On the way to the Performance

The next two days went by without incident, Mia and Juanma tried to rehearse the songs as often as possible.
When they were still in the Go rooms with Zoe and Alvaro on Thursday evening, Lupe came along. She watched for a moment and then said, "I have some ideas that you could use well." Mia rolled her eyes annoyed.
Lupe was not deterred and stood next to the two. Zoe turned the music on.
"Yes, go back to the song before," said Lupe.
"It's all there now, we do not want any changes, we have everything in mind," said Juanma.
"It's just little things but it will work much better" insisted Lupe.
Alvaro said "Let her show it, you can still decide.
Mia gave Zoe a little annoyed the signal to turn on the music. Lupe went through the steps and explained what she meant when dancing.
"Come on, try it," she said.
Mia looked at Juanma with a shrug. Zoe let the music run again. They managed to bring in the small changes. Lupe clapped enthusiastically "I knew it would get better".
"Ok Lupe but let's finish the rest now we have to really concentrate now." Said Juanma.
"It's alright, I just wanted to help you!" Lupe left the Go rooms a bit offended.
"Zoe re-tune the song" Mia said "We'll do it like before, I do not like the changes whats about you?" She said to Juanma.
"No let's do it as we rehearsed it before"
After they had gone through everything again, they sat down to Alvaro and Zoe. Mia put her head in Alvaros lap. It was getting late and she was pretty tired.
"Lupe always has to say something to everything," she said, slightly annoyed.

" I know. But give her a chance too but she just wanted to help. "Said Alvaro. Mia said nothing. She knew that Alvaro was intervening and did not want to make him sad.
The plan was that Juanma and Mia should be picked up at school on Saturday at 1pm. Both were pretty excited, Ramiro had called them to his office to wish them good luck. Now they are standing in front of the school with Zoe Simon and Alvaro. As the car pulled up, a man got out and said, "I'm Miguel your driver for today and tomorrow." Juanma took Mia's and his bag and took it to the trunk. Mia said goodbye to Simon, who squeezed her tightly and wished her much success. Zoe also took her friend in her arms and said, "You'll do that, you're great, I have no doubt about that. Look out for Juanma, "she grinned.
Alvaro held on to her for a very long time "I do not want to say goodbye, even though I know it will only be until tomorrow," he said. Mia said, "You'll see, time is up, and then I'm stuck to you again." "I hope so," said Alvaro, grinning.
Juanma had also briefly held Simon in the arm and stood with Zoe. When she wished him luck, he said "I wish you for tonight good luck too" then he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. She held him for a moment and pulled him close again briefly.
When Alvaro said goodbye to him, he said to Juanma "I wish you good luck and a lot of fun, bring Mia back to me okay?" "You can count on it, I will not leave her side, Captain." Both had to laugh.
Mia and Juanma got in the car and Miguel drove off.
Zoe looked at Alvaro and said "Come on, they'll be back soon"
"Yes I know," said Alvaro. "Fede and Martin are in the hall and throw a few balls, do you want to watch, or Simon would you like to play again?"
" Seriously? Me? Yes, "Simon was happy and the three disappeared in the sports hall.
Mia had snuggled into the seat and looked outside. That would be exhausting and late today, she had decided to relax a bit. "Tired," Juanma asked
"A bit, but it works." Mia looked at him "And you" "No, actually not at all. I'm a bit nervous, but that will go away"
"So stage fright," Mia laughed. "Yes and Zoe is with Gaspar this evening." "But the last days went well with her and you, you were together a lot, do not worry."
Miguel drove them to a hotel where they was greeted by a young woman.
"Hello you two, I'm Sara. I'll show you the rooms and then I'll explain the process to you "
It was a great little place, Charlie had booked two single rooms. The rooms were big and bright and had a fridge with drinks. Sare told them to rest a bit and then she would take them to the disco at 5pm for a sound check and to see everything. Their performance was scheduled for 7pm.
She gave them her phone number and then said goodbye to the two of them.
Juanma took a deep breath and laughed at Mia "well then lets go to have an Adventure"" "I'm looking forward to it" said Mia and took Juanma in the arm.
"Can we eat something somewhere, or here in the hotel"? Juanma asked
"Yes come let's go look" At the front desk Juanma asked where they could eat well in the place and the woman at the desk told them that they could eat in the hotel, everything had been booked in advance.
The food was great and after the meal both went to Mia's room. They had an hour or so before Sara reappeared. Mia switched on the TV. Then she wrote Alvaro. Alvaro responded immediately and she sent him photos of the room.
Zoe had written to Juanma that Gaspar would pick her up now and that she would think of him. Juanma had told her he missed her.
"Everything's ok" Mia asked. "Yes gaspar will pick her up now"
"Yes, they want to go through everything before, because Zoe is not always there, that's what gaspar always does, do not worry"
Juanma said nothing and focused on the TV.
After a while, Mia said, "We have to get ready, Sara's coming soon." "Yeah, well," Juanma said absentmindedly and made his way to his room.
Both were ready on time when Sara was there.