Roberto und Zoe

"It'll be fine," Mia said to Juanma.

"I do not understand what's going on with her." Juanma said. "We were friends the whole time, I did not change anything. And with you and Alvaro everything is fine too. What is she afraid of? "

"I do not know." Mia said "If I get something out, I'll tell you".

"Should we still do the song?" Mia asked.

"Are you angry if not? I think I'm too emotional today "

"No it's ok, let's go to the others."

"Okay," said Juanma.

When they came into the living room, Roberto and Zoe sat there alone and fell silent immediately. "Alvaro is taking a shower," Zoe said.

"Thanks," said Mia.Juanma looked to  Roberto who avoided eye contact. Alvaro came out of the bathroom. He took Mia in her arms and kissed her. "Are you through?" He asked

"Yes the lyrics are good, next week we can work on the Choreos." Mia said.

"We three can help there," said Zoe. She got up and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Mia followed her. " Are you doing that on purpose?"

"What?" Zoe asked.

"That you hang out so much with Roberto and now suggest that he can help with the choreos, too."

"You said we can give him a chance."

"Yeah I think so, but do not you realize that you hurt Juanma?"

"Only because  make friendship with Roberto".

Mia closed the door. "Zoe what do you want. Friends is ok, but we come in the room and you say nothing more. Then he too should help withthe choreos. "

"Now tell me where the difference is, whether Juanma befriends with you or me with Roberto."

"There's basically no difference, you're also friends with Alvaro, so Juanma does not have a problem with that, but I feel like you want to make Juanma jealous, and I do not know how he deserves it."

There was a knock and Alvaro came in. "I just wanted to let you know that Juanma wanted to go back to school. Roberto brings him there. "

"What," Mia said, and both girls looked at Alvaro in surprise as Zoe walked past Alvaro to her room to pick up her phone. "What was it?" Mia asked.

"We*ve heard a bit of what you've been talking about. He asked Roberto if he could drive him to school. I asked him if I should do that or if he wanted to talk, but he said I drive often enough and Roberto immediately agreed. I could not hold him. "

"He doesn't answer the phone and his internet seems to be off," Zoe said

"I suggest we leave him alone a bit," said Alvaro

The three sat down in front of the TV. Alvaro looked at the clock more often. "Actually, Roberto should be back," he said. Mia picked up her cell phone and called him. He answered almost immediately.

"When are you back here?" She asked him. In the background she could hear music and talk. "Where are you"

"It's Zoe right," she could hear Juanma's voice, which sounded weird.

"Where are you two better said"

"I..we're in town. Do not worry, there are no drugs here. Juanma needed some distraction. "

"Roberto tell me where you are"

"I'll take him to school now and then I'll be back."

"You're not driving anymore," Mia said. Alvaro listened. "And I want Juanma to come here."

"I did not drink anything Mia.Only him. we are there in 20 minutes"

"He's crazy," Zoe said and disappeared into the room. Roberto kept his word. Zoe had not come out of the room and exactly 20 minutes later, Juanma and Roberto were at the door. "What did you do?" Asked Alvaro.

"When we were on the way, Juanma said he would forget everything like I do . I did not want to keep him in touch with hard stuff so he drank a bit. "Juanma grinned at Mia." He did not drink so much. But different things  ... please do not be angry I thought .. "

"it's Alright," said Mia. And Alvaro looked at her in surprise.

"You think that's good? "

" No not good. But a needle in his arm would have been the worse way and he will not die from it, "she said.

"He ended up drinking Cuba Libre rather quickly, though," said Roberto, The effect of the alcohol was on Juanma, his walk was a bit uncertain and you could hear it even when he spoke.

"The only difference is that Juanma is not used to alcohol."

By now they had sat down on the couch. Alvaro went into the kitchen to make water for noodles and he brought Juanma water.

Juanma got up and went to Zoe. It took less than 5 minutes when Zoe came out of the room alone and went to the kitchen.

Mia wanted to go to her, but Roberto indicated that he wanted to leave. He closed the door behind him

"What do you have?" He asked.

"How can you let him get drunk?"

"He was sad, hurt, and I thought if he could clear his head a bit ..."

"And then you just remember the alcohol?"

" It was the fast way"defended Roberto." There's nothing there. "

Zoe looked at him.

"Listen to Zoe I'm sorry, I thought if we just have a little fun and think of something else, then he's better again"

"He does not understand what I want. I did not end our relationship I said I need a break and he makes a drama out of it. And now I just can not talk to him "Zoe saw that the water was boiling and filled pasta in the pot.

Roberto held her hand. "Hey, do not be mad at him now. He's in pain, lately I think it was  a lot for you all and I think he just needs you now "

"I just can not do that," Zoe said with tears in his eyes. "I do not know why, but it does not work."

Roberto took her in his arms. "Do not cry," he said. "Take some time and you will see it will be again. You love him. "

"Yes I do too" The door opened and Mia and Alvaro came in. Both stayed silentnaprupt. Zoe and Roberto broke up immediately. Alvaro saw that the noodles were already in the water and looked for everything together to cover the table. Roberto left the kitchen. Mia helped Alvaro set the table, "Can you tell me what that was?" Mia asked him.

"I have no idea, but maybe Roberto is trying it on her now"