Ohne Titel Teil139

When they came back mia had finished the tea and filled up the water in the kettle. Juanma took off Alvaros jacket and his dry one on and Mia put his blanket over him. Thankfully he took the tea.

He had finished it relatively quickly and lay down again. Mia and Alvaro lay back to him, Mia layd between the two. As she slept, Juanma snuggled up to Mia to look for her warmth. Mia woke up after a while because she was so warm. Juanma and Alvaro were fast asleep. Juanma had wet hair from sweating. Mia wondered if it would be better to take the blanket off him or make him sweat. She pulled back his blanket a little bit. That made Juanma awake. His body was not so warm anymore. "How do you feel?" She asked him. "Wet, "he said, grinning slightly, and he took off his ski jacket and his shirt underneath was completely wet, fortunately he had not worn his sweater under the jacket, so he could take off his wet shirt and put on his sweater. " You have to drink a lot." She said.

It was still storming outside. "I hope we'll get away soon," Juanma said,

"but you can not ski like that," said Mia. "Of course the few runs are not a problem."

"We should go to sleep again", Mia said and lay down again." Juanma lay down again very close to her. "Is that ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," Mia said "the main thing is you're warm."

"So that's the only reason I am allowed to do that?" juanma grinned. Mia grinned too and put her arm around him.

When they woke again, the pills had eased again, Juanma had chills and fever. Alvaro provided him with hot tea Mia made sure that he was covered.  they had measured the temperature and it  was 39.8. Mia gave him 2 pills. Juanma slept, but he was very restless. Mia joined him to keep him warm and calm. It wavered between shaking and sweating when he was awake she sat down with him in the vicinity of the fireplace they hoped that he could exhale the cold. He was not too hungry, but the others persuaded him to eat

After dinner he lay down again Mia and Alvaro stayed with him.

His temperature had dropped a bit, but he still had a fever. "With two pills, it should be lower," said Alvaro. "Actually, we would have to take him to the doctor." Juanma fell asleep next to Mia.As he slept, she got up, the other people in the hut were playing cards and Alvaro had joined them.Mia watched a bit, two of the people  were Preparing for the next meal There were some supplies left The storm kept going,

Mia was startled by her thoughts because Juanma became restless. She went back to him and noticed that he was shaking all over. She carefully stroked his hair out of his face and he woke up. "Hey" she said "you should take a pill again"

"We have enough," he said

"Anyway, I think you definitely need one"

"I'm so cold," he said Alvaro had heard that Juanma was awake and brought him hot tea, Juanma clutching the cup.

Mia sat behind him so he could lean against her. He was burning with fever again.

One of the other guests came. "I think he needs an antibiotic." "But we do not have that here," Mia said.

The guest brought another jacket. "Put it over it to make it warmer." When Juanma finished his tea, he fell asleep again.

Alvaro sat down with them. "I have no idea how to get him down here again, he can not ski like that," said Mia. "Wait a bit, we are here anonther day and maybe he'll manage it by then. Let him sleep, that's now important to him "

Mia and Alvaro also fell asleep. When Alvaro woke up, the weather became calmer. Some guests talked about trying to come down to help. "I can try it," said Alvaro. He was a safe skier and dared to do that. "But not alone," said the innkeeper. Another guest agreed and both got ready. "Due to the many fresh snow skiing was not possible, because the slopes were not prepared." The innkeeper had old-fashioned snowshoes with which one did not sink so deep in the deep snow It was tedious to fasten the under the ski boots and it was clear that the way  would be a torture, but they did not know how much they knew in the valley station, that there were still people in the hut.

The two set off with a bit of food. The hope was to find someone at lower lift station at least a working radio or mobile phone signal

When Mia woke up and did not see Alvaro, she tried to get up cautiously. When she was with the others and asked for Alvaro, they told her that he wanted to try  with Pedro, the other guest, to come to the valley station, "But what if the weather gets worse again?" "They wanted to go along the lifts, there they can go  in the stations," said the innkeeper. "We do not have many supplies and the water and firewood is also scarce. Your friend needs medication we had to do something". Mia nodded. She was worried about Alvaro, but understood that someone had to leave.