Chapter 1

Link: https://www.pilisf.com/wapbook/7906.html

Novel: 

同步平行世界的我制霸无限流

Chapter 1:

When Shen Yunzhe walked out of the gate of the community, he found the body of a sparrow in the snow.

I don't know why it didn't migrate during this severe winter, but instead froze to death here.

On a winter night, heavy snow fell howlingly, and the strong wind almost paralyzed traffic today. There were not many people on the streets.

Shen Yunzhe ignored the dead sparrow in the snow, put his hands in his pockets and walked forward on foot. He sniffed. There was a lot of white snow falling on his scarf and hair. Few normal people would do it in this weather. Go out, but Shen Yunzhe has no choice. If he can't find a job again, he will be kicked out in this weather.

It has been two months since I was fired from my previous company. My rent is about to be due but I still can't find a new job. The resume I applied for has also come to nothing. Most companies generally prefer freshly graduated college students. It's about to end this winter. Go out and set up a stall.

It was with great difficulty that he received an interview notice. Even though the interview was tonight, he still came.

Finally arriving at the destination, Shen Yunzhe patted the snow on his body. As soon as he stepped onto the stairs, he saw a man wrapped in a bear standing there, looking unusually tall in the dim light.

As if hearing the sound, the 'bear' turned his head, his face blocked by his thick clothes.

When Shen Yunzhe got closer, he heard the quarrel coming from inside.

"What's wrong with you?" The girl's cry was clearly audible, "This account is the result of our joint efforts, and it's all ours until now. You suddenly want to recruit, so forget it, but no matter how many people come, you don't Leave one behind, our account has not been updated for almost two months!"

"Yuanyuan, I said, this is because I want to bring higher quality videos to fans."

"You say that, but that's not what you do!"

The male voice stammered and hesitated, never giving a good explanation, so the girl cried louder.

"Is this interview really possible?" Hearing that the atmosphere inside was temporarily deadlocked, 'Xiong' looked at Shen Yunzhe, and seemed to finally realize that he was still fully armed. He quickly took off his hat, and the young man smiled at Shen Yunzhe. At first glance, he looked very young, probably a recent college graduate.

"It's just a quarrel. Who doesn't quarrel in modern society." Shen Yunzhe didn't care very much, and his expression was very relaxed. At first glance, he seemed to be someone who didn't care about the quarrel.

"'Yuanqi Soda', an Internet celebrity couple with millions of fans, whose online names are Yuanyuan and Qiaoqiao, has two dogs and a cat. They became popular through live broadcasts and vlogs of cute pets visiting stores. I thought I had a chance to watch the Internet. The history of making a fortune with a famous account." The young man sighed, "It seems that there is not much chance of getting a job. Speaking of which, buddy, why are you applying for this job?"

Shen Yunzhe heard another quarrel upstairs, "Copywriting planner, what about you?"

"Editing." The young man gestured with his thumb, "Luckily, we have no competition."

The young man's name is Meng Cunrui. He is an acquaintance. He has just graduated from college. Because he is interested in the Internet celebrity industry, he came to interview this Internet celebrity editor in the middle of the night. Seeing that the chance is not good, he is not worried. There is a quarrel above. It's not easy to disturb them, so they can only stand here.