Ohne Titel Teil187

As the day slowly came to an end, Alvaro and Mia got up from their blanket and walked a bit through the park. Alvaro had told Elena unnoticed by Mia that they would not be there for lunch or dinner.

Mia loved the turtles and they were even allowed into the enclosure, but had to make sure that all gates were closed again and again. These slow animals didn't match Mia's vigor, but she loved them anyway. Alvaro was happy to see his girlfriend so lucky. That day had been worth so much, and it was sorely necessary to be alone.

Ramiro had noticed in conversation with Alvaro that he missed Mia despite her presence and had made the proposal with the pension. He himself knew when the relationship was burdened by daily stress. He hadn't felt any stress with Mariana and he had enjoyed it. Then he later built up the school and was back with Mercedes. He had told Alvaro all this, and at that moment Alvaro could imagine what Ramiro had felt for Mariana.

Right now he loved Mia more than ever and couldn't help but hug her. Mia was startled and started to laugh. "You have no idea how much I love you right now," said Alvaro. She gave him a very tight hug and said "Not as much as I love you" They both laughed.

Juanma and Zoe had the swimming park almost to themselves from late afternoon. All the families with small children had gone home and there were only a few people their age or older left. They had slipped a lot and romped about a lot in the water, now they were back on their loungers.

"Do you want children later?" Zoe  asked suddenly. Juanma had almost dozed off and opened his eyes in amazement, "Yes, definitely. When the time is right, we have a job ... why do you ask?"

"Because I think the same way. I love children I noticed that with Isabel again"

Juanma thought that Lupe had always only talked about a career. Never from family. He could imagine having a family. Coming home in the evening and playing with the kids. He hoped, of course, that that would be with Zoe, but time would tell.

Zoe was drawing on a napkin she'd taken from dinner. She found a pen at the bar.

"What are you painting" asked Juanma and looked at the drawing. "I paint how we live. A house with a garden and balcony. It should be white and have shutters. And Alvaro and Mia live next door. We don't need a garden fence because the children should always be able to play with each other ... "Juanma interrupted her with a kiss. He was overwhelmed by what Zoe had said.

Alvaro and Mia slowly made their way to the car. They had walked a long way so the way back would take a bit of time. Mia had taken a lot of photos.

She posted one of herself and Alvaro and one Moment later got one from Juanma and Zoe in the swimming park with the signature "we can do that too" and many smilieys. She showed it to Alvaro and they both laughed.

"That the two would find each other, who would have thought?" Said Alvaro.

"Not me," Mia said and grinned.

"But you had a clue or"

" Why?"

"Because you sent Zoe to Juanma. You could have sent Fede or I would have brought you to him."

Mia thought for a moment, "Separating myself from you at that moment was out of the question.But you suggested Zoe and  Zoe seemed right to me. That was  a feeling. And I didn't want to tell anybody else from Juanma's retreat so that his friends wouldn't run after him. Maybe it was your feeling, too"

"our feeling was very good, look how happy they look. And I'm glad about that because without Zoe Juanma would not have accepted your decision so easily and I think he and I would not have become such good friends."

They went on hand in hand. "What was actually the decisive point for your decision? Was there anything?"

Mia looked at him for a moment and he said "okay, that was a stupid question."

"No, it's okay. I can't answer that exactly. You know that Juanma is very important to me and I also love him in a way. But that's a love as I would love a brother. I like to talk to you him, also like to spend time with him we are very familiar but when I am with you, there is a feeling that I cannot describe. It makes my heart beat faster and the butterflies fly in my stomach. "

Alvaro didn't need to hear more. He knew how much Juanma meant to her and even if that had caused him serious problems at the beginning, both had shown him several times that it was a pure friendship. A very deep, but "only" friendship. He knew that apart from himself and perhaps Ramiro, Mia would not be as safe with anyone as with Juanma. He took Mia in his arms and kissed her. Actually she had wanted to say something else, but he cut her off with the kiss.

They kept walking and soon got to the car. It was after 7pm and Mia said "Oh we're late for dinner" "We won't be late where I'm going with you," said Alvaro with a smile and took Mia's hand.