Bad News

Alvaro left Mia's room early to duck and get ready for the day. Ramiro caught him on the way to breakfast.
"Will you come to my office for a moment?"
"Sure, "said Alvaro and followed Ramiro to his office.
When they arrived there, both sat down. Ramiro rubbed his eyes briefly. "I just do not know how to get started on this topic ..."

"When it comes to sleeping with Mia, that's just because we're all a bit confused about the shopping center thing." Alvaro said quickly.

Ramiro looked at him for a moment. "Uh, I do not mean that. It's about Zoe "
"What about her?" "Her parents called me very early this morning, Zoe had difficulty by breathing, and increasing the oxygen supply did not work either. The doctors had no choice but to give her another respiration. You should not go to her today either. They have the groove as a short-term measure and actually this is unusual, but because of the problems they had no choice "

Alavro looked at the floor. "I wanted to tell you first and ask you how to say Mia and Juanma." Ramiro said. Alvaro considered.

"Maybe it's best me or you say it Mia and she tells Juanma. She knows best how to handle him. "That's alright, would you say it to Mia? I have an appointment and the sooner she knows it the better. "

" Yes Ramiro I'll take care of it "said Alvaro.
Thanks Ramiro said and hugged Alvaro. "I'm sorry that I have to surprise you with such a message in the early morning."
After breakfast, Alvaro had the opportunity to intercept Mia. "Do you have a moment?" "Yes," Mia said..
Alvaro pulled her out of earshot. He told her what Ramiro had said and also asked her to talk to Juanma.

Mia turned pale "Is she in mortal danger?"

"I can not answer that exactly, we can't go there today." Mia's eyes filled with tears. Alvaro took her in his arms." I am sure it will be good again. We have to wait and see. "Mia saw Juanma pass by, he looked at her scrutinizingly.
They had lessons together now. Juanma waited in front of the class. "Is everything ok?" He asked.

"Stay here for a minute, I'll be right back." Mia told the teacher she should discuss something with Juanma, with Ramiro's permission. The teacher nodded and Mia went with Juanma to the yard to a bench. "What on earth has happened?" He asked, completely perplexed.
Mia swallowed and looked at him. Juanma tried to read her eyes and asked, "Zoe?" Mia nodded. She had taken Juanma's hand and realized he was starting to shiver. "What?"

"they had to connect her to the ventilator again this night. She's sedated and we're not allowed to visit her. "

" But..she .. was ... "Juanma swallowed and fought back tears. Mia pulled him close. "Ramiro assumes that everything will be fine again, other information we don't have. It's supposed to be for a short while. "She realized that Juanma was fighting tears." It's ok, Juanma. Do not swallow it again. "

" I was wondering why she had not written since yesterday. "Juanma said barely audible.
Mia did not say anything. "She should have been allowed to go today," Juanma said again.

"It's good that it happened there. Imagine she was here already. "He looked at her. She was sorry for him. It was hard to everyone, but he was more concerned, because he was he rboy friend and already reproached himself. Both were not attentive to their surroundings and were all the more shocked that Roberto's voice said.

"Good morning,do you not have any lessons? Is holding hands more important? "

Juanma was really flinching. When he saw Roberto, he wanted to say something, but Mia came before him. "Please leave us a moment. It's been agreed with Ramiro. "

" The daughter of the boss you need to be "said Roberto.

Now Juanma got up. "What are you imagining?" He said, Roberto took a step towards him. And tried to shove him "Do not come too close", he threatened.

"Otherwise, what" did Juanma say
Mia pushed herself between them. "Roberto, please leave it now. You do not know what's going on "
Roberto looked at her "He probably misses his little girlfriend, but he's always holding you in his arms."

Juanma tried to grab Roberto's arm over Mia's shoulder and said, "It's enough for me."

From a distance, Alvaro shouted "Stop it now". He ran to them. "What's going on here".
Roberto said, "He can not dismiss the truth. Sitting here holding hands with your girlfriend and that even during class. "

Alvaro pushed Roberto back a bit" Do me a favor, if you can not assess a situation, then ask rather and be quiet. "

" You support that too? This is your girlfriend, or will you share it. "Again, Juanma wanted to approach him, but Mia held him back.

"Let it be good now please"she said to him.
Alvaro just said to Roberto "I think you better go now, I assume you have lessons too"

He turned his back on Roberto and turned to Mia and Juanma. "Everything ok" he asked. Mia nodded and Alvaro looked at Juanma. He put his hand on his shoulder. "She will be ok Juanma . Most certainly. Probably she is only short on ventilation. "

Juanma nodded. Alvaro looked questioningly at Mia and Mia shook her head. "I have a free time. Do you want to go to the sports hall? Then we throw a few balls "

" Ok, "said Juanma. Usually he would rather be alone in such a situation, but since he was so good friends with Mia and Alvaro, he was glad not to be alone.