Ohne Titel Teil135

"And you're sure of that" Roberto asked "What exactly do you want from me Roberto spit it out"

"You are sensitive at the moment, you are sad. No idea, I just want to understand what's wrong with you. "

"I have understood a lot in the last few months. Some also processed. All thanks Mia. Some things I still have to process. But right now I'm just scared to lose Zoe. She has never been jealous of Mia. And now she is. Even because you get along well with Mia. I do not know what to think. She wants you everywhere. "

"I envy Mia's and your friendship. You are always there for each other and you understand each other without words, when you dance then that is as if it were only for you. You do not do much for the performance and know exactly how to move "

"I can not explain that to you. It's like it is "

" How did you proceed the fact that she decided for alvaro"

Juanma looked at Roberto. "She's happy, Roberto I did not lose her, she's there, she's always one of the most important people in my life, and I believe I in hers too "

"Speaking of them , we should go back to school"

"No," Juanma said, "I do not want to." He ordered another shot. "Juanma please stop now. We have to go back. Mia has twice tried to reach me. "

Juanma got his shot. He noticed the alcohol and he knew that Roberto was right. "Ok let's drive"

He paid and you went to Roberto's car. When they were at school, Juanma said, "Thank you. Do not tell the others that you found me. "He went to the gym.

Roberto looked after him. He called Mia and told her where he had found Juanma and that he had drunk.

Mia knew where to find him. She told the others that Roberto wanted to see her in the cafeteria , there she took a bottle of water and went to the room behind the gymnasium.

When she came into the room, she saw Juanma sitting on the matrace . He had his face on his arms and did not seem to notice her. Carefully, she sat down next to him. She put her jacket over him. He looked at her. "I said I do not want to talk to anyone," he said quietly, Mia did not say anything and put her arm around his shoulders and put her head against his shoulder then he pulled her towards him "I can not handle that," he said swallowed. Mia still said nothing. She held him tight and stroked his back.

"I have nothing against Roberto but there is something, right?

Mia did not know what to say. She also had a weird feeling, but could not imagine that Zoe was really interested in Roberto. "You have to talk to each other," she said quietly,

"why? So she tells me again, she's sorry, she's always with him, and still gets him to take my place in our rehearsals." She pulled him slightly to herself and Juanma winced. "What is it?" "It's not completely gone with my injury yet"

Mia gave him the water. "You have to drink something and actually eat something," she said Juanma drank some of the water. "Roberto asked me something interesting." Mia looked at him questioningly, "What would happen to Zoe and me if you were single again?" Mia lowered her eyes. "You love Zoe and I'm with Alvaro," Mia said.

"But what is that between us?"

"Juanma, do not let the alcohol upset you. I love you like a brother, I would do anything for you and I am always there for you. But I love Alvaro and you love Zoe and if- and I say extra if - Roberto wants something from Zoe, then you should fight for her and not give up .. Juanma did not realize she had textedZoe where the two were. Therefore Juanma was completely surprised that the door was open and Zoe was standing in front of them. Zoe sat down and took Juanma in her arms. "Why did you run away?" She asked quietly."I wanted to talk to you"

Juanma put her head on her shoulder and said "I do not want to lose you. But Roberto is always there. And suddenly you're completely different. "

" I'm sorry, I just wanted to help him feel well, the friendship with us seems to be good for him, but that does not change my feelings for you Juanma. " Mia got up quietly and winked at Zoe. Then she left the room. The two definitely needed time for themselves.

She went back to Alvaro and told him what had happened. "Will you stay with me tonight? I need you near me. "

" Nothing better than that, "said Alvaro.

They watched another movie. When Zoe and Juanma came into the room, they saw that both have been crying. But they came hand in hand. "All ok with you again" Mia asked. Both nodded and Mia smiled.

Alvaro told about the planned ski holiday. Juanma could not ski Zoe though. Both were happy about this idea.

As Alvaro shortly was in the bathroom Zoe said to Mia, "Thank you, you're the best."

"I can only give that back," said Mia.