Ohne Titel Teil168

When Ramiro looked at the display, he saw Mercedes calling. He answered and Mecedes immediately started talking. "Why are Juanma and Zoe's parents informed before I can comment?"
"Mercedes, the children took care of that on their own. They want to help and Juanma has spoken to his mother. And if she applies for an exemption from lessons, I can also approve it." he said, showing the kids a wink and thumbs up sign.
Mercedes was silent for a moment. Then she said: "But you won't decide that for Alvaro. He is my son"

"Mercedes. I don't want to argue. I'm sure if I call Javier he'll talk to you too. I know what concerns you have and I understand that. But this is also about the students friendship and learn and show responsibility. "

Juanma had of course also answered his call and his mother told him that Mercedes was not thrilled about her call. After a long conversation, however, she gave in. Juanma had heard the discussion about Alvaro and said quietly to his mother "she doesn't want to leave Alvaro here".
"Let her deal with Ramiro," said Florencia. "As far as I know, Zoe can also stay . Tell Mia best regards and give her a hug from me."
"I'll do it, thank you mom" said Juanma.

Mercedes had turned in by now. She knew that Ramiro would make it happen that he called Javier. And with Javier she had already discussions enough. He was still bitterly disappointed and very angry that she had withheld his daughter from him for many years.
"But it stays that one week," she said to Ramiro.
"We'll see how it goes then," said Ramiro. "I'll be back next week then. When he finished the conversation, he said to the four: "So, we've settled that. I will now discuss everything else with Jose and we will plan the next week later."
Mia was happy to keep Alvaro away from Clara for a few more days. She couldn't explain the feeling inside her, but she made up for herself that there was no way she was jealous. She went up to the bedroom because she wanted to unpack her things from town. After a moment the door opened and Juanma entered. "I'm supposed to hug you from my mother, "he said with a grin. He took her in his arms." Thank you Juanma for arranging that through your mother. It was so much easier for Ramiro too. "
" Nothing to thank, that's an extra week of vacation, who wouldn't try that. "Said Juanma with a laugh.
" Oh, you only did that for that reason, "said Mia and poked him in the side.
"No, but I think neither Zoe nor I and certainly not Alvaro could have left you here alone now."

"Is everything ok between Alvaro and you" asked Mia.
"I can't tell you exactly" answered Juanma. "We haven't talked about it since this morning."
Mia resolved to talk to Alvaro again. She was happy that there was such a great friendship between the fours, and especially between Juanma and Alvaro.
"But is everything all right between us?" she then asked. "Sure Mia. We won't let anything destroy our friendship." He took her in his arms again. "I'm going back to the others." he said then.
Mia nodded and stayed a bit in thought. She was putting everything in her closet when her cell phone rang. It was Sofie. "hey Mia, how are you?" she asked.
Mia told her about what had happened. "Yes, I have already heard that you are staying. Lupe has told everyone about it. She knew it from Mercedes."
"yes we stay a week. Then we can take care of my godmother".
"I'm so happy that she has recovered so well. But I wanted to tell you that Clara is deeply disappointed that Alvaro should stay. She wants to call him, so be prepared."
Mia rolled her eyes. There was that strange feeling again. No jealousy, of course. "Ok, thanks for the warning. Can you send me the things we should do for school. I think Ramiro wanted to talk to the teachers."
"Yes, of course I'll do that. Take care and say hello to the others for me."
When Mia came into the living room, Alvaro wasn't there.
Juanma and Zoe fell silent immediately when Mia entered the room and Ramiro was in the kitchen. Mia looked at the two of them and said "Where is Alvaro?"
Zoe and Juanma looked at each other. Zoe then said "he's outside on the phone".
Mia wanted to turn to go and Juanma jumped up and held her. "Let him make the phone call, he'll definitely be back in a minute"
"Clara called, didn't she?" Mia asked. Zoe and Juanma looked at each other and both nodded.