Training and a bit time alone

The next week started quietly. They had a lot to do for the lessons. Also, the basketball training on Monday was normal, Roberto played very calm and was also praised by Marcello.
Mia wanted to meet with Alvaro, Zoe and Juanma in the afternoon at the Go, Charlie had sent the two new songs that they should try. She was there before the others and listened to the songs. The door opened and Roberto came in. "Hey I saw you, I wanted to say thank you again that you helped me yesterday."

"No problem" she said "I know how hard it is when you're new"

"I did not want to come here, but my grandparents have persuaded my mother to sign me up here. "

" Why"

"Because the basketball team should be so good here and good for me"

"What kind of school were you before?"

"On a public svhool, me was always the one who teachers did not like "

" Why? "
"Oh, Mia, if your parents just argue when they're at home and you get hold of wrong people, then it's fast that you're the bad guy."

"What do you mean by wrong people?"

"Well, those with drugs, alcohol and fast cars, I drank too much and smoked too much "
"I understand," Mia said. "On Saturday, you got drunk, too."

"Yes, three shots ... but nothing more. I'm trying not to drink anything anymore. But then there was a friend of mine ... "
Mia did not say anything at first "What are you doing here anyway?" he asked." I listen to songs by Charlie Martin that Juanma and I are supposed to record and perform and try to come up with something. "

" May I watch it? "

" Sure "Mia showed him the lyrics. He sat down next to her.
"Why are you so nice to me?" He asked.

"You are nice to me, too"
Alvaro came to the Go rooms. He looked at Roberto with some surprise."What are you doing?" He asked. Mia told him about the new songs."Juanma's coming soon, I just met him," said Alvaro. To Roberto hesaid "Marcelo was very happy with the team today and very pleased withyou"

"yes and yet he does not know he will line me up in the nextgame."

"Prove him that you always play like today and there should be noproblem." Juanma came in. "Oh, you're here, too," he said toRoberto. Alvaro looked at him and Juanma said nothing more. Roberto hadmeanwhile moved away from Mia to make room for Juanma. Mia handed him thenotes. "I think the songs are good" she said to Juanma

"Yeah, and you have learned your part already right?"he grinned at her.

"Not quite yet" Juanma started the music butstarted with Ya no mas "To warm up", he said. After that, they wentthrough the two new songs "Where's Simon if you need him?" Juanmalaughed. He had given them a lot of ideas at the choreos last time,

"Let'sthink about something and then we'll ask him," Mia said. Juanma and Miadelved into the songs. They did not realize that Zoe had joined them in themeantime. When Juanma and Mia took a break, Juanma sat down to Zoe and huggedher. Zoe said "Wednesday opens the new shopping center in the city I would want to go there, they have a lot ofoffers" The boys rolled their eyes, but Mia was on fire, so the boysagreed. Roberto had not said anything the whole time and now got up and saidgoodbye to them not without look at Mia very intensive.

"Something is weird about him," Zoe said as he was out the door."What did he want here again? "Mia told the others a few thing which he told her, but left that with the alcoholand drugs.
JUanma and Mia went again through the new songs. Mia was in thoughts, somethingwas wrong with Roberto, which she did not understand. When they were about toleave for dinner, Alvaro was called by Mercedes to come home for dinner becauseshe had something to talk about with Lupe and him. Alvaro was very mad, butwent straight to search Lupe and drive home. He said goodbye to Mia andpromised that they would spend the next afternoon alone at the river.
After dinner, Mia went to her room to learn a bit. Juanma and Zoe had just aslittle time for themselves as she and Alvaro and she wanted to give them sometime.
She really had a few things to catch up with. When she was through, she went tothe go again. On the way she met Roberto, who was once again alone.
"Are you always waiting for me here? "Mia said, amused.

"To behonest, yes. I saw that your boyfriend left school and thought we could spendsome time together "

Mia was speechless. She knew Alvaro would not like it if she spent so much timewith Roberto. But a bit Talking while dancing could not hurt, she thought. Shedid some warm-up and turned on the music.
Roberto did not talk. He just watched Mia. And Miawas so immersed in her music that she forgot his presence at some point.
She was shocked when her cell phone rang and Zoeasked where she was. She promised tocome straight to the room and told Roberto she would go to bed now. They wenttogether to the bedrooms.
When Mia was in the room with Zoe, she told herthat Roberto had been waiting for her, watching her dance all the time.
"And that does not seem strange to you,"Zoe asked.

"Yeah, but what am I supposed to do, I can not tell him he'sbothering me ,because he's not."

"Be careful with him," Zoe said.
As promised, Alvaro and Mia spent the afternoon ofthe next day by the river. Alvaro had a blanket in the car on which they laydown in the meadow.
"What did your mother want yesterday?"Mia asked.

"Nothing special, I got the impression she only wanted to haveus at home again, she asked a lot about Roberto, I have the feeling that sheand Ramiro do not talk to each other very much."

"Speaking of Roberto, he was watching medancing yesterday"
"Why ?" "He saw me on the way toGo and asked if he could watch. He did not say a word. "
"I think he's too much attached to you, andI'm not just saying that now because I'm your boyfriend." Mia took Alvaroshand "it's cute when you're jealous"
Alvaro grinned and hugged her. "I'll miss youon Saturday." "We're only gone one night". "You'll see I'mhaving a nice evening with Zoe" laughed Alvaro. Mia began to tickle him andsaid "we'll see" Alvaro tried to fend her and held her hands. Theyfooled around a bit and then tried to calm down, "It's good to laugh," said Alvaro. "That's right," Mia said. They decided toeat another ice cream and then return to school.