Ohne Titel Teil167

He reported that Mia had told what had been discussed in the hospital and then said at the end: "Mia and I could stay here if you have to go back and .." ".. and no, Mia missed lessons the whole week and you are now also missing lessons and training. I will tell Mercedes that I will stay .." This time Alvaro interrupted "Mia will not be satisfied with having to fly back and you stay here alone. "
Ramiro thought for a moment. Alvaro said:"You can see that the best solution is that I stay here with Mia. Then you can take care of the school again and we can have the school stuff sent to us by email and do them here" Ramiro rubbed his eyes briefly. "Let me speak to your mother and then we'll see. You also wanted to go to town." Mia poked her head through the door and said, "We made some pasta. It's all ready." Ramiro nodded to Alvaro and everyone went to the kitchen and sat at the table. All were lost in thought and therefore it was very quiet while eating. After lunch, Zoe urged them to leave. She hoped the mood in town would ease.
Ramiro finally reached Mercedes after lunch. "I was in a meeting," she said after the greeting. " What was going on?" asked Ramiro, who didn't know about a meeting.
"Alejandro received an offer for a competition and wanted to know if I could approve the participation. But it turned out a lot and we want to talk about it again at the beginning of the week. Clara is doing very well in Go, but unfortunately she doesn't come along with Lupe what caused trouble in the Go "she concluded her report with a sigh. Ramiro took a deep breath.
"Unfortunately I don't have any better news either," he reported from his morning and then said: "It is necessary that someone is here when Isabel comes home. At least a few days."
"Yes, that would be better," said Mercedes. "Her son will surely be able to look after her."
"Jose has three toddlers and a job. She always has to have somebody there for the first few days 24/7. It won't work that way." "But what do you think then? "Asked Mercedes. Ramiro reported on Alvaro's proposal. Mercedes interrupted him.
" In no case will I allow my son to miss any more classes. You have to know for yourself how you handle it with your daughter. But there is also a lot of work waiting for you here. And I cannot justify the fact that Juanma and Zoe stay away from school for longer. "

Ramiro rolled his eyes. He had expected that.
"Mercedes, Mia will not be able to stay here alone. Alvaro had the idea that they should catch up on the school material here. And Jose and his wife would check on them regularly, but they cannot be with Isabel for 24 hours."
Mercedes pressed her lips together. "I have to think about it," she said and hung up. Ramiro sighed and put the phone down.

Zoe's plan worked. The mood relaxed and after they had all found some nice things, they went to have an ice cream.
"What's going to happen next week?" Juanma asked everyone,
"I'm not leaving here," Mia said with a certain tone. "We could all four stay the week." suggested Zoe. "Mercedes won't allow that," said Alvaro and squeezed Mia's hand.
"But that would be best. We can share the work and everyone can do the school stuff and there is always someone there for Isabel." said Juanma. Alvaro paid and they wanted to go back to Isabel's house.
Juanma stayed outside for a moment and said he wanted to give his mother a quick call. She answered immediately and Juanma told her what happened and his idea that everyone could stay another week.
"But then you will miss so much at school," said Florencia.
"Yes mom, I know, but we could do this here. And we wouldn't need to leave Mia alone. Please talk to Mercedes." Florncia thought for a moment. She knew that Mia and Juanma had an invisible bond. And she also knew that the four of them together were a good help to Isabel. This was almost about family. Juanma would not be able to follow the lessons at school either and Zoe would be with Mia with her thoughts: "Ok Juanma. I'll talk to Mercedes and Zoe's parents. But then it will be only one week"
"Thank you mom" Juanma said goodbye to his mother beaming with joy. When he walked in, Mia, Alvaro and Zoe were talking to Ramiro. He burst into the room and said "My mother said I can stay and she's talking to your parents" while he looked at Zoe "and also with Mercedes", his eyes went to Ramiro.
"Mercedes will not be changed," said Ramiro tiredly. Mia and Zoe went into the kitchen to prepare the meal. After a while, Ramiros and Juanma's cell phones rang at almost the same time.