Ohne Titel Teil175

Alvaro was called to Mercedes later that afternoon.
"Hello my son, she greeted him." I see you made it back safely.
"yes mom, yesterday we were incredibly tired from the time difference"
"Yes, I think so. I wanted to hear what is your impression of Clara ."
"She seems to be doing well. She has a few gaps in her class."
Mercedes looked at him and said: "That's what I thought. That's why it's all the more important that you continue to support her. Just because Mia is back now, you mustn't let up. The faster she has managed everything, the sooner she comes she along alone. "
"But mom, she can do it on her own j ust nowand Mia ...." "I don't want to hear anything from Mia now. She has to understand that. Clara always had a difficult life and she needs your help. And if Mia doesn't understand that. Then she is she's not a goodgirl friend either. This relationship would end sooner rather than later anyway. You missed countless hours because of her "
"Mom! What are you saying. You said you accept that."
"Accept? You will now accept that I need you for Clara and you will do what I tell you."
"But Clara develops feelings for me that I don't reciprocate. At some point this will hurt her and do her more harm than good."
"You will do whatever it takes to make her feel comfortable here. I don't care what that is."
Alvaro looked defiantly at the floor.
"Alvaro! If you rebel against it, there will be consequences. For you and maybe also for Mia."
"Yes mother" said Alvaro angrily and left the room.

He knew there was no point in opposing his mother. She would make Mia suffer and he didn't want that. He went straight to the sports hall to throw a few balls there. He was angry. After a while Juanma came into the hall. It had been noticed that Alvaro had not been seen for a while, so he had set out to search. From the way Alvaro banged the balls against the baskets he knew he must be angry.
"Hey captain, that's what I call powerful," he said. Alvaro looked at him. He caught the ball and threw it to Juanma. For a while they both played in silence.
Then Juanma said "Do you want to tell me what's going on."
Alvaro threw the next ball against the basket, full of anger. Juanma held his arm in motion. "Alvaro!"

Alvaro caught the ball again and threw it into the hall. Then he dropped to the floor and put his arms and head on his knees. He took a deep breath and looked at Juanma.
"My mother indirectly told me earlier that if I don't take care of Clara, she'll make Mia suffer. And Clara will develop more and more feelings for me. It will hurt Mia and her, and above all I don't want to hurt Mia. But if I tell Mia she will tell Ramiro and there will be another argument between him and mom. Maybe the whole school will be involved. "
"Then just tell Mia what she needs to know. Stay away from Clara as much as possible. Help her with school matters and don't let it get too personal."
"Well, you're good at talking. In the GO she said you and Mia are a great couple. Mia always looks dreary when I do something with Clara. And the fact that I have to dance with her doesn't make it any better."
"But your mother can't let Mia suffer. Ramiro makes all the decisions for her and he has more to say than her, doesn't he?"
Alvaro shrugged.
"Mia doesn't doubt you. I know that. But of course it hurts her sometimes when Clara adores you like that. But you don't react to that, she can see that."
"Did she talk to you about it."
"No, not really." After a while he said, "Maybe we should talk to Ramiro after all."
"But not yet. I'll see how things go for the next few days. I'm just so angry that she can't accept the relationship between Mia and me either."

"We should go over to the girls," he said after a while. When Juanma nodded, he said: "Juanma take care of Mia please, okay"
"Sure I'll do" Juanma said. On the way to the building, Alvaro said "is everything okay with Zoe and you?" "Yes, everything is fine. I was a bit overly sensitive, no idea why. I am still suspicious of Roberto."

and Mia had been talking, too. Mia told Zoe about the conversation with Roberto. "He didn't want you to know that he was drinking." said Zoe. "He swore, it was only once. But maybe we should include him a little bit again. Just like Simon. And maybe Roberto would be a solution to the Clara problem" she added with a grin.