Ohne Titel Teil176

After class the next day, Alvaro intercepted Mia and led her to the storage room.

She took him in her arms and kissed him, but noticed that he was a bit distant. She looked at him and asked "what's up". Alvaro looked at the floor. "You know I had a conversation with my mother yesterday". MIa nodded and looked at him questioningly.

"She wants me to continue to take care of Clara because she still has a few deficits in some subjects. It is important to her that Clara catches up on everything and feels comfortable with it. I just wanted to tell you that I only do this because of Mum. That has nothing to do with you. "

"But why can't you just tell your mother that she should look for other friends. Anyone can help her, why you"

"Because she trusts me. And I hope you do too," said Alvaro.

"Of course I trust you. But there must be something else if you just accept it."

"Well, she said that there could be consequences otherwise. She didn't say more. And I don't want a fight between Ramiro and my mother, you understand?"

Mia nodded. Alvaro lifted her chin with his fingers and made her look at him. "Please always remember that it has nothing to do with you."

Mia had reserved the go with Juanma to practice so she had to go. Alvaro had an appointment with Clara to do her homework with her.

Clara was already waiting for him. He sat across from her and took her book. Clara took her chair and sat next to him. She had placed her arm so that it touched his arm. Alvaro slipped away a little.

JUanma was already waiting for Mia in the go and did a few exercises to warm up.

When Mia came in he started a slow song from her performances so that she too would warm up first.

Mia's mind was on the conversation with Alvaro. Junma noticed that she wasn't as relaxed as usual. He started Alex's song. After the first run, he suggested taking a short break. "Is everything ok Mia"

Mia looked at him. "Ok what's up" he asked while taking her hand. Mia told him about the conversation with Alvaro.

"I talked to Alvaro about it yesterday," said Juanma honestly. "He was mad at Mercedes."

"I know, but it's just hard and I don't understand why he can't just tell her that he doesn't want to."

"Mia he has. But you know what Mercedes thinks of your relationship"

"I was hoping she'd got used to it."

"She'll have to because Alvaro won't give up on you. And no matter what, you won't give him up too, okay?

Mia nodded. Juanma hugged her tightly again and then pulled her up. " Let us continue"

They went through the song a few times and found that their choreography was a good fit. Now it was time to learn the text. They split the text. Until the next practise, everyone should learn the passages.

When they left the Go, Simon was sitting a little lost on a bench in the yard. MIa went up to him. "What are you doing here so alone"

"I'm waiting for Zoe, we wanted to pick you up and then go for an ice cream."

"Great idea" beamed Mia. "Come on Juanma, we'll get our jackets and see where is Zoe ."

When they entered the house, Ramiro met them. "It's great that I meet both of you. Charlie wrote to me. In two weeks you could be performing at a wedding. They are good friends of his and he suggested you."

Juanma and Mia looked at each other. "Sure," said Juanma for both of them. " We are looking forward to it."

"Great," replied Ramiro and looked at Mia carefully. He didn't like the look in her eyes, but he decided not to say anything for now.

"This is going to be hard work," Mia said as they walked up the stairs.

"Hard work is good. Work that we enjoy distracts from gloomy thoughts" grinned Juanma.

Zoe was in Mias and her room and was almost done. "Do you know where is Alvaro ?" Mia asked. "Maybe he would like to come with us."

"I last saw him in the cafeteria." On the way down, Mia passed the cafeteria. Alvaro was now sitting with Tobi, Fede and Martin.

Mia hugged him from behind and said "We want to go into town, eat ice cream, are you coming?"

"I'll have the GO in a moment with Clara, I can't leave," he said. But he got up and said "I'll come down for a moment."

Zoe and Juanma were already with Simon and Alvaro said to Mia "I'm sorry, we'll make up for that, yes" He took her in his arms for a long time and Mia hugged him tightly.

"You weren't registered for today," said Juanma, surprised.

"Clara has seen that it is immediately free and has registered us after" replied Alvaro and rolled his eyes.

"You know what," said Zoe, "we'll watch them both and  go for ice cream later." Mia's expression brightened.

"That could make Clara nervous," Alvaro pointed out.

"People also watch the competition, so she can get used to it." said Simon. "I also had to overcome my nervousness."

"Ok but you don't interfere, ok?" he looked at Zoe intensly, who looked innocently at the floor.