Mercedes, it is a very difficult situation for Alvaro. You know that he likes to help and when his mother assigns him to do it......" "But he knows that Juanma and I are just friends"
"Mia don't think too much. I think it's been talked about the situation too much. He helps Clara and that's ok. And that has nothing to do with you and him. And neither with Juanma and you. "
They had arrived at the hospital and therefore the conversation was interrupted for the time being. Isabel was awake and was very happy to see Mia and Ramiro. She happily reported that she might be transferred to the normal ward on the same day.
Mia stayed with her a while longer while Ramiro and Jose talked to a doctor. Isabel's recovery was going well and her life was out of danger. In the next week, she should be able to go home under supervision, so the prognosis was. After the doctor was called to see another patient, Jose and Ramiro looked at each other. "Will you stay any longer?" Asked Jose. "I have a few things to clear up at school, but I think you are very busy because of the children. And your wife has enough to do." Jose nodded.
"I'll talk to my students and Mia. We'll think of something." In the car, Ramiro told Mia what the doctor had said and Mia said happily "then we can stay here after all."
"I actually have to go back to school and you and the others are missing too much too." Mia said nothing more. Both were lost in thought. Arrived at Isabel's house, Mia told the others what Ramiro knew from Isabel's doctor. Alvaro also got the idea that they could stay. "Ramiro says we all have to go back," Mia said a little sadly.
Zoe said she wanted to go into the kitchen and make something to eat as they still wanted to go into town later on. Mia went to help her and Alvaro said he wanted to find Ramiro. Juanma then joined the girls. Alvaro found Ramiro in the living room trying to call Mercedes. Since she didn't answer, Ramiro put the phone down a little annoyed. He looked at Alvaro and Alvaro immediately started talking.