Lupe and Ramiro

They drove to school on Sunday around noon, and in the afternoon, Lupe was to come to Ramiro.
Alvaro and Juanma looked for Martin and the other and found them in the sports hall. Fede was currently in a tough discussion with Roberto. Alvaro intervened. "What's going on here?" He asked "He pushed around wildly again and Nico got hurt."

"Where's Nico?" Juanma asked

"In the locker room." Juanma made his way.

"Why are you doing this?" Alvaro asked.

"I did nothing, I stumbled .

."You are not "shouted Fede. In the hall, the discussion continued while Juanma had arrived at Nico. Nico had taken off his sports shoe and you could see that the ankle was swollen. Juanma took a towel and wet it with cold water to cool the foot in advance and said,

"I'll get cool packs".

"No, it's not that bad," Nico said, "that'll be alright soon", but Juanma was already on the way.
Roberto had left the hall furious. Alvaro went into the locker room and looked for Nico. Juanma was already back and they were about to cool his feet. Nico could walk but it hurt. They went with him to the bedrooms where he could put his foot up.
"Where is Roberto now?" Ask Juanma

"He ran away angry," said Fede.
They did not see him for the rest of the day before dinner anymore. Tobi had told them he was in his room.
After dinner, Mia and Zoe sat at the computers in the lounge to do some research for a referendum. Juanma was with Fede at Nicos room. Alvaro was with Tobi and Martin in the sports hall.
Mia saw Roberto come into the lounge and asked, "Have you finished your referendum'?
"No, I have still a lot to do"
"But we have to have it done in two days." "I do not care," said Roberto.
"Come on," Mia said. Zoe looked at Mia and frowned. "Which topic do you have?"

Roberto explained to her for which topic he had to write something and Mia entered the search. She gave Roberto a sheet and her pencil and said "Let's see what you can use" While Roberto wrote down a lot, she finished with Zoe their presentation. It was not long before Roberto was finished and looked very satisfied. "Thank you, Mia," he said.
Alvaro came into the lounge and went to Mia, Zoe and Roberto. When Roberto saw him, he picked up the paper and said, "Okay, I'll go upstairs." He turned and walked to the door. "What did he want?" Asked Alvaro. "We made a presentation, Zoe and I helped him." Zoe looked questioningly at Mia. "Ok maybe it's not bad if he has some help." Alvaro said. He told them what happened in the gym today.
It was late. Juanma had Zoe written shortly that he is still with Nico. Mia said to Zoe "Let's go up, I'm pretty tired." She said goodbye to Alvaro with a long hug.

Ramiro was a little nervous about the meeting with Lupe. They had not spoken calmly since thethe discussion at the competition, and Lupe had largely avoided him. He missed her because he had assumedall the years that she was his daughter and he loved her as much.
When she then rang and stood in front of him, he took her firmly in his arms. He noticed that Lupe only after some time returned this hug unease." Come in, "he said with tears in his eyes. Lupe had not been in his apartment yet and he showed her everything. He had cakes and asked her to the table.
The atmosphere was pretty tense no one really knew what to say. Ramiro then asked "Lupe thank you for accepting my invitation. How are you? "She looked at him for a moment. She loved this man whom she had known as a her dad all her life. Still, everything seemed like a big lie. "good," she said, "and you?" "Now that you're there, and we can talk much better," Ramiro said. "Will you come back to Mama and me?" asked Lupe. Ramiro sighed. "Mom and I agreed that we should keep separate apartments first and see what happens next. First of all a lot has to be clarified and at the moment I suspect that Mama does not want me to come back. "Lupe lowered her eyes.
"Lupe can I tell you how it all happened?" She nodded. Ramiro told her how he had met Mariana at a time when he was separated from Mercedes. He told the whole story that he not knew that Mariana had become pregnant at this time. The Mercedes told him that she herself was pregnant by him and he did not want to leave her alone with two children. When he finished his story, both said nothing for a moment. Tears ran down Lupes cheeks. Ramiro leaned over and took her in his arms. This time she clung to him. "I was so endlessly disappointed ," she said in tears. "How can you cope with Javier?" Ramiro asked. "So far, he was just Alvaros father till now. We are slowly approaching. He was very angry with mom for lying to him. "
"I'll always be a father for you, if you want that, I'm the father for Alvaro, even though Javier is his real father. Nothing has to change between us, if you do not want it "
"And what about Mia?"

"Lupe- honey, she's my daughter I did not know. I love her, but that does not change anything between us. Our relationship has nothing to do with Mia "
"But if you not would have met her. Then nothing would have changed in our lives "

" You're right, but do you not think that she has the right to have a family? "
Lupe said nothing.Then she said " She has pushed in all over and taken Juanma. "
"Lupe, I did not want Mia to be the topic here now. But I want to tell you one thing anyway. Mia has a style that many like. She is very open, says what she thinks, has a lot of compassion for other people. It's easy to like her "

" You say it's hard to like me? "

" No, I did not want to make that comparison now, but you've changed a lot with your hatred of Mia. Also opposite Juanma. When Mia came to school, Juanma was very different from today. And also Alvaro has become much more open. She did not take Juanma away from you, he just fell in love. This can happen. "

" But with Zoe he is only together to be near to Mia. "

" I can not judge that, but I do not believe it ... but I've told you before: do not look what Juanma, Mia or Zoe do. See that you're fine. "

" But it's hard when everyone turns away from you "

" then you have to show them how you really are. "" I'll try it "
"And I'll try to help you, but please promise that you will not reproach Mia for having taken everything from you. Get out of the way if you do not want to talk with each other, take your time, ok, because even if we're not blood relatives I love you the same way and it tears my heart when my daughters hate each other so much "I'll try that too, but the new student is already running after her like a dog ".

Ramiro took her in his arms again. "I missed you my darling," he said. "I hope that we can now spend more time together again."

"I would like that too," said Lupe. She felt in Ramiro's arms as safe as earlier. Her feelings had not changed. She decided to stop being influenced by her mother and would think very deeply about this whole topicr. She had a lot to process. She told Ramiro a bit more about the school and also about Roberto.
When she returned to school, she retired to her room. She needed a bit of time to think about everything.