Ohne Titel Teil194

Mia persuaded Juanma to sleep in her room. He didn't want that in front of Ramiro's eyes, but Mia assured him that Ramiro already knew that they slept together at their performances. Deep down, he was happy not to be alone.

Mia lay awake longer. She saw that Alvaro was still online and wrote to him. He wrote that he would like to hear her voice, so she got up and called him.

" Can't you sleep?" she asked him.

"I had so much going through my head. It's strange to be here with Lupe, even though it was a really nice evening. I think Javier was happy too. Are there news at you? How is Juanma holding up?"

"Nothing really new. He's trying to be normal, but I know he's thinking."

"I miss you so terribly right now, I can't tell you how much." said Alvaro.

"I miss you too, Mia said." I'll be happy when you come back tomorrow. "

"I should try to sleep, I have to be fit tomorrow," Alvaro said with a laugh.

"That's right, then good night. I love you" said Mia. "I love you too, dream of me" said Alvaro affectionately.

When Mia came back into the room, Juanma was awake. Mia lay down next to him again.

" Everything OK?" she asked.

"Yes, everything is fine, I woke up. But everything is okay".

"Don't worry," Mia said, "I'm pretty sure Ramiro can do it."

"I'm just scared of losing her. Long-distance relationships don't always work."

"You won't have to have a long-distance relationship. Somehow we'll work it out. I think Zoe's parents will understand."

"Yes, but it affects the whole family. It can't just be made dependent on the school. I'm just afraid of the decision, you understand?"

"Of course I understand. But we can only wait and hope. And trust in Ramiro's persuasion." Mia said.

Neither said anything for a moment. Mia then said: "I just spoke to Alvaro on the phone. He said he had to sleep because of the game tomorrow. Maybe we should do that too."

Mia lay down next to Juanma again. Both fell asleep quickly. The last night had been restless.

Ramiro was up in the morning before the two of them. He grinned when he saw them both come out of Mia's room.

Breakfast was ready and they sat down with Ramiro. I hope you slept well in spite of this situation, "he said. They both nodded." Juanma, I'll do what I can. I would be very sorry to lose Zoe from school, too. "

After breakfast, the twohelped clear the table and tidy the kitchen. Ramiro said, "Since it won't be that long before the summer vacation, I thought we'd go back to the sea together, where we were before. Of course, only with the consent of the parents. And if Zoe's parents allow it, regardless of their decision as for the move. "

Mia fell around her father's neck, "That's a great idea. It was super nice there." Juanma was also happy and said, "Thank you Ramiro."

When Juanma was in the bathroom, Ramiro said to Mia: "Juanma has really blossomed. Now you can talk to him very well. When I think about how he was after his father's death."

"I think it is good for him that you accept him like that. Because he no longer has any real father. But slowly the relationship with Marcello is also very good."

Ramiro looked at Mia for a while. "It's unbelievable how similar you have become to your mother. I am so proud of you and so glad that Isabel finally said that I am your papa." He thought for a moment and then said: "I still can't believe what Mercedes did there. Also that she withheld Lupe from Javier."

Mia just took him in her arms. "Now we have found each other Papa. Don't think about the past anymore".