The rest of the night

Isabel went to her and said, "Come on, let's justgo outside a bit. "Mia was stunned and let Isabel lead her outside. Juanma sat down to Simon. Alvaro was on the phone with Ramiro.

Outside, Mia said, "I do not understand, what can she have. I'm so scared. "Isabel took her in her arms. "She will definitely be ok. We just have to wait and stay calm. "Alvaro came to them. "Isabel, Ramiro says I should drive you to his apartment, he will stay at school tonight. Zoe's parents are on their way here "

Isabel looked at Mia. Mia said, "Do not worry I*ll be ok, you'll be completely exausted with the flight, as you'll have to flight back tomorrow night." "Ok honey, but tomorrow morning I'll see you again?"

"Yes" Mia tried to smile. Alvaro brought her to Simon and Juanma.

Alvaro nodded to Juanma and said, "No matter what, stay with her, I'll be back as soon as I can." "Sure," said Juanma.

He sat with Mia to Simon and put his arm around Mia. After a while, a doctor came out of the treatment room and asked, "Do you know if Zoe has taken anything?"

"No" said Mia she does not take anything, we were all together in a room. There was no alcohol. "Well, we found residues of meds in her blood, usually she should have just vomited, but Zoe responded to one of the medications by causing her circulation to be too sagging. "

"But none of us has such medications," said Juanma.

Meanwhile, Zoe's parents were there and the doctor took them to a treatment room. Mia looked at Juanma and Simon. "How could she have come to such things.?asked Mia Juanma said nothing for a long time. Mia chatted quietly with Simon. After some time Juanma went outside and said to Mia "I'll be right back". After some time Mia followed him. He took a deep breath. Then he looked at Mia and said "I can not believe that" "What do you mean Juanma" "I do not want to say that loud Mia." "Juanma what is it?"

"Lupe brought me a glass of juice. She wanted to make peace. Apart from the fact that it was cherry juice that I do not like, I did not like her expression. Zoe took the glass away and drank it because she likes cherry juice. That was the only thing I can imagine how that happened, but Lupe has no medication. "

Alvaro had come to it unnoticed. "But ... maybe," he said. "Mia, do you remember when we were in the hospital and the nurse asked us if we took some of the meds of Ramiro?"

Juanma looked from Alvaro to Mia. They briefly explained what the nurse had said.

They went inside. Zoe's parents had just come out of the treatment room and her mother said, "Two of you are allowed to go to her, she has woken up." Juanma said, "Mia go with Simon." And the two went into the room. Zoe was very pale but good approachable. She did not know what had happened and Mia did not want to share Juanma's guess with her. They only stayed short and promised to come back the next day so that Alvaro and Juanma were allowed in as well.

A doctor was standing outside with her parents. Zoe's mother told Mia and Simon what they knew. There were med residues found and they had sagged the circulation. It was not much, normally she would have been sick, but Zoe did not seem to tolerate any of the medications. Tomorrow would decide how long she had to stay.

Juanma and Alvaro also came out of the room. Zoe's mother said: It's best to drive home, we'll just do the paperwork and then be back tomorrow. She is in good hands and will sleep first. Do not worry."

On the way to school, everyone did not say much. At the school, Ramiro was already waiting for the group. They told him what was said and he was relieved that Zoe would recover. "But who has medication and would do something like that". JUanma and Alvaro exchanged a look but said nothing for the time being. Alvaro spoke briefly with his father and Juanma took Mia aside. "Maybe Simon should sleep with you today, I think he should not be alone." The three of them went into Mia's room. They talked to Simon about it, he asked Mia to sleep in his room because he did not want to sleep in Zoe's bed that night. They agreed and Simon went first in his room. Since he was alone in the room anyway there should be no problems. Mia took a fewt hings to stay the night at Simon. Juanma took her by the arm, "Are you ok?" He asked. "I dont know. How can Lupe do that? It should hit you, but why? "She had tears in her eyes. "I think she did not see the danger," he said, hugging Mia. Together, they went to Simon and wrote to Alvaro, where he would find them. He was quick as well. They told Simon about their suspicions because he did not know it.

They talked for a while longer. All were completely done. Mia was already asleep. The othersalso were very tired. Alvaro and Juanma wanted to stay there too. They both did not want to tell their roommates the eventsat zthe hospital. Simon gave them blankets and they both made camp on the ground.

Juanma woke up in the middle of the night. As he came out of the bathroom, Alvaro silently spoke to him, "Is everything alright with you?" He asked. " Everything OK. A bit confused, but that's the same for us all. "

"Did you also drink some of it?" No, just sip, I do not like cherry juice and Zoe took the glass directly from me, I did not have enough that it would do something to me"" But why should Lupe mix something into your glass "" I don't't know Alvaro. Maybe she's mad because of Mia. But I would not have thought that either. "" I'll talk to her tomorrow, "Alvaro said. Both are silent  and finally fall asleep again.