friends of Roberto amd worries

One of the guys went with him and said to him. "Why do not you let the sweetie have a bit of fun she's at least talking to Tina now?"

"I did not bring her to mix her drug into the Coke," Roberto said crossly. "Tell Lena it's enough."
"Now do not be like this, she's tonight to you maybe a lot more open-minded then. Besides, she does not remember how much you drink. "

Roberto went very close to him and said "I advise you you leave it now" He took the Coke and sat back down at the table. Mia had a glass of soda in front of her and Roberto looked at Lena, who imperceptibly shook her head.
"You're going to have another drink with us, Roberto ?"

"One more and then we have to go back" Mia looked at the clock and was shocked that it was 11:30. "Do not worry, sweetie, I left a door open at the back, Mauro never controls," he said.
Mia swallowed, she could imagine that Alvaro had already tried to reach her.

In fact, he did. After Mia did not reply to his or Juanma's messages, he wrote Zoe to find out Gaspar's number. Zoe then told him that Gaspar had visited her at the hospital and that he was there until well after 7 pm and had not said anything about dating Mia.
Juanma looked at Alvaro. "Where is she then and why did she say nothing?"

"I canonly think of one answer. Roberto is gone as well, "said Alvaro. In thismoment it was just 9pm and he tried to stay calm and said to Juanma "ok theyboth wanted to talk and they would have pulled back somewhere. Let's throw someballs, they'll be coming soon. "

Both put their cell phones in the hall andthey were both not concentrated. At 22 o'clock Juanma said "we should lookfor her".

"They're gone by car, I think, because I should not bringMia down"

"But we have to do something, who knows what he's up to." Alvaro dialedTobi's number. He asked for Roberto's mobile number and saved it in his cellphone. When he called, he was just as unsuccessful as Mia's number.
"We'll wait a while now and then we should inform Ramiro," he said.

"No, we can not tell him, it will cause trouble."

"And if we donot do it and it happens something, there will be trouble,too."

Mia had a weird feeling in the club now. She was dizzy and she asked Robertowhere the toilet was. He showed her and she tried to wake up with cold water.She had to wake up, Roberto already reacted to the Alkohol. She had to callAlvaro,
Slowly she went to the others and sat down next to Roberto. He had the nextshot in front of him and said, "Let's go afterwards." When he lookedat her he put his hand under the chin and tried to make her keep his eyes. Helet go and put his arm around her. Then he yelled across the table "Whatthe hell did you mix in the soda?" No one said anything. Lena grinned atone of the boys. Robert said to Mia "stay here, I'll get you a water". Hecame back with a bottle and opened it. "Drink that Mia please" He didnot feel any more of the alcohol which he had drunken.

"Now you tell mewhat that was." Tina held up a small vial labeled gamma-hydroxy-butyricacid. "You're crazier than I thought"

"Buddy chill. I thought ifshe noticed nothing anymore, you have easy game after you have not just drunk less.Besides, she does not get along that you're still driving. At home you put herto bed and tomorrow everything is fine. "

" How much did she get?"Tina looked at the table.

"It was a bit more than usual." Shesaid. Mia was barely accessible.

He said to one of the boys "Antonio help me please take my key and open mycar." He took Mia in his arms "cutie look at me, try not to fallasleep" he said. Antonio took the key and they took Mia to the car.Antonio helped him seat her on the passenger. With trembling fingers, he tookMia's cell phone out of the glove box and dialed Alvaros number.
It was half past 12 and Alvaro was about to inform Ramiro. Juanma was nervous,they were in Mia's room because they could talk undisturbed. Zoe also askedfrom time to time if Mia had contacted.
When Alvaros cell phone rang both started up. Alvaro saw Mia's name on display."Mia where are you"
"Here is Roberto. Can you pick usup. I send you our location. Mia does not feeling well. "

" Whathappened, what's up with her Roberto."

"Just come get us please, I'llexplain everything to you"

He told Juanma what Roberto had said and they both left. Alvaro gave Juanma hiscell phone so that he could take the navigation. With trembling hands he putthe key in the ignition and took a deep breath. Juanma said "this pointsfirst in the direction of city" Both hung on their thoughts while driving.
Antonio stayed with Roberto for a moment and said, "I'm sorry, I did notknow that."

"I know you never would do that." He kept trying tokeep Mia awake. "Will the guy who comes to get you call the police?"

"I hope not," said Roberto.

Antonio said, "I'm going back to the others. Sign up tomorrow, ok"

" I'll do it and thanks "

Roberto continued to look after Mia. When he heard a car coming, he looked upin relief. Juanma had the door open before the car stopped.