Mia is ill

On Fridays the Go workshop took place again and everyone met in the rooms.

Olivia announced that they would enter a competition and that ther would be needed duos.

She had already set the names. Alvaro had to sing with Agus, Fede with Sophie, Lupe with Nico and Mia with Juanma. Of course, the duo Simon and Zoe were already set. Alvaro was angry that Mia and Juanma should sing together. They all rehearsed once. Juanma was happy as he was allowed to sing the song with Mia. Lupe made a sour face. Alvaro did not really watch to the others. Olivia was thrilled with all the performances.

After training, Alvaro approached Mia, "Well that suits," he said. Mia said, "It was not my choice, maybe it's because Olivia does not like seeing you with me." "Yeah, you're right, it bothers me anyway." "I know," answered Mia.

Juanma wanted to go through the song with Mia again after training. He had some ideas where to change things.

They danced a while longer, until Mia dropped completely exhausted on a mat.

"Hey, everything's fine with you?," Juanma said worriedly. "I'm dizzy," Mia said. Juanma touched her forehead. She glowed. "You are running a fever, Mia. I'll take you to the infirmary." He picked her up and carried her. The nurse in the infirmary said that she should stay in bed and gave her acetaminophen and Juanma took her to her room. Zoe was home for the weekend because of a birthday. Mia layed down and fell asleep very quickly.

Juanma told Simon and Alvaro that Mia was sick. They took turns tostay with her. Alvaro walked into the room to mia and brought some food. Mauro had gotten it, but since they told him what was going on, hedidn't say something.

When Mia woke up, Alvaro spoke to her. "Hey, you have to eat something, he said. "I do not want it." "But you have to take medicine and eat something." Mia sat up slowly. Alvaro gave her the plate and a paracetamol.

After she ate a bit and took the medicine, she fell asleep again. Simon stayed overnight with Mia.Juanma took over after the breakfast. When he came with the plate Simon was already gone.

Mia did not want to eat anything again. Her temperature had dropped. She said, "I wonder what that is, I just have a fever and I feel dizzy and my head hurts." "Well, the nurse thought it was some kind of flu. In any case, you need rest. "He sat down on the bed with her" and you have to eat a bit ". She ate a little and pushed the plate into Juanma's hand. He was leaning against the wall beside her. Mia rested her head on his lap and closed her eyes. She had fallen asleep very quickly. Juanma had turned on the TV and was a little tired again. Carefully, he pushed Mia aside a bit and lay down next to her. Luckily she had not awakened. Simon would come in the afternoon because they had basketball training. He put his arm around Mia, concentrating on her warmth and steady breathing.

He enjoyed being so close again. After some time he fell asleep again and was rudely awakened because Alvaro had grabbed him by the arm. "That was clear that you were taking advantage of the situation," he whispered wickedly. Juanma needed a moment to realize where he was. He slowly moved away from Mia and said, "Alvaro it was nothing, she fell asleep and I got tired, I did not touch her."

"Yeah sure. We wait with the training, you overslept."At that moment, Simon came to and apologized directly" Sorry I rehearsed in the Go I've completely forgotten the time "Somewhat puzzled, he looked at the scenein the room. Juanma quickly said "I'll get my things and come to the hall" so he left the room. Alvaro looked at Simon and also left the room without further words.

Mia was awake now and did not really know what had happened.

Simon went and got her something to eat and turned on the TV again. Mia asked him, "What was going on?" "I was too late and Juanma was probably with you in your bed answered Simon" "yes, he layed down next to me because he was also tired, but that's not bad, he has done nothing."

In the sports hall, Alvaro shot Juanma a bitter look. The training went without incident.

After training, Juanma went to Alvaro "Hey it was nothing. I just layed down with her because she fell asleep and I got tired too. Now do not pretend that you wouldn't have done the same . "Alvaro did not comment. Of course he would have done that but seeing Juanma with her was another thing.

After training, he went to Mia. She seemed to feel better, she was sitting on the bed laughing with Simon. Simon said, "She just took a pill and ate something." As he left, Alvaro stayed with her the evening , Juanma came in once again to say good night and get his charging cable. When he saw Alvaro, he quickly said goodbye. It bothered him enormously that he would spend the night at Mia's room.

Alvaro and Mia opted for a movie and Alvaro went to Mia. Mia turned to face him. "Are you mad at Juanma?" "No, it's just like always. Now he is angry that I am here. If he's with you tomorrow it's the other way around. "